A 40th Year 1948 Anniversary

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:16:47 PDT 2012

March 22, 2012

 *2012-03-22 - FEB. 12, 1988 - 40 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF FEB. 12, 1948*

 *In 1988, February 12, 500 of us from California, Oregon, Washington,
Idaho, Montana, British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan - agreed to take
part in a 21-day Daniel Fast. It was the 40th Anniversary of the 1948
Visitation by God to Northern Canada, at which time 12 Embryonic Revival
Principles came together to complement what started at Azusa Street in 1906.
*

 *Three of these 12 were: The Laying on of Hands and Prophecy to enable
seeking individuals to know God's place for them in the Body of Christ; the
5-fold Ministries of Ephesians 4:11-12 to start functioning as a whole; and
the Heavenly Choir to be restored, what started in the early 1900's in the
meetings of Mrs. Maria Woodworth-Etter.*

 *For 21 days from February 1-21 we sought God's face for a word to stop
the inroads of J. Z. Knight of Yelm, Washington, as she was invited to
“channel” 12,000 year old “Ramtha”, a strong principality of Satan in this
area. Two Seattle TV channels gave her opportunity to do so!*

 *When I heard of this ungodly news in late 1987, I prayed and sensed God
leading me to call for 500 friends and acquaintances to join with me to
cause to cease these public demonstrations. The 500 of us completed this
assignment, but it was not till February 23rd that God spoke. He then said,
“Make yourselves individually like Michael Knight in the 'Knight Rider'.
But instead of using K.I.T.T. to aid you in bringing criminals to justice -
Let ME be as K.I.T.T. inside of you! Let me control you individually and
corporately, and J. Z. Knight will no longer publicly channel Ramtha in
your area. And here are the verses you are not only to master, but which
you are to use in allowing Me to live My Life through you by the Holy
Spirit. See 'Rees Howells, Intercessor' by Norman P. Grubb as an example of
how it looks to have the Holy Spirit take control of your life and possess
you on My behalf. First of all, learn and master Romans 12:1-2:”*

*IV. ROMANS 12:1-16:23 RIGHTEOUSNESS MANIFESTED IN LIFE*

*A. 12:1-2 BEGINS WITH COMPLETE SURRENDER*

*a. 12:1 A WHOLE BURNT OFFERING CONSECRATION - HOLOCAUST*

*I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of :God,*

Pa-ra-kaL*O* [3870] oun huMAS, a-delPHOI, diA t*o*n oik-tirM*O*N [3628] tou
TheOU,

*to present your :bodies a living sacrifice, *

pa-raST*E*sai [3936] ta S*O*ma-ta huM*O*N thuSIan [2378] Z*O*san,

*holy, well-pleasing to God, your spiritual service.*

haGIan, t*o* The*o* euAres-ton [2101], t*e*n lo-giK*E*N [3050] laTREIan
2999] huM*O*N.

 *b. 12:2 YIELD TO GOD'S TEACHERS*

*And be not fashioned according to this :age:*

kai m*e* sun-sch*e*-maTIzes-the t*o* ai*O*ni TOUt*o*:

*but be transformed by the renewing of the mind,*

alLA me-ta-morPHOUSthe [3339] t*e* a-na-kaiN*O*sei tou noOS,

*that you may prove what is the good*

eis to do-kiMAzein [1381] huMAS ti to THEl*e*-ma tou TheOU to a-gaTHON

*and well-pleasing and perfect will of :God.*

kai euAres-ton [2101] kai TElei-on.

 “*Next, let Mark 8:34 have its full way in your life:”*

*3. 8:34-9:1 DISCIPLESHIP: THE CONDITION FOR KINGDOM GLORY*

*a. 8:34 CONDITIONS OF DISCIPLESHIP*

*And he called to him the crowd with his :disciples,*

Kai pro-ska-leSAme-nos ton OCHlon sun tois ma-th*e*TAIS auTOU,

*and** said to them, If any would come after me,*

EIpen auTOIS, EI tis THElei oPIs*o* mou elTHEIN,

*let him deny himself, and take up his :cross, and follow me.*

a-par-n*e*SASth*o* [533] he-auTON, kai aRAt*o* ton stauRON auTOU, kai
a-ko-louTHEIt*o* [190] moi.

 “*And lastly, see how Paul used Galatians 2:20 to let Me manifest Myself
victoriously through his life to found 14 City Churches with an Eldership
in the Gate of each - like Antioch (Acts 13:1-3) and Jerusalem (Acts 15).
Under My direction, Paul wrote 14 of the 27 books of the New Testament (See
1 Corinthians 14:37). The whole NT is not the words of man, but My words
through man! In just like manner - for you and your band of 500 to let Me
through these 3 verses possess you - J. Z. Knight will no longer have
opportunity to publicly channel and manifest Ramtha. I will be your
spiritual K.I.T.T. on behalf of you as my spiritual Michael Knight, in
successfully stopping J. Z. Knight from future public channeling and
manifestations.”*

*f. 2:20 CHRIST LIVING IN US: A LAW THAT SUPERCEDES LAW OF MOSES!*

*I have been crucified with Christ; and no longer I live, but Christ lives
in me:*

ChrisT*O* su-neSTAUr*o*-mai [4957]; z*o* [2198] de ouKEti eG*O*, z*e* de en
eMOI ChrisTOS:

*and what I now live in the flesh I live by faith which is in the Son of
:God,*

ho de nun z*o* en sarKI [4561] en PIStei z*o* t*e* tou huiOU tou TheOU,

*who loved me, and gave himself up for me.*

tou a-gaP*E*sanTOS [25] me, kai pa-raDONtos [3860] he-auTON huPER eMOU.

 *To my knowledge, J. Z. Knight since February 23, 1988, has no longer had
opportunity for public channeling of Ramtha.*

 *So on the 40th Anniversary of February 12, 1948 - God's Visitation at
North Battleford, Saskatchewan - God in His wonderful wisdom, guidance and
fulfillment, brought together the 5-fold ministry to successfully do what
He promised and said.*

 *The three verses quoted above that the Lord directed in - are taken from
our “Outlined Interlinear NT” based on the 50 years labor of Russian Ivan
Panin. It is now 70 years since he died in Aldershot, Ontario, and God in
His faithfulness is having it printed this year. I trust Panin in heaven is
rejoicing at God's faithfulness. Watch our Website <www.2rbetter.org> for
news when this printing is finished and available for distribution. Jim Watt