Is This Hateful? Andrew Strom

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:43:54 PDT 2012

*August 30, 2012*

 *2012-08-30 - Andrew Strom & Homosexuality (New Zealand)*

*(REVIVAL List <prophetic at revivalschool.com> To: anzac at welovegod.org)*

*IS THIS “HATEFUL”??*

 *I have been very surprised and shocked in the last couple of days at all
the Christians who want us to stay “silent” on the issue of Homosexuality -
and make out that it is nothing ‘special’ - just any old sin. They think it
makes us “look bad” to speak up about it - judgmental and “unloving”.*

 *I think what a lot of people don’t realize is that this issue is
specifically being used by the devil as the “leading edge” of his agenda in
the earth. He is using Homosexuality to push his religion of “secularism”
massively amongst the youth. More that any single issue, this is the
devil’s favorite.*

 *Think about this for a moment. Today’s Homosexual movement is not just
about “practicing” Homosexuality. They are also about “preaching” it and
‘converting’ the youth to embrace it as “good”. What they push is actually
“spiritual” propaganda - a false gospel of ‘sin-celebration’ that totally
undermines the Bible. We need to start seeing these activists as aggressive
“preachers” of a new religion - a religion designed to totally replace
Christianity. These are some of its most zealous ‘missionaries’. And they
are successfully “converting” the youth of all the earth.*

 *The whole idea is to completely rid the planet of any sense of what “sin”
is.*

 *You will notice that in the last 25 years there has been an enormous push
in the media to “normalize” Homosexuality. It used to be that two men
kissing would make everyone want to gag. But these activists knew that if
they put sympathetic “gay” characters again and again into movies and TV
shows, eventually they would wear down the scruples of the audience.
Comedies are especially helpful for this. And gradually they have
“converted” an entire generation of young people to their cause. In this
they have been overwhelmingly successful. It may be the greatest
“propaganda” victory ever. The battle is already theirs. And they are using
the media to spread it more and more around the world.*

 *We need to start seeing gay promotions and gay TV shows, not just as
Homosexual” events, but also as “preaching” events. They are designed to
“convert” people - to make them ‘fine’ with sin - yet “not fine” with
anyone who opposes the sin. Their “preachers” have been winning this war.
It is devil take the youngest.*

 *Because of all this “propaganda”, Christians have become more and more
reluctant to call Homosexuality what the Bible clearly calls it - an
“abomination”. (Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:27, *

*etc.) Nobody ever wants to use that word any more. We are frightened to be
thought of as “unloving” or judgmental. And so more and more we let the
devil define what is sin and what is not. I tell you, if we roll over on
this issue, the devil will have us for breakfast - he really will. Entire
generations are riding on our response.*

 *If we let the devil define “sin” then it is over. The gospel cannot be
preached when the devil defines its terms.*

 *There are actually very few sins that earn the title “abomination” in
God’s sight - especially when it is “paraded” in the open. Homosexuality is
seen by Him as being so bad that it is often associated with “Judgment” in
Scripture. We also find throughout history that when a culture embraces
Homosexuality, it is almost always very close to the end of that
civilization. History shows this again and again.*

 *One of the biggest lies, of course, is that there is some kind of “gay
gene” - that people are “born with”. This is completely false, and if you
do a search on the Internet you will find that there has been study after
study done in academic circles, with no evidence of a “gay gene”
whatsoever. Not that it truly matters any more. The ‘propaganda’ war is
mostly won anyhow.*

 *But let me be clear on this: It is not OK to treat ‘gay’ individuals with
anything less that Christian love and kindness. It is very important to go
about this with the right spirit. We must always act out of love and godly
wisdom. But we must also speak the TRUTH. We are not at “war” with
individual ‘gay’ people. Quite the opposite. But the movement and its
message - that is a different story. There is a war going on in the hearts
and minds of today’s youth. We are not to fight this in the “flesh” - with
politics or campaigning, etc. But we certainly are to raise our voices and
to loudly “speak the truth in love”. Otherwise the upcoming generation will
be lost to the most powerful and clever “false gospel” of them all.*

 *In closing, let me say that is is not “loving” to be silent. True love
warns and pleads with people not to follow the way of sin and death. We
cannot compromise on this. It is compromise that is “hateful” and leaves
people stuck where they are. Love warns, because it knows the consequences
if it stays silent. This is true mercy. So please - do not stop “speaking
the truth in love”, my friends. It is truly a MUST in this hour. An entire
generation is at stake.*

 *NOTE**: **I am in the midst of praying and counseling with a friend whose
husband has departed from their marriage relationship, and into one with a
homosexual lover. 6 children are at stake! How would you counsel in such a
situation? Do you find Andrew Strom’s “Exhortation” to be relevant?
Scriptural? Timely? God-honoring? Bible-honoring?*

 *I am absolutely committed to God and His Word - no matter what the cost.
It cost Jesus, the Son of God and the Son of Man - His life! It has cost a
martyr’s death for many a believer throughout our Christian age. It will
continue to do so right to the end of this age and the Return of our Lord
Jesus. See Revelation 6:9-11 for confirmation on this. See the multiplied
millions in China who have been martyred for their Christian faith. Has
this not been for them “Great Tribulation”? The Chinese believers thought
it to be so. They thought the missionaries who taught a “Secret Rapture”
theory to be in false doctrine in the light of this, and many feeling they
could no longer trust such misguided teachers - entirely left the Christian
faith. What a tragedy!*

 *And remember - the upcoming “Outlined Interlinear New Testament” - based
on God’s Bible Numerics, proves the absolute authenticity and infallibility
of His Word - and led Russian Ivan Panin to produce his two New Testament
texts based on this discovery. Liberals, humanists, homosexuals - are
clearly facing the Judgment Seat of Christ upon His Return - to answer for
their lies, perversions and false teaching!*

 *Will you join Andrew Strom and me in standing clearly for truth in our
day of “Homosexual” preaching and error? Jim Watt*