Revival Bibliography

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:16:18 PST 2011

March 4, 2011

 *AN UNDERGIRDING BIBLIOGRAPHY - 2011-02-28*

*- for Seven Component Laser Telescope Parts*

*( to produce the “Spiritual Star Wars” Effect)*

*- Plus the Twelve 1948 Embryonic Revival Principles*

*Plus the Nine Power-Enablements for the Laser Telescope*

*Plus Miscellaneous “Revival Books”*

 *I. THE COMPONENT PARTS FOR THE LASER-TELESCOPE -*

*One. God's Bible Numeric Outlined Interlinear Greek NT - Greek & English
texts prepared by I. Panin.*

*- This complete text with Notes - appears on our Website <www.2rbetter.org>
under “Interlinear”.*

*A printed text will hopefully appear this year. Both of Panin's texts can
be obtained for $25.00 each from Canada. Click on “Archives” on our Website,
and then under 2011-01-20, Interlinear - #1 of 7, Reaching Unbelievers
through Bible Numerics, you will find a link under Dr. Keith L. Brooks.
Click on this, and you will find a list of present available books “by” or
“on” Ivan Panin, and where they can be obtained. *

*We trust this year that the Interlinear copy on our Website will be
available as a printed copy, hopefully for as low as $25.00. This would be
an extraordinary low price if our printers can swing it.*

 *Two. A functioning Presbytery or Eldership in the Gate of 70 City Churches
in Canada, and 70 more in the US. See Roland Allen's Missionary Methods: St.
Paul's or Ours - and The Spontaneous Expansion of the Church, and the Causes
which Hinder. These books are possibly out of print, but often can be
obtained *

*through “www.amazon.com” or through
“www.Alibris.com<http://www.alibris.com/>”;
also Watchman Nee The Glorious Church, and John Dawson, Taking Our Cities
for God - How to break Spiritual Strongholds - a YWAM publication, based on
observations from a city in Western Argentina. See City Church Presbytery
Concept on our Archives (www.2rbetter.org) under date 2011-02-14.*

 *Three. Prayer Multiplication - based on Covenant. See our Archives dated
2008-11-03; also our article there - Spiritual Star Wars” dated 2008-04-09.
See here also - “Canada's Remnant, Awake” - 11-3-1995 for two of Pastor
Cho's prophecies for Canada. See also “Share with me My Burden for Canada” -
dated 2001-01-01.*

 *Four. 12 Embryonic Revival Principles of 1948 to Maturity. See our Website
under “Embryonics”. This Commission was given to me July, 1992, following
our 3rd trip to Israel. There is a release of power in this maturation
process - to empower the functioning of God's Spiritual Laser Telescope.
Already God has raised up leaders for this purpose in perhaps half of these
revival principles.*

 *Five. Meditation, Prayer and Faith. See “George Muller of Bristol” by Dr.
A.T. Pierson. Out of the many biographies written on this man famous for his
orphanage - this in my estimation is the chief and best. As a believer of
ten years, his life took true direction as he read the biography of George
Whitefield. There is an excellent biography on him available today by Arnold
A. Wallimore - with a sub-title - “God's Anointed Servant in the Great
Revival of the Eighteenth Century”. It was written 1990, and I found it on
“Amazon”. See Joshua 1:8 for a relevant verse on Bible Meditation, and also
Psalm 1.*

 *Six. Holy Spirit Possession. The ungodly and pagan surrender themselves to
demon possession. Why shouldn't we voluntarily do so for the Holy Spirit? At
the age of 26 “Rees Howells, Intercessor” by Norman P. Grubb - a Christian
Literature Crusade publication of 1951 - and still in print - did so! This
book has had a profound influence on my life.*

 *Seven. A Major Focus on our Lord Jesus Christ. Oswald Chambers in “My
Utmost for His Highest” has done yeoman's duty in making this vision clear.
“Personal Passionate Devotion to Jesus”, is a key recurring phrase. His
biography in 1993 by David McCasland is a classic - “Oswald Chambers -
Abandoned to God”, Discovery House Publishers, Grand Rapids, Mich. This is
one of the few but transforming books in my life.*

 *For those serious about being an integral part of God's Laser Telescope
for their City, Town or Village, an understanding of the above 7 points -
both individually and corporately - cannot be passed over. With “Eternity's
Values in view” - it is a small price to pay. It seems the Lord places #1
priority on the “Interlinear Outlined Greek New Testament” - check it out on
our Website under “Interlinear”.*

 *II. Biographical helps for THE 12 EMBRYONIC REVIVAL PRINCIPLES OF 1948.
First of all, check out “Embryonics” on our Website <www.2rbetter.org> . At
the strong pressure of Richard Long of Ottawa, I wrote them up in 2000 AD,
and then added to them the 12 Prayer Outlines. They need up-to-date editing,
but they will still be a help. Here are a few Helps for Each, in order of
the 12 stones on the Breastplate worn by Israel's High Priest.*

 *One. Judah. Jesus is the “Lion of the Tribe of Judah”, and is represented
by the gospel of Matthew. It is especially designed to be a witness to
Jewish believers, and quotes the OT regularly. Dr. Daniel Juster has books
that will be a great help. He is a leader of one of the main Messianic
Jewish Movements, and resides in Israel. See Tikkun Ministries Int'l - <
www.tikkunministries.org>. Judah means praise. “The Heavenly Choir” as first
experienced by Mrs. Maria Woodworth Etter, and then restored in Edmonton,
Alberta in the 1948 Visitation in October, can be associated with Judah.
African-Americans have a way of leading us back into intimate worship with
God. “We now overcome” - is one of these choruses.*

 *Two. Issachar. - link this with “Sensitivity, faithfulness and obedience”.
It was a key in the 1948 Visitation. The First Nations People exhibit these
truths admirably. Like Benjamin who brought forth Paul - we need this
culture group and the Revival Principle they share.*

 *Richard Twiss - One church, Many Tribes plus Dancing Our Prayers - <
www.wiconi.com> *

*Suuqiina & Quamaniq - Warfare by Honor - a walk in Protocol - is extremely
helpful - <ndigenus at cs.com> *

 *Three. Zebulun - means dwelling - God would have us learn how to abide in
Him as in John 15:1-16. “J. Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret” - was just
this! See “Brother Yun, The Heavenly Man” with Paul Hattaway, 2002, <
www.backtoJerusalem.com <http://www.backtojerusalem.com/>>*

 *Four. Reuben. - Our Jewish Roots by Dr. Daniel Juster - insightful - See
Tikkun Ministries under Judah.*

 *Five. Simeon - means “hearing”. As Jesus spoke and did only what he
heardfrom His Father, so the Holy Spirit speaks and does what He
hears from Jesus. And we too are to be intimate with Him, that we hear and
do, like Rees Howells, Intercessor - See Point six under Laser Telescope.*

 *Six. Gad. Means Troop. Associated with Fasting - one of the key principles
restored in 1948. It is also associated with warfare, Elijah and the Armor
of God, Ephesians 6:10-20. See “God's Shield of Protection” by Pastor Mike
Servello - <www.mzm.org> - God put a hedge about Job and was a shield unto
him. Because He is no respecter of persons, you and I can press in for Him
to do for us likewise.*

 *Derek Prince - God's Chosen Fast - is one of the most helpful of books on
this subject of fasting. See what Mahatma Gandhi accomplished through
fasting, though an unbeliever.*

 *Seven. Ephraim - Double Fruitfulness - through Joshua 1:8 and meditation.
This is a powerful verse, linked with Ephraim's father Joseph.*

 *Eight. Manasseh - Inner Healing - See Nouthetic Counseling. Means
“forgetfulness” - helped his father Joseph to forget the evil of his 10
brothers, and became for them a Deliverer, as well as for Egypt. The new
nation of Israel through Jacob was made possible through Joseph and
Manasseh.*

 *Nine. Benjamin - Benjamin means - Son of my right hand - and many have
seen him as associated with “Team spirit”. How we need this principle
restored in 1948, but with a need to be brought to maturity in our day.*

 *Ten. Dan - Quick and forthright judgment - seen in the US and Canada -
means judge - Jesus will return as Judge - King of kings and Lord of lords.
*

 *Eleven. Asher - Blessed - Beatitudes - Healing following casting out of
demons. William Branham was a demonstration of this - a “sign-post” as it
were. Pray that each of the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles will have a
leader raised up like a sign-post - to demonstrate the maturity and
importance of this principle.*

*Some Latin American countries have demonstrated this remarkably.*

 *Twelve. Naphtali - a “wrestler” - It takes this spirit to perfect the
Presbytery and Eldership functioning in the Gate of each city. Kenya, where
Derek Prince labored for a time, is beginning to demonstrate this principle.
Nicolas Bhengu, a Zulu that brought blessing to 20 South African nations,
demonstrated by 3000 churches of 600 members each raised up, plus one of
6000.*

 *Levi - not counted with the 12, yet through Aaron bound all 12 together -
the glue holding the 12 together by covenant. Tabernacle and Temple Liturgy
came from Levi. Moses as the apostle, Aaron as the prophet, and the 3 clans
of Levites represent the 5-fold ministry of Ephesians 4:11-12. Next to the
restored Presbytery concept in 1948, this was a continued emphasis.*

 *A book has recently been written on this: “Are these the Missing Pieces”
to Sustaining a Move of God - by Russell J. & Bonnie J. Snyder - <
www.rusbonresources.com> - It can be helpful these last days. I am believing
for Japan to manifest these principles before Jesus' return.*

 *III. Undergirding Empowerment for the Laser Telescope. See “Empowering the
Laser Telescope” under Archives on on Website <www.2rbetter.org> dated
2011.02.25.*

 *One. Prayer Multiplication. See “Archives” under our Website dated
2008-11-03. I believe this will prove helpful.*

 *Two. LOgos to REma - I received this insight by personal word studies on
LOgos (321 references in Strong's Concordance) and 69 for REma - 4 ½ to one.
Keep a steady hand on LOgos, especially John 1:1 with Jesus as the LOgos.
Under REma, especially Mary to Gabriel in Luke 2:38b - “Be it unto me
according to your REma word!” There is a release of power when we meditate
on the written LOgos word - and see it transformed to a REma-spoken Word.*

 *Three. Dreams and Visions. Please see our Archives dated 2009-06-12 - The
Website for the book from Australia referred to is <www.thedivinitycode.org>
*

 *Four. Incubation. Dr. David Yonggi Cho has a book referring to this, based
on Hebrews 11:1 - “Faith is the assurance of things hoped for.” In the
process of bringing this faith to reality, there is power released aiding in
this empowerment.*

 *Five. Gift (do-reA) of the Spirit. “Rees Howells, Intercessor” by Norman
P. Grubb clearly lets us see how such empowerment came to Mr. Howells when
he allowed the Holy Spirit to possess him.*

 *Six. Presbytery. Read the notes on this in the article referred to at the
beginning of the 9-fold list.*

 *Seven. Hands. Habakkuk 3:3-4. For those like Jesus called into this
ministry, there is an unusual release of empowerment for those obeying their
calling.*

 *Eight. Joy - Again- rather than repeat the notes on the article above,
kindly refer to it there.*

 *Nine. Beatitudes. (the same)*

 *Ten. Embryonics to Maturity. This is not listed as one of these, but well
could be. As each of these 12 Embryonic Revival Principles is brought to
maturity, the empowerment release becomes 12-fold. A group of 5-8 praying in
the Gate of their city, will see the effective use of them as His organic
Laser Telescope for “Spiritual Star Wars”.*

 *Conclusion - one can easily find 2 more power-enablements, to bring the
total here to 12.*

 *IV. MISCELLANEOUS REVIVAL VOLUMES.*

*One. “Revival” - Its Present Relevance & coming Role at the End of the Age
- by Dr. Wes Adams & Rhonda Hughey. John Wesley Adams (Ph.D., Baylor), a
biblical scholar, is co-author and chief revision editor or the
internationally translated Life in the Spirit Study Bible (Zondervan) and
author of The Fire of God's Presence. His pursuit of revival includes
extensive study, teaching and intercession for over 40 years. God's fire
burns in his heart for great revival in this generation. Wes resides in
Grandview, MO. Rhonda Hughey served as leader in the transforming revival
movement for over 16 years. Dr. J. Edwin Orr is one of the chief authorities
on revival they constantly quote. Dr. Orr is one of my mentors starting in
1944, and I highly recommend the above volume. See <www.fusionministry.com>
for further information.*

 *Two. Jim Ray - The Tabernacle Tour”: Face to Face with God - <
http://www.thetabernacletour.com>*

*In 1944 I sat under the ministry of Lee Ellenwood of California. He visited
Vancouver Island, BC, both in Victoria and Port Alberni. His lectures on the
Tabernacle still stand with me to this day. Now my friend Jim Ray has taken
it a step further. You will find his tabernacle devotional tour one which
will help you daily to walk in increasing intimacy with God.*

 *A FINAL WORD OF BALANCE & SAFETY** -*

*Very early on Tuesday March 1, 2011 - 4:00 am to be exact - I received a
visitation from the Lord - a very clear word to me personally.*

 “*Watch your studies”, He said. “Without care, you can be in the flesh -
they can become an idol, instead of a word in the Spirit. Even the above
Bibliography - if not guarded - can lead this way. *

 “*However, there **is an effective solution, that if walked in by you and
your hearers, will protect you from this danger. Then there is the other
ditch: if you walk in the Spirit without the clear balance of the Word, you
can end up in heresy as did George Hawtin with Ultimate Reconciliation,
British Israel, Replacement Theology, and extreme manifestation of the sons
of God.” See <www.reason-for-hope.com> - here Dr. John Roddam as Talk-host -
interviews my wife Marie and myself on Documenting the pros and cons of the
1948 Visitation. We need the balance of both positive and negatives in every
move of God.*

 “*There are 7 men, that if followed corporately, will completely save you
from falling into either ditch. You can then maintain a walk of balance on
the safe roadway.”*

 *One.** Jesus, the Son of :God and the Son of man. See His answers and
questions in the Temple at the age of 12 for His bar-mitzah. Many Jewish
boys memorized the entire Torah, the Pentateuch, the 5 books of Moses - at
this time. By the age of 18, numbers had memorized the entire 39 books of
the OT (24 in the Hebrew Bible). It seems most likely that Jesus did so. By
the age of 30, a Jewish man like Jesus was considered mature. He entered his
ministry at this age, just as Joseph did in Egypt at this same age. Jesus
gave to Paul by revelation the insight concerning the 27 NT “mysteries”
following his conversion, in his 3 year time in the Arabian desert.*

 *Jesus was always early in prayer with His Father, and not one word He
spoke, or one miracle He performed - but was under the oversight of His
Father. He was a perfect servant as the Son of man! Three times from Heaven
His Father audibly witnessed, “This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am
well-pleased. Hear Him!” *

 *And Jesus said in Mark 8:34, If any man would follow Me, let him deny
himself, take up his cross, and follow Me!”*

 *Two**. Paul. Paul said, Follow **me, as I follow Christ. Clearer words
couldn't be spoken. Also, Paul mastered the Word in a spiritual manner
following his conversion. Much time he spent over the Word in prayer and
meditation. Devotionally, he prayed in the spirit, in tongues, more than any
of the disciples he won to Jesus - or his fellow-workers. Dr. Cho of Korea
believed this was a critical key to his usefulness in the hands of Jesus.
Praying in tongues to the Father in Jesus' Name builds one up in the spirit
- enables one to pray mysteries - and maintains one in intimacy with God.*

 *All 14 books of the NT authored by Paul, are the words of Christ,
notPaul's words (1 Corinthians 14:37) except for a few verses in 1
Corinthians
7, where he received permission from the Lord to insert his personal
thoughts.*

 *Three**. Smith Wigglesworth of Bradford, England. This man with but a
grade 3 education, literally memorized the entire NT. He told Dr. David
duPlessis of S. Africa - that if he were put in prison with only paper and
pen, “I daresay I could reproduce the entire NT, even to the correct
punctuation marks!”*

 *After 20 years of ministry, in which some believe 2 million souls came to
Christ, and tens of thousands were healed - he felt at liberty to tell the
secret why God used him. He reported that he prayed in the spirit - in
tongues - at least 4 hours every day - over the Word. Secondly - whenever
God spoke to him concerning an act of obedience - he did not immediately
obey. Always, he withdrew if possible, and let the entire Word of God
swiftly pass through his mind. If one Biblical truth did not agree with the
word of the Spirit, he would leave it. If both the Spirit and the Word
agreed - he immediately obeyed! He knew God could trust him to do His will
at any time because of this practice!*

 *In 1944 his book, “Ever Increasing Faith” was given to me. It had a
profound effect upon me at the year of my conversion - and still has to this
day.*

 *Four**. “Brother Yun, the Heavenly Man” of China, co-authored with Paul
Hattaway. Brother Yun memorized many complete books of both OT and NT. He
put much of it to music and song, and taught his Chinese converts to sing
the Word of God by chapter and books. He slipped in his intimacy with God 3
times, by putting his ministry ahead of his intimacy with the Lord. Each
time God let him be imprisoned. There by suffering and witnessing to fellow
prisoners, he was **each time restored to intimacy with God again.*

 *Five**. George Muller of Bristol. He arose at 4:30 am for his devotional
time with God. The last 10 years or so of his life he read the complete
Bible 4-5 times each year on his knees, praying over it, and meditating upon
it. The first 10 years of his life was like a yo-yo. But when he read the
biography of George Whitefield, he too commenced reading the Bible on his
knees and meditating upon it. **This transformed his life, and led in 50,000
prayers answered exactly according as was prayed, bringing in $8 million
before 1900, supporting 10,000 orphans plus much more, and never
onceletting a single human being know of the needs! He prayed much
both
individually and corporately.*

 *Six**. Rees Howells. At 26, 2 years following his conversion, he acceded
to the request of the Holy Spirit, and permitted Him to **possess him.
Following that decision and transaction, his life becomes a legend. He
raised up 120 fellow intercessors during World War II days, and 6 unusual
answers to prayer brought the defeat of Hitler and Nazism. Don't take my
word for it. Read “Rees Howells, Intercessor” by Norman P. Grubb, 1951,
Christian Literature Crusade, and like me - you'll never be the same again!*

 *Seven**. Oswald Chambers. At 26 he fully surrendered his life to Christ at
Dunoon, Scotland. From this, an amazing fruitfulness came by Christ through
his life. He died at 43, having produced 50 books, 47 published posthumously
by his widow, Biddy. In his “My Utmost for His Highest,” close to the
beginning, appears a daily devotional entitled “Have you had a White
Funeral”? OC did. He balanced the Word and the Spirit, up every day at 5:30
for his time with God.*

 *All seven of the above**, did **not make “Studies” an idol. For OC, Jesus
and the Father were his continual focus.*

 *So - yes- See the above Bibliography list - OC would approve. But - keep
the balance, and focus on intimacy. Than both you and I will be safe from
becoming in the flesh. Jim Watt*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE – Please email: **
jmbetter-unsubscribe at skagitattic.no-ip.org*

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:** **