Heavenly Choir

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:25:32 PDT 2011

June 2, 2011

 *JUDAH UPDATE - HEAVENLY CHOIR - June 1, 2011*

 *1. Luke 2:13-14 (2:8-20) HEAVENLY CHOIR: ANGELS. “And suddenly there was
with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host of those praising :God, and
saying, Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men of good
pleasure” (NNT). *In the early part of the last century, Heaven came down to
earth in meetings in America. A book was lent to me in 1944 - “40 Years of
Signs and Wonders in the Life of Mrs. Maria Woodworth-Etter”. She recounts
there how angels came down and joined with the human singing. She called
this “The Heavenly Choir”. God restored this in October 1948 in Edmonton,
Alberta. *Hallowed be your :name.*

 *2. Luke 19:39-40 (37-40) HEAVENLY CHOIR: SUNG BY DISCIPLES. “And some of
the Pharisees from the crowd said unto him, Teacher, rebuke your :disciples.
40 And he answered and said, I tell you if these shall be silent, the stones
will cry out.” *High Protocol for God's High Son! They ushered Him into
Jerusalem on Palm Sunday with correct Protocol! And to the indignant
Pharisees, Jesus alerted them that Protocol would demand *the stones* cry
out - should His disciples be silent! *Your :kingdom come.*

 *3. Matthew 21:15-16 (21:12-17) HEAVENLY CHOIR: WITH PERFECTED PRAISE OF
CHILDREN. “But the chief priests seeing the wonders which he did and the
children :crying in the temple and saying, Hosanna to the son of David, were
indignant, and said to him, Do you hear what these are saying? And :Jesus
said to them, Yes: did you never read [that] Out of the mouth of babes and
sucklings you have perfected praise?” *There is something about the praise
of children that pleases God. And at the same time such praise of children
infuriates religious leaders! *Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on
earth!*

 *4. 1 Corinthians 14:14-15 (14:1-19) HEAVENLY CHOIR: PAULS SONG IN SPIRIT A
COMPONENT! “For if I pray in a tongue, my :spirit prays, but my
:understanding is unfruitful. 15 What is it then? I will pray with the
spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the
spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.” *Angels have a
heavenly tongue of praise (1 Corinthians 13:1). When we blend with theirs
our devotional prayer language as did the apostle Paul, again God takes
pleasure. We *do* need the balance of song with our understanding as well as
song with our spirit. *Our :daily :bread give us this day.*

 *5. Isaiah 42:10 (42:10-13) HEAVENLY CHOIR: ASSOCIATED WITH THE NEW SONG.
“Sing unto Jehovah a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth; you
that go down to the sea, and all that is in it, the isles, and its
inhabitants” (ASV '01). *Close relationship with God causes His saints to
break out with a *new song*! This excites the angelic hosts - and often
causes them to join in! *And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven
our :debtors.*

 *6. Psalm 22:3; 22 (22:1-31) HEAVENLY CHOIR: A PROPHETIC MESSIANIC WORD.
“But you are holy, O you that inhabits the praises of Israel. 22 I (Jesus)
will declare your name unto my brethren: In the midst of the assembly will I
praise you.” *Think of these two insights. *God inhabits* the praises of
Israel. This brings heaven and earth together. Then Jesus as the Head of His
Body - the One New Man - leads us in praise to Almighty God. And think not
that the angels fail to join in! *And bring us not into temptation.*

 *7. Ephesians 5:18-20 (5:15-21) HEAVENLY CHOIR: PAUL'S EXHORTATION. “And be
not drunk with wine, wherein is riot, but be filled with the Spirit;
19speaking to yourselves
in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and psalming with your
:heart to the Lord: 20 thanking always for all in our Lord Jesus Christ's
name the God and Father.” *Colossians 3:16 ties in with these verses in
Ephesians. In Colossians the apostle show us that the *Word* dwelling in us
richly - triggers rich heavenly song; and in Ephesians it is the
Spirit-controlled life that triggers such heavenly praise. And *Judah* means
*Praise*! *But deliver us from the evil one.*

 *NOTE**: *I was discharged from the Canadian Navy in 1945, traveling from
Nova Scotia to Esquimalt just outside of Victoria. When I later arrived in
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan by the Word of the Lord in October of that year, I
soon met up with Ern Hawtin, younger brother of George, who God used to lead
the 1948 Visitation a few years later. I told Ern of the most unusual
Worship Visitation in the meetings of Mrs. Woodworth-Etter through the
Heavenly Choir. I told him that as I read in 1944 her book mentioned above,
that the Spirit clearly spoke: “In the not too distant future - you will see
the Heavenly Choir restored.” He quizzed me as to the timing of this. I had
to tell him that all that had been revealed to me, was that it would be in
the not too distant future.

 In October 1948, the North Battleford Summer Camp Team was holding meetings
in Edmonton, Alberta. Ern Hawtin asked me if I would be willing to share on
the Heavenly Choir - if his brother George was agreeable. I signified, Yes.
On the latter's approval, I shared what impressed me on the reading of Mrs.
Woodworth-Etter's book, and my belief that this manifestation would soon be
restored. When I was about to be seated, Ern Hawtin held me at the pulpit
with his arm, and urged me to encourage the people to launch out into the
deep! In spite of not ever having heard the Heavenly Choir - I asked the
Lord what to do? He said, “Have the congregation sing the old chorus
“Hallelujah” several times - and then to launch out in the Spirit -
and *I*will take over!”

 So I did - and He did! In five minutes I heard congregational singing with
angels joining in - in such a manner - that I will never forget that “Indian
Summer” morning! Two business men some 6 blocks away heard it through the
open church windows. To find out whether they were listening to a choir or
an organ - they followed their ears - and *both* were saved that morning!

 Countless 100's - and even 1000's - were saved in similar manner in the
large meetings of Mrs. Maria Woodworth-Etter.

 Much fasting and prayer preceded the restoration of this last
manifestation. Don't “drum up” the Heavenly Choir - by settling for a human
manifestation far short of what fasting and prayer can release! Act on
Isaiah 66:2b - and God will fall upon such a people in a truly heavenly
partnership!

 Note also that Judah was #1 tribe of Israel in the “march” - when the cloud
left the Tabernacle in the Wilderness. Jesus can be seen as the “*Lion*” of
the tribe of Judah” - for He was descendant of this tribe. This tribe was
placed on the East side of the Tabernacle. Jesus is linked with the Gospel
of Matthew - as King of the Kingdom. Among the 4 heads of the Cherubim in
the prophecy of Ezekiel, Jesus again is the lion.

 So how can we again see the “Heavenly Choir” restored in its purity, power
and unusual results? What will bring the Embryonic truth of the Heavenly
Choir to Maturity? I believe that God's “Organic Laser-Telescope” producing
“Spiritual Star Wars” - will bring it to *maturity* - even *all 12* of the
Embryonic Revival Principles brought together in the 1948 Visitation in
Northern Canada. Our God is about to *fully activate* this! J.A.Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*