1 John 3:1-24

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:42:39 PDT 2012

October 12, 2012

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*JUN 7 - 1 JOHN 3:1-24 - PROOF OF TRUE CHRISTIAN EXPERIENCE*

 *1. 3:2-3 (3:1-3, NNT) PROOF OF RESURRECTION: PURIFYING HOPE. “Beloved,
now are we children of God, and it is not yet manifested what we shall be.
We know that, if he shall be manifested, we shall be like him; for we shall
see him even as he is. 3 And every one that has this :hope on him purifies
himself, even as HE is pure.” *What a marvelous promise! We have promise of
an overcoming life today in Christ, and at His manifested Coming
(pa-rouSIa) we shall *also* be manifested. Because of this, we should not
cave in when we are tested! *Hallowed be your :name!*

 *2. 3:5-6 (3:4-6) PROOF OF OVERCOMING SIN: SIGN OF ABIDING. “And you know
that he was manifested to take away :sins; and in him is no sin. 6 Whoever
abides in him sins not: Every one that does sin has not seen him, neither
has known him.” *Father, help us *not* to water down and rationalize away
this clear statement! Christ in us is our secret of the overcoming life! *Your
:kingdom come!*

 *3. 3:7-8a (3:7-8) PROOF OF RIGHTEOUSNESS: SIGN OF OVERCOMING THE
DEVIL. “Little
children, let no one lead you astray: who does :righteousness is righteous,
even as HE is righteous: 8a who does :sin is of the devil; for the devil
sins from the beginning.” *This speaks not of sinless perfection, but of
the general tenor of the overcoming life. Help us to deliver deceived
professors from delusion.* Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on earth!*

 *4. 3:9 (3:9-12) PROOF OF NEW BIRTH: OVERCOMING SIN AND ENVY. “Every one
born of :God does no sin, because his seed abides in him: and he cannot
sin, because he is begotten of :God.” *We will habitually approximate His
life *more and more*. O forgive us Father, that we fail to see the
tremendous potential for the overcoming life *right now*! *Our :daily
:bread Give us this day!*

 *5. 3:14-15a (3:13-15) PROOF OF LIFE: LOVE OF BROTHERS. “WE know that we
have passed out of :death into :life, because we love the brethren. Who
loves not abides in :death. 15 Whoever hates his :brother is a murderer.” *Here
it is again; we *cannot* escape the revelation of the *normal Christian life
*: it is a life of love unto *all* fellow believers! O strengthen us
Father, that we fall not into the temptation of excusing ourselves from
realizing this tremendous potential *now*! *And forgive us our :debts, As
we also have forgiven our :debtors!*

 *6. 3:16 (3:16-18) PROOF OF LOVE: DEEDS OF TRUTH. “Hereby know we :love,
because HE laid down his :life for us: and we ought to lay down our :lives
for the brethren.” *Are we willing to die for one another? A mother is for
a child, and some male parents of birds and animals. But *we* are in the
family of God, and all true believers are family members! Let not the
thoughts of the evil one find place in us! *And bring us not into
temptation.*

 *7. 3:24 (3:19-24) PROOF OF DELIVERANCE: OBEDIENCE OF LOVE AND SPIRIT. “And
who keeps his :commandments abides in him, and he in him. And hereby we
know that he abides in us, by the Spirit whom he gave us.” *What an inborn
witness! Father, we bless You for this double proof: ability to keep Your
commandments, and the witness of the Holy Spirit. *But deliver us from the
evil one!*

 *NOTE: 3:8b (3:7-8) PROOF OF DELIVERANCE: UNDOING THE WORKS OF SATAN! “To
this end was the Son of “God manifested, that he might destroy the works of
the devil.” *Done through the anointing (Isaiah 11:27). Done through Jesus
(Luke 4:18-19).

 We are to remember that the words of John above - are *really* the words
of our Lord by His Spirit *through* John! (1 Corinthians 14:37; 2 Peter
1:21).

 Unfortunately - so *many* modern believers think that the words of the
Bible are those of the human writers - *not* those of God *through* human
writers!

 The discovery of Bible Numerics that God allowed Ivan Panin to receive - *
conclusively* corroborates and confirms the above! Our Bible is
*unique*among every other book in the world. And the “
*Outlined* Interlinear NT” composed of Panin’s Greek and English Bible
Numeric NT’s - fits into this.

 Many may say - “*You* may believe that - but I don’t receive it.” *But* -
what if when we all *must* and *will* stand before the B*E*ma - the
Judgment Seat of Christ following His Return - what if *HE* confirms the
above as absolutely true?

 For me - I am committed to unshakable belief in the Bible as the *Book of
God* through man - the 33 known writers of the 66 books of the Bible
books. Because
of my faith in the Bible as God’s word and *not* man’s - I went through 18
months of a liberal, modernistic seminary in Canada - and - *retained* my
faith in God. My commitment to God’s Bible Numeric NT held me steady.
*Once*- a statement of an unbelieving professor slipped through my
guard and gave
me devastating doubts for a season. But - as I returned to God’s Bible
Numeric NT as set forth under Him by Ivan Panin - I *returned* to my
unwavering faith, which has continued since 1946 to this day, 66 years
later.

 The first President of St. Andrews College of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Dr.
Oliver, was challenged concerning young men entering the Seminary to train
for the ministry. “Aren’t you aware that the majority of these candidates
for the ministry believe the Bible is true - and could graduate with this
misplaced belief?” one asked. Reply - “Our Master was very wise when He
gave the parable of the mystery of growth: First the blade; then the ear;
then the full corn in the ear. We have these boys for 4 years of College
and 3 years of Seminary. In two years we can remove these old fashioned
ideas from them, and in the remaining time build into them something
better. If one out of 100 slips through our hands unchanged - we can afford
to take that chance!” I am one of the 100! In that Seminary I led my best
friend to the Lord there, but after I left - he reverted to his former
beliefs, and became an out and out modernist, and the President of that
very same Seminary. I confronted him, but have never heard from him again.

 Why do I labor this point? Because God is no respecter of persons. What He
has done for me and Ivan Panin - He can do for you too! He can place us
upon a Rock so secure - that *no* stormy blast of doubt and unbelieving
liberalism - can take us from this security!

 Because of my faith - through experience by Modernism - I have labored for
68 years in the production of this “*Outlined* Interlinear NT. I did it *
first* for God - then for Ivan Panin - and finally for you and me. It is
the basis for more effective *meditation*; and to realize the “Exchanged
Life” experienced by Watchman Nee, Hudson Taylor, Rees Howells, H.A. Baker,
Oswald Chambers, George Muller, Andrew Murray, Amy Carmichael of Dohnavur -
and *countless* others.

 Join them with me in the Pursuit of God through this unique tool - namely
- God’s “Outlined Interlinear NT” based on His Bible Numerics as revealed
to Ivan Panin in 1890. See *<www.btjohnsonpublishing.com>* to obtain this
product, and soon the E-book also.

 *Chapter of Proverbs for the day: 7:24 (7, ESV) WARNING AGAINST THE
ADULTERESS. “And now, O sons, listen to me, and be attentive to the words
of my mouth.” *The Christian experience is one of *purity*, because the
life of the Pure Christ is worked out and manifested through us!
Fornication for singles is verboten: i.e., any form of sexual sin or
perversion can and will be changed if we walk in John 15:1-16! *Hallowed be
your :name!*