Pilot Prayer Team (PPT) Report

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:36:31 PDT 2012

September 26, 2012

 *2012-09-26 - “Pilot Prayer Team” Report - Yom Kippur*

 *Last night, Erev Yom Kippur - the evening of Yom Kippur - 5 of us met in
my study to make final recommendations for the printing of the
“Interlinear”.*

 *Jim Ray and I represented the PPT, with our Publisher Timothy Johnson and
two of his prophetic intercessory friends. It hasn’t been easy for Timothy
with their recent move from Moses Lake to Battleground, Washington; but I
believe it was a right move.*

 *We had a time of sharing and prayer together, and it’s all a “go” for the
Printing of the Interlinear. You can order through their Website <
www.btjohnsonpublishing.com>. Deliveries will be taking place from now on.
It is possible that in the not too distant future you can place orders from
the same Website for E-book copies.*

 *We were reminded of the significance of February 12th. In 1809 Abraham
Lincoln was born on that date in Kentucky.*

 *In 1948 at North Battleford, Saskatchewan, again on February 12th God
visited, bringing together the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles that took
part in that Visitation.*

 *Then on February 12, 1967 in answer to prayer, God granted a vision of
the 7 Component Parts of His Laser-Telescope. The first Component Part of
the Laser-Telescope was God’s Bible Numeric “Outlined Interlinear NT” based
on the 1890 discovery of Ivan Panin. This first vision was followed by a
second - of 70 Canadian cities with an Eldership or Presbytery of 8 in the
Gates of each. These 70 were accompanied by 70 cities in the USA. Where
possible they can go to nations together. Where only Canadians are given
entrance; with hands across the border, the Americans can “hold the ropes”
and undergird the Canadian teams.*

 *On February 12, 2012, Kari Browning of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, convened a
Conference on God’s TV - and introduced me concerning the “Interlinear”,
plus the 1948 Canadian Visitation. The first 200 copies of the 4 Gospels in
this Interlinear Format were prepared at that time, and all went within an
hour! Many have been awaiting the completed printing and publication of
this product. It is now here!*

 *The “Outlined Interlinear NT” is not an end in itself - but a means to an
end! Namely - a tool to make “meditation” on God’s New Covenant for all
believers - especially those without background in NT Greek - easier! As
Joshua (1:8) was commanded by God to have the Torah (Genesis through
Deuteronomy) constantly in his mouth, and to meditate upon it day and night -
so he could do it - then he would make his way prosperous and have good
success; - just so - NT Bible believers are to do the same over the New
Covenant. And the format of the “Outlined Interlinear NT” will make this
much easier - especially in the E-book edition.*

 *Jeremiah 1:11-12 - “And the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
‘Jeremiah, what do you see?’ And I said, ‘I see an almond branch.’ 12 Then
the LORD said to me, ‘You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to
perform it.’” (The Hebrew word for “almond” means “the watcher”. This is a
Hebrew play on words, and makes God’s word to Jeremiah all the more
significant. This verse was shared by one of Timothy’s friends. The
application? That God has been watching over His “Outlined Interlinear NT”
ever since Panin’s discovery in 1890. Panin died in 1942, disappointed that
his two NT texts had not come out in Interlinear format. But now, 70 years
later, it is available!*

 *When God revealed Himself to me in 1944, I asked Him why out of my 100’s
of friends and acquaintances, that as far as I knew, I was the only one He
sovereignly came upon to reveal Himself to me at that time, and commission
me with the “Outlined Interlinear NT”. He said, “I am about to restore My
Church with apostles and prophets - and if you are faithful, you may have a
part in this.*

 *In June of 1962 He said to me, “You have been faithful in your assignment
over the past 18 years. Resign your church in Illinois as Senior pastor,
and move to the Seattle area. This will be the hub of My workings in
Cascadia (the Pacific NW) to fulfill the word I gave you in 1944.”*

 *It is now 2012, 50 years since we left Round Lake, Illinois in obedience
to the Lord’s directions. Many have discerned the significance of the year
2012 from God’s perspective. I share faith in this insight.*

 *Back in the 1960’s - a missionary friend of ours from Brazil shared this:
“Jim, your vision of the City Church composed of many local churches - with
an Eldership or Presbytery in the Gate of each City Church - is scriptural
and valid. However, it will not take on significance until you can
demonstrate this vision with a truly functioning City Church and Eldership
in its Gate.” This is about to take place in the State of Washington. As
our missionary friend said, “Once a demonstration of this vision takes
place - I can guarantee that representatives from cities throughout the
world will come to observe it - and will then request that a few leaders
from that city will return with them to help them see this same vision
realized in their cities!”*

 *Again - the “Outlined Interlinear NT” will be the key tool to help and
enable all of this to take place. It will lead into “Meditation” like
Joshua 1:8; and entering into the “Exchanged Life” as set forth in “Hudson
Taylor’s Spiritual Secret” - based on Galatians 2:20 and John 15:1-16.*

 *The Pilot Prayer Team in our area is entering into this realization; a
Korean church; also a city near-by. We know we can count on you all to pray
for us and believe with us. Jim Watt*