The Word is Jesus!

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:04:08 PDT 2012

October 26, 2012

 *2012-10-26 - THE WORD (LOgos) is JESUS! - JOHN 1:1 *

 1. The *Word* of God - is *Jesus*! - The *True* Order.

There is a *false* *New Order* - which puts

 prophecy, revelation, the Gifts of the Spirit, Man’s traditions -

*ahead of* the *Word of God*! All such are false, deceptive, some even
demonic instigated.

 2. And what is *God’s* Last Day Secret to understand and Destroy such
deception?

Russia’s Gift to Christianity through “Bible Numerics” -

 as God allowed Ivan Panin to discover in 1890;

 plus the Bible Numeric sentence and paragraph structure of the New
Testament;

 plus “Bible Chronology” of 245 dates in 8 periods based on Bible Numerics -

21 of these 245 “significant” -

3 of these 21 - exceptionally significant. The whole Bible hangs on these
three.

 3. Bible Numerics is a Mathematical Proof of the Divine Inspiration of
God’s Bible of 66 Books -

 39 in Hebrew - 27 in Greek

 the only two world languages with no numerical equivalents.

 4. The “Outlined Interlinear New Testament” based on the Greek and English
New Testament texts of Panin

come out this month, 70 years after Panin’s death in 1942.

The *timing* is of God to prepare for the Return of His Son!

 5. See John 1:1 -

“*In the beginning the Word (LOgos) was,*

En ARch*e* *e*n ho LOgos,

*and the Word was with :God,*

kai ho LOgos *e*n pros ton THEon,

*and the Word was God.*

kai THEos *e*n ho LOgos.

Jesus and His Word - all 66 Hebrew and Greek books - are *one!*

Jesus and His Word are *one*, and *He* is one with the Father, and is God.

To *put down* His Word, is to put down Jesus!

One very dear friend of mine said -

“I could knock Paul’s head off with a rolling-pin,

for saying it isn’t 50/50” (Ephesians 5:22-33).

Only one problem! The Paul who wrote these words - he did by revelation of
Jesus Christ through the Spirit.

The 14 New Testament letters of Paul are *not* his words - but *truly* the
words of our Lord Jesus.

*All* we think, say, do and live - must therefore be judged by the
Plumbline of the Word (LOgos) -

which is the Living Jesus!

 6. See 2 Corinthians 14:37 -

*If any think himself to be a prophet or spiritual,*

*let him take knowledge of what things I write you,*

*that** **it is the Lord’s commandment!*

To reject what Paul writes - is to reject the Lord Himself!

 7. See also 2 Peter 1:21 -

“*For no prophecy was ever borne by man’s will;*

*but men spoke from God,*

*being borne on by the Holy Spirit!*

Jesus by the Holy Spirit produced the 66 books of the Bible.

No other world religion can claim such, and see it confirmed by Bible
Numerics!

*Not* the Koran of Islam - nor the holy books of the Hindus or the
Buddhists!

*Our Bible* is unique - because it truly *is* *God’s Book*,

infallibly and mathematically proven by Bible Numerics.

 8. Many modern day preachers and teachers have *departed* from God’s
ordained Bible Standards!

They call their human interpretations and traditions: a “New Order!”

In 1948 in Wisconsin, I preached before a group of Latter Rain leaders.

George Hawtin as their leader concluded in my hearing -

“He’s “Old Order” - that is - he goes by God’s Bible, not *our* New Order
interpretations

on the basis of *our* prophecies, revelations and traditions!

Again in 1972 I was confronted by a group of Latter Rain leaders, one of
the 8 daughter movements.

A lady pastor after hearing my defense concluded -

He’s “Old Order” - he puts God’s Bible ahead of *our* prophecies,
revelations and traditions.

 9. In October 1948 in Edmonton, Alberta, I presented the promise of God

to restore the “Heavenly Choir”, which took place at the close of the
meeting.

At the same conference I presented 1 Corinthians 14:32-33 to a brother who
in the meeting

refused to obey the word of an apostle, a prophet, or a teacher.

He said the Spirit would not allow him to sit down until

he delivered the word God had given him.

I immediately recognized the contradiction between what he said,

and what the word of God here reads:

“*(and the spirits of prophets are **subject to prophets;*

*33 for :God is not a God of confusion, but of peace).*

*as in all the churches of the saints.”*

I politely read this verse to the visiting brother.

He thanked me, and immediately sat down.

Pastor Ern Baxter was present to evaluate this 1948 Visitation.

As we met later on he said, “I am neither a prophet, nor the son of a
prophet -

but I prophesy that you have too much of the *Word* in you to remain long
with these leaders.

Marie and I, after talking with these leaders concerning the beginning of
an extreme position on

“The Manifestation of the sons of God” - left the following March of 1949.

 10. One can follow up in confirmation on the importance of God’s word over
*all* of man’s words,

by turning to *<www.letusreason.org>;*

Click on “Latter Rain” Directory (12th down from the top);

Scroll down to #4 - “The Manifest sons of God of the Latter Rain Movement.”

The tendencies toward this started by December of 1948 -

and were one of the causes why Marie and I left the movement.

 11. There were actually 6 aberrations that started to take place from that
time -

this one in particular even before the first year of the Visitation was
complete.

During that year I was at a desk at the Summer Conference of 1948 at North
Battleford, Saskatchewan,

at which I had been appointed as one of the 7 elders.

As I was working on a Greek Word Study, and outlining and forming the
Interlinear from Panin’s 2 NT texts,

George Hawtin looked over my shoulder and said, “I wish to God, Jimmy, that
I could do what you are doing.”

I said nothing in reply, but thought: “What will happen to this Move, if
you *don’t*?!!”

 12. In 2008, 60 years after the 1948 Visitation, Dr. John Roddam
challenged me: You are the last of the seven 1948 Summer Camp Meeting
Elders of that year.

We should document the “pros and cons” of what you and Marie witnessed
atthat time.

And there *are* “pros and cons” from those days!

There was a spirit of prayer and fasting that brought a definite sense of
the presence of God.

There isn’t a revival of the past that hasn’t had both “pros and cons”.

John Wesley tried to put out the “wild-fire” from the revivals he
experienced.

The problem: the *fire* went out too!

Wesley learned that like God, he had to put up with both.

However, when truly unscriptural doctrines are taught and practiced;
*these*must be confronted.

First is the Word - LOgos - Jesus - at the heart of this.

And - dreams, visions, prophecies, revelations, gifts of the Spirit, human
traditions -

must *all* take a subservient position!

 Turn to *<www.reason-for-hope.com>*.

There you will find “*The Fire Continues - Sixty Years Later”. *

Ten 30-minute segments on 3 DVD’s: at $25.00 Canadian and US price.

It does list 6 departures from the Word, including the “British Israel”
Replacement Theology;

and “Ultimate Reconciliation”.

It is listed under “Biographies/Testimonies” -Norlynn Audio Visual Services.

Dr. Roddam as a “Talk-show host” leads Marie and me through these 10
segments.

 13. The “Outlined Interlinear NT” by Ivan Panin & James Watt is now
available in Book Form (and soon in E-book format). At present , can be
ordered through *<www.btjohnsonpublishing.com>. *It is undergirded by Ivan
Panin’s favorite verse from Isaiah 66:2b (ESV) -

“*But this is the one to whom I will look declares the LORD:*

*he who is humble and contrite in spirit*

*and trembles at my word.”*

George Muller, Charles Spurgeon, Hudson Taylor, Oswald Chambers, Rees
Howells, Andrew Murray,

Amy Carmichael of Dohnavur - were but a few who were with Panin in this
sentiment.

How few today understand that the “fear of God” is the beginning of wisdom
and knowledge -

and who tremble at God’s Word, are making Him *one* with His Word!

 14. The New Testament is in the Old contained; the Old, is *by the
New*explained!

The Church - is *not* Jews under the legalism of the Old Covenant.

*We* are redeemed Jews and Gentiles in the One New Man - the Church - under
the New Covenant!

Ponder on Hebrews 7-10 especially to see this.

The Old Testament for the Church contains “Types and Shadows” fulfilled in
the New Covenant in Jesus!

Like the Galatians - beware of again being drawn into the legalism and
bondage of the Judaizers of Jesus’ day.

 15. The Ocean Analogy presented by Panin gripped me to see the importance
of the whole Bible in context.

He set forward that to analyze one drop of ocean water, is to find within
it in *trace form* -

all the constituent elements of the ocean.

*This* bears out the word of James in 3:1, that

“*we should not seek to be many teachers,*

*knowing that we shall receive greater condemnation.”*

God has so had His 33 known writers of His 66 Bible Books to write -

that there are *no* contradictions - for it is really the Lord through His
Spirit directing them all

to write *His* revelation for us!

Spurgeon challenged that if any man can keep out of the ministry without
sinning against God - he should do so!

This was my goal until He called me at the age of 19 - before I even knew
Him.

Up till then I was running from His call.

 16. But - it is not enough to know His LOgos-Word with *head-knowledge*.

Through the “Exchanged Life” of Hudson Taylor (Galatians 2:20; Romans 6;
John 15:1-16) -

we must learn to transform the LOgos into the R*E*ma-Word of Spirit and
Life!

*This* is what Jesus said His words were - John 6:63 (6:60-65).

 17. *Then* we can use the “Outlined Interlinear NT” to meditate upon it,
and fulfill Joshua 1:8 and Psalm 19:14.

In other words - the “Outlined Interlinear NT” is *not* an end in itself -

it is a *means* to an end - and the “Exchanged Life” is a condition or key

to make Bible Meditation effective and what God intends it to be!

*Then* Christ lives in and through us!

*Then* Galatians 2:20 becomes a *reality* for us - just as it was for Paul.

So in this - we find proof that we are to return to God’s *Old Order* of
putting his “Word” -

*both* LOgos and R*E*ma - *above* human tradition, prophecy, revelation,
dreams and visions, gifts of the Spirit,

and *all* New Age occultism.

God raised up Panin in 1890 to make this more practical and effective.

Join me in entering into *God’s* purposes - *not* man’s!       Jim Watt