Urgent Prayer Request

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:40:25 PDT 2012

May 7, 2012

 *2012-05-07 - AN URGENT PRAYER REQUEST*

*Re the Manuscript for Printing of the “Outlined Interlinear New Testament”
by Pentecost*

*in the light of so many Satanic attacks.*

 *(A word of explanation re Panin's book order -*

“*God allowed Ivan Panin to discover “Bible Numerics”*

*to uncover the original Greek text of the New Testament;*

*plus the sentence, subdivision, paragraph and section structure;*

*plus the author of each New Testament book;*

*and even the book order - of each New Testament book!”)*

 *Ivan Panin died in December of 1942, 70 years ago. One month before he
died, God spoke to me for the first time at the age of 18 - to join the
Canadian Navy, where He would reveal Himself to me. He did this at Passover
in 1944 in Victoria B.C., and in July laid on me the works of Ivan Pan
through a Russian Jew, Dr. Jewel of Calgary, Alberta.*

 *On the basis of Dr. Jewel's gift of 2 pamphlets on Panin, I ordered all
the books listed there either “by” or “on” Panin. When I discovered the
unique sentence, subdivision, paragraph and section structure of each of
the 27 NT books, and the insight that came upon outlining the book of
Ephesians in the light of this, I offered to produce for God and Panin an
“Outlined Interlinear New Testament” on this basis. In 1967 the Lord
strongly emphasized that I was to get His NT done. It was not mine, nor
Panin's, nor my family's, nor that of any team - but it was God's! I was
merely His steward to complete it.*

 *That same year He revealed that the “Interlinear” was not an end in
itself; it was merely the means to a greater end: namely, it was the
initial component part of seven - for an “Organic Laser-Telescope”, to
produce a “Spiritual Star Wars” effect. Each of the 7 component parts line
up with the 7 pieces of furniture in Moses' Tabernacle.*

 *The “Interlinear” represents Jesus as the Word of John 1:1, and Himself
as the 5-fold sacrifice of Leviticus as laid out on the Brazen Altar; then
He is also the basis of “Bible Meditation” through the Interlinear on the
Mercy Seat with the Father. So Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega of this
revelation, and points to George Muller and George Whitefield as to how we
too can use the Interlinear as the basis for “New Covenant Bible
Meditation”. A Pilot Prayer Team and an Eldership (Presbytery) in the Gate
of each City Church, will then receive the fruit of this Interlinear
through the “Organic Laser-Telescope”.*

 *The present world church by-and-large - and the average believer may not
perceive the potential in the above - but Satan does. Elvin Gladney fully
perceived this potential and effectively helped me demonstrate it in 3
cities of Cascadia. He was the second leader of the first Pilot Prayer Team
formed October 31, 2009. Elvin introduced this “Interlinear” potential so
effectively to Timothy Johnson of Moses Lake in 2009, that Timothy felt God
leading him to offer to print the “Interlinear” for me, in line with the
above vision and purpose.*

 *But in August 2011, God called Elvin up higher. Jim Ray became the third
leader of the Pilot Prayer Team, and as Chairman of the Interlinear
Publication Committee, has sought to move with the Printing Committee and
my family - in finalizing what Elvin initiated.*

 *Unusual** difficulties and trials have accompanied this process. Only **
God can see us through to final victory as promised in Psalm 91.*

 *Last night 4 of the key members of the publication committee met by
Telephone Conference. Our goal: to see the complete “Outlined Interlinear
New Testament” manuscript ready for printing - by this year's Feast of
Pentecost, Sunday May 27th. *

 *This** is the Urgent Prayer Request noted above. Will you join with us
that this design of **God will proceed to successful fruition?*

 *Jim Watt - your friend, and member of the Interlinear Publication
Committee.*