Spiritual Warfare with Honor

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:29:26 PDT 2011

June 27, 2011

 *7-FOLD SPIRITUAL WARFARE WITH HONOR! (CHARACTER)*

*AND WITH SCRIPTURAL PROTOCOL (METHOD) - 2011-06-27*

 In 1967 in answer to prayer - God gave two visions for my wife Marie and
myself - as our marriage link with “Prayer Multiplication” from His point of
view.

 Acts 15 is an illustration how problems can be honorably solved from a
7-fold point of view. When we come together to solve a problem in the spirit
of the Golden rule (Matthew 7:12), we are moving with character in honor.
With this approach, God is pleased.

 When we add to this approach “Scriptural Protocol” - then He is doubly
pleased, for correct method added to right character, invariably produces
satisfactory results. It did in Acts 15 - in solving the “Judaizing”
controversy.

 The City Church of Antioch, the first to send out missionaries under the
direction of the Holy Spirit, was running into problems in the City Churches
founded by Barnabas and Saul. They returned from their first missionary
journey, now Paul and Barnabas. Many Gentiles had become believers in Jesus
along with Jews. But Judaizing members from the City Church of Jerusalem
were causing dissentions in these Asia Minor (now modern Turkey) City
Churches. The Gentile believers were told by them that unless they were
circumcised, and converted to Judaism, their salvation would not be
complete. Paul vigorously confronted them on this issue, and later wrote the
book of Galatians to lay out his full position.

 But first the City church of Antioch sent Paul and Barnabas along with
others to seek redress concerning this problem with the Eldership or
Presbytery of the City Church of Jerusalem. By this time there were 100's of
churches in the home in Jerusalem, with an elder for each, making a
plurality of elders on a city basis. Each of the leaders would be present
plus the 12 apostles.

 James, the half brother of Jesus was the apostolic pastor over this city
church, just as Timothy would be later on with the founding of the city
church of Ephesus, which Paul after founding it, turned over to him.

 Peter represented the 12 apostles, plus the Jewish believers of the
circumcision. He gave his word how God used him to bring the Gospel first to
Gentiles in the Roman home of Cornelius, and baptized him, his household and
his friends, without requiring conversion to Judaism. Paul, apostle of
Gentiles, the concision, reported the results of the ministry of himself and
Barnabas among Jews and Gentiles, and not requiring conversion to Judaism on
the part of the Gentiles. Each retained *their own* cultures - but each came
together in fellowship.

 James gave opportunity to the Judaizers to present their case and position,
and opportunity was also given for other questions and comments. Evidently
James also gave opportunity for prayer and the ministry of the Spirit
through the gifts of revelation - for he concluded - it seems good to us and
to *the Holy Spirit* to lay no other burden on Gentile believers except for
the 4 things mentioned twice in this chapter.

 What a joy this was to Gentiles to receive this good and wise decision from
the city church of Jerusalem!

 I had a dream last night of a similar type of Eldership and Presbytery
meeting for our city and area. A friend of mine was taking the place of
James in Jerusalem, and chairing this meeting. The subject calling for this
gathering was concerning the Scriptural Protocol or Method of handling
problems arising from the presentation of the Spiritual Warfare 7-fold
Component Parts.

 A member of our SeaTac Metroplex Pilot Prayer Team would be presenting his
insights on this challenge from the perspective of the Seattle Tacoma area,
and I was to present the same from the perspective of Cascadia, the Pacific
North West, and its 4 major cities. Opportunity would be given by the
Apostolic City Church chairman for objections, questions and comments,
followed by prayer to allow opportunity for the Holy Spirit through His
gifts - to present divine perspective.

 It seemed to be the consensus of those present - that as it was in Acts 15,
so it would be with us today - a united solution composed of the human
dimension - plus the divine insights through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

 Jesus in His 3 year ministry on earth continually challenged the religious
Jewish leaders of his day concerning their departure from the Word of God -
and their replacement of this with the traditions of men. I believe today we
face a somewhat similar problem. Each denomination has good things, but they
like religious leaders of Jesus' day, have brought in traditions that don't
entirely jibe with the Word of God. Also - in the early church - there were
no denominations. There was but one united church composed of many local
church home meetings in each city. In a sense - we today have a more
difficult situation than did the apostle Paul, who founded 14 city churches.
Reconstruction and Restoration of the status quo in cities today composed of
our many denominations, presents an entirely different challenge. Which is
easier? to build a home from scratch? or to remodel a home? To pose the
question is to answer it.

 So we have to pick up on the Bible teaching of the “remnant.” All local
churches and denominations will not initially be open to the challenge of
the early church. But there will always be a “remnant” of some 5-8 or more
local churches, that will “go for it”! With the blessing and success that
such unity produces, there will *then* be *others* who will join in. Look at
the Revival in King Hezekiah's day. At first the priests would not respond.
Levites had to take the priests' place and responsibility. But as God's
blessing mightily fell on the restoration - with shame the priests
sanctified themselves and took their place (2 Chronicles 29:34-36). Human
nature is still the same, so we can profit from considering how Hezekiah led
in this revival some 2700 years ago.

 On our Website (*www.2rbetter.org ) *under “Archives”, under “Maturity”,
dated June 9, 2011 - you will find an “overview” plus the 7 component parts
of the 1967 vision of an organic Laser-Telescope - producing a Spiritual
Star Wars effect. God's Bible Numeric *Outlined* Interlinear Greek NT is the
first and chief of these 7 component parts. Ivan Panin discovered this
numeric phenomenon in 1890, and spent 100,000 hours until his death in 1942
producing Greek and English NT texts based on this discovery. Starting in
the fall of 1946 I discovered from Panin's discovery - that *even* the
sentence, sub-paragraph, paragraph and section (chapter equivalent)
structure is *likewise* established by God's Bible Numerics - which He had
in the Hebrew in 4000 BC, and in the Greek in 3000 BC. (See Suuqiina &
Quamaniq - for “Warfare by Honor” and “Protocol” for Method).

 An excellent article outlining these discoveries can also be found on our
Website Archives dated 2011-01-02 and entitled “Cutting Edge Ministries on
Panin,” which is “Russia's Gift to Christianity.” It is just like God to
choose a man from the world's chief atheistic nation - and use him to
scientifically and mathematically prove to his fellow scientists the
absolute inerrancy of God's eternal Word of 66 books.

 The 50,000 hours I have spent putting together Panin's 2 Bible Numeric
texts into an Outlined Interlinear Format, have been put in because of the
possibility and potential of *outlining* the entire Interlinear Greek NT on
the basis of the structural context of each of the 27 books. I love
outlining, and the spin-offs I have received in this task, have been worth
it personally - even should no other human being make use of it. The
complete Outlined Interlinear Greek NT text can be found on our Website
under “Interlinear”.

 I have also transliterated the Greek text to make it easier for laymen to
make use of it - but this is decidedly secondary to the benefit that comes
from the *outlining*.

 This 2-volume text composed of Gospel and Epistles - is in the hands of the
printer and publisher, and a preliminary text of Matthew and Mark is already
produced for proof-reading.

 With the help of Elvin Gladney, I have recently presented the above to 2
cities in Canada, and have sensed God's approval in this. Your continued
interest and prayers will be appreciated. - Jim Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*