Elvin Gladney - Celebration of Life

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:10:25 PDT 2011

September 1, 2011

 *ELVIN GLADNEY - CELEBRATION OF LIFE - OPEN WINDOWS*

*Bethlehem Baptist Church, 4818 E. Portland Ave.*

*Tacoma WA 98404, Friday September 3, 2011, 12:00 noon.*

 *1. 1 Corinthians 13:1 (13:1-10) CONFIRMATION. “This is the third time I am
coming unto you. At the mouth of two witnesses or three shall every word be
established” (NNT). *“There were *four* visions that Elvin confirmed!
Imagine! He had unusual insight and understanding in both this realm, as
well as understanding in the Word above average. He had clear perceptions on
the definitions of the 5-fold ministries of Ephesians 4:11-12, and much
more. Humbly he always let another man praise him, and *not* his own mouth.
He wore at least 7 hats - and effectively functioned under each 7 of them.
Because of this, he was able to confirm all the visions that we walked in -
in the Pilot Prayer Team that he ended up leading!

 *2. Revelation 12:11 (12:7-13:1a) THE ORGANIC LASER-TELESCOPE. “And THEY
overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of
their :testimony; and they loved not their :life even unto death.” *Truer
words could not have been spoken of Elvin! I have changed slightly these
words, which I believe illustrated his life:

*We now overcome,*

*We now overcome, *

*We now overcome - today!*

*O deep in my heart - *

*I do believe -*

*We now overcome today!*

 I made a picture of the 1967 vision of the Laser-Telescope, and John Hwang
one of our Pilot Prayer Team members updated it. God used these pictures in
Cultus Lake BC for the “Prayer Canada” National Convention, and in Portland
later this year, and last with John's updated picture in Abbotsford, BC. In
these meetings, I preceded Elvin by laying a foundation of the significance
of this vision, and then Elvin with this picture followed up with a highly
motivational challenge: “All those who would like an impartation so you
could be part of this vision - come forward between 2 lines Jim and I will
form, and we will lay hands on you, and pray or prophesy as the Lord leads.
In all 3 cities, there was *not one* empty seat. His challenge was so
effective - that *all* wanted to receive such an impartation! Elvin
understood the full significance of this vision, and what the Lord could do
through 8 souls full committed as a team to let Him use them in this
“Spiritual Star Wars” mode!

 *3. Acts 13:1-3. THE CITY CHURCH & ELDERSHIP IN THE GATE. “Now in the
church that was at
Antioch were prophets and teachers, both :Barnabas and Symeon :called Niger,
and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen foster-brother of Herod the tetrarch, and
Saul. 2 And as they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy :Spirit
said, Separate me then :Barnabas and Saul for the work unto which I have
called them. 3 Then, having fasted and prayed and laid their hands on them,
they sent them away.” *This was the second vision starting in 1949 -
increasing in 1963 - and very clear in 1967. It came immediately following
the Laser-Telescope Vision in March of 1967. I saw 70 elders behind Marie
and myself, each with 7 spiritual soldiers in a gigantic parade square -
with battalion after battalion of soldiers to our left as far as eye could
see. Three generals were in front of us. One - the same as the Observatory
Director in the first vision - told us that our obedience to their
instructions had been satisfactorily carried out. It was now our
responsibility to take what had been demonstrated by the 70 teams of 8
behind us, and share this with God's battalions to our left.

 In 2009 He said it was now time to activate the formation of one team of 8
as an example, a “Pilot Prayer
Team” - and that from this multiplication would take place in the 70 major
cities of Canada and of the United States - and then unto the cities of the
world prior to the return of of God's Son.

 *4. Revelation 13:18 (13:11-18) INTERLINEAR GREEK NT & TIMOTHY JOHNSON.
“Here is the wisdom. Who has understanding, let him count the number of the
beast; for it is the number of a man: and his :number is Six hundred sixty
six.”* This was a verse that led Russian Ivan Panin in 1890 to spend 50
years of 100,000 hours researching the Numerical phenomenon of the Bible. A
Presbyterian minister in Boston informed him of God's choice of the only two
languages with no numerical equivalents. Hebrews and Greeks used the letters
of their alphabet for their numbers. So the Antichrist's name in Greek when
he comes will add up to 666. “Jesus” adds up to 888 in Greek. This among
other such insights motivated Panin for the rest of his life in this
research. He even discovered that Bible Numerics establishes sentence,
paragraph and chapter equivalent structure! This is what hooked me to
outline the entire two texts of Panin in Interlinear format.

 Elvin grasped the significance of this, and urged me on to the completion
of this Interlinear task! Here's how it started. God called me into the
Canadian Navy in 1942, while still an unbeliever, not knowing God. He said,
“Join the Navy according to Psalm 107:23-24 - and I will reveal Myself to
you.” I did in July of 1943, and at Passover of 1944, *He did*! In July Dr.
Jewell, a Russian Jew introduced me to Ivan Panin. In 1945 I realized the
significance of this introduction, and found out that Panin died in 1942,
the year God called me, and died discouraged because the Greek and English
New Testaments he had perfected the previous 50 years, had not come into an
Interlinear format. I felt God saying - Would you be willing to finish his
vision? I told God for His sake I would, but I didn't have the gifting for
finalizing it in printing and publication. When Elvin learned of the 50,000
hours I had put into this, he took over and highly encouraged me to complete
it as of December 31, 2010. He then linked me up with his printer friend
Timothy Johnson. From Elvin's testimony, Timothy felt God leading him to put
this into print. The Pilot Prayer Team with Elvin as leader felt they could
believe God for the publishing. He was working this out with the PPT member
who is taking Elvin's place at this time, Jim Ray. With all the labor Elvin
has put into this, I believe God will be honoring him to bring all of this
to pass!

 *5. Genesis 49:1 (49:1-28) THE 12 EMBRYONIC REVIVAL PRINCIPLES RESTORED IN
1948. Then Jacob called his sons and said, “Gather yourselves together, that
I may tell you what shall happen to you in days to come.” *In July of 1992
God led me to link the 12 principles above with the 12 tribes of Israel, and
the 12 major cultural areas of our planet earth. Elvin grasped the
significance of this. He saw that just as Israel could not function without
all 12 tribes, so the church under God would not be viable without all 12
cultural groups operating. When Benjamin was nearly wiped out in the book of
Judges, the remaining 11 tribes mourned and planned until Benjamin was
operative again. Else - we would not have had Paul and his 14 NT epistles!
Just so we need the First Nations People like Benjamin to be functioning, so
that they can receive, and we can receive from them. And the 12 Revival
Principles of 1948 must be brought from their Embryonic state of that day to
full maturity in *our* day. Elvin saw this, and exhorted our Pilot Prayer
Team to understand these principles - and to pray and believe for full
maturity. Over six of these principles now have a leader moving others in
this direction!

He also encouraged us to thoroughly understand the 7 Component Parts of the
Laser-Telescope, and how to let the Lord use us in an organic sense in this
also!

 Elvin's understanding and insistence in motivating all of us - including
myself - to move in full unity to bring into reality all of these concepts -
amazed me! He was moving in “Motivating Power” far more strongly that I was
able to move in myself. God had given me the visions - but He was giving
Elvin the understanding and faith to motivate us to bring these to pass!

 And - it takes all 12 brought to maturity - and operating in unity - for
God to be able to use the 12 world cultural groups like the 12 tribes of
Israel. Israel understood in Judges at the end, that Benjamin *had to be
restored* as one of the 12, for God to use this nation.

 The First Nations People is one of the 12 World Cultural Groups, and like
Benjamin must be restored, matured, and giving and receiving for the other
11 - for *God* to use His world church in bringing to pass all conditions
prior to the soon return of His Son!

 Elvin saw this! But it wasn't to him just knowledge! It was an insight that
required our team to be activated in maturity - and then multiplied as
Elderships (Presbyteries) in the Gates of the cities of Canada and the U.S.
He heard the plea of Arnie Bryan of Prayer Canada for the 260 prayer groups
across Canada's cities, towns and villages - praying weekly for the local
major and city councils where they lived. Elvin was not daunted by the
immensity of the task.

 *6. Matthew 11:29 (11:25-30) HUMILITY: VERSUS HIS BOLDNESS IN KENYA. “Take
my :yoke upon you; and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in :heart: and
you shall find rest to your :souls.” Proverbs 27:2 (27:1-27) “Let
anotherpraise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your
own lips.”
*But in all this Elvin moved constantly in this spirit. Like Paul the
apostle he was a tent-maker, and supported his family and himself, while
traveling constantly in the fulfilling of these visions throughout Cascadia,
the Pacific Northwest.

 Because present day city churches are not sufficiently mature to understand
the practical honor in finances that ministries like Elvin deserve - he
worked himself into failing health and finally his Home-going. Surely now we
can say thanks in absentia by picking up his task - by supporting his widow
Wanda and the children

 He with Felix Anderson of Bellingham last year had such an impact in Kenya,
that Christian leaders of a large poorer section of the capital Nairobi -
said that a return trip would establish them, and they could see reaching
all of Africa successfully with the City Church and Eldership concept.

 *7. 1 Timothy 1:18 (1:18-20) IMPARTATION. “This :charge I commit to you,
Timothy child, according to the prophecies which led the way to you, that by
them you war the good warfare!” *Perhaps this last is the most practical of
all the rich gifts the Lord imparted to Elvin. This was the key restoration
truth of the 1948 Visitation in North Battleford, Saskatchewan. It initially
deeply troubled the Canadian elders of that move. But when they discovered
the above verse among many others - they then effectively launched out and
saw God do miracles.!

 As mentioned above, Elvin strongly urged all who desired an impartation in
line with the verse above - to come forward. Elvin and I would allow them to
pass between us, laying hands on them, and praying or prophesying as the
Lord should lead. In the 3 cities of Cultus Lake, Portland and Abbotsford,
Elvin made use of the diagram made to depict the vision of the organic
Laser-Telescope of the 1967 Vision. John Hwang, one of our PPT members -
upgraded this diagram, and Elvin made excellent use of this upgrading in
Abbotsford.

 When the printed copy of the Outlined Interlinear Greek NT is available,
turn to the Preface at the beginning as written up by Elvin. “One Picture is
worth 1000 Words!” There you will see the diagram he used and there you will
read what he says about the effectiveness of these 3 city meetings. He *
deserved* to have a part in this Interlinear! But who would have thought
that within less than two months he would be with the Lord in Glory - at a
fairly young age.

 Only God can replace such a one as Elvin. Actually, it will probably take a
number of ministries to make up for our loss - but heaven's gain! I
personally stand with 4 areas of my ministry empty now! Pray and believe
that God in His Wisdom and mercy will swiftly move to fill in these gaps.

 So the above are 7 windows to see into the life of the man promoted to a
higher calling - Elvin Gladney. Saturday 3, 2011 at noon will truly be
a *Celebration
of life*! The life of one living now more fully than ever before - in a
living relationship with the Lord Jesus - the One He truly loved supremely
down here, and sought to serve supremely - and then His people as His Lord
led.

 A last practical note: In the OT God had the 12 tribes of Israel tithe to
the smaller tribe of Levi, which gave them a little more than the other
tribes. Then they in turn tithed to the Priests, who represent the 5-fold
ministries, of which Elvin was a part. Through close friends of this family,
they have set up a *Benevolent Fund* account for supporting Wanda and the
children.

 Chase Bank Acct. #970891594

 Acct. holders: Wanda Gladney & Melanie Crutcher

 or - Folks can mail checks to:

 Real Life International Church

 P.O. Box 98794

 Des Moines, WA 98198

 Please indicate *Benevolent Fund* on checks if mailed

 Your friends - and Elvin and Wanda's friends - Jim & Marie Watt

 * *

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*