Pilot Prayer Team

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:27:39 PST 2011

March 8, 2011

  *BENEFITTING FROM THE “PILOT PRAYER TEAM” - 2011-03-08*

 *On Saturday October 21, 2009, a group of us in the Seattle area met to
inaugurate the beginning of “The Pilot Prayer Team” - ideally to number 8.*

 *On December 7, 2009, a prayer group of some 40 north of Minneapolis sensed
God saying - “As this date in 1941 went down in history as a “Day in Infamy”
- now 68 years later, I am going to bring a break-through - that will
greatly enhance My Kingdom.”*

 *In 1967 in answer to prayer, God gave me a vision on an “Organic Laser
Telescope” with 7 component parts. The Lord revealed only the first two
parts at that time: Panin's Interlinear Outlined Greek NT, and 70 city teams
of 8 across Canada as Presbytery-Elderships in the Gates of these cities,
plus 70 more such supporting teams in the US.*

 *The remaining 5 component parts He did not reveal till the above
“break-through” date. It requires all 7 component parts working in
understanding and unison, plus 9 undergirding power-enablements to cause the
Laser-telescope to function. I felt the Lord saying - “What I showed you in
1967, now I am about to activate. Call it 'Spiritual Star Wars', for through
this I will remove Satanic principalities and powers over cities, areas and
nations, and like David of old, you will be able then to go in and 'mop-up'
- and see revival come to these areas.”*

 *There are 250 prayer groups across Canada in cities, towns and villages.
How wonderful if God should plant them all on Higher Ground, and enable them
to function in this new dimension.*

 *On February 28 of this year, I mailed out an article entitled - an
“Undergirding Bibliography” for Pilot Prayer Teams. You can print it out by
going to our Website <www.2rbetter.org> under “Archives”.*

 *One. **God's Bible Numerics**. There it tells of “Russia's Gift to
Christianity” through Ivan Panin. God revealed to him in 1890 the Bible
Numerics that undergird the Hebrew OT and the Greek NT - the only two
languages in the world with no numerical equivalents. Both these people use
number equivalents for each letter of their alphabets. So in Revelation 13,
we learn that the Antichrist will have for his name the number equivalent of
“666” when he is manifested - and Jesus' number equivalent is “888”! This
revelation led Panin to give 50 years of 100,000 hours to produce a Greek NT
with no alternate readings, and an English translation that shows a numeric
undergirding for every sentence, paragraph-subdivision, paragraph and
section (chapter equivalent) for each of the 27 books of the NT.*

 *He died in 1942, without seeing these 2 texts put together in an
interlinear Greek format. In 1944 a Russian Jew introduced me to Panin's
discovery and amazing contribution, and in 1945 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan -
God challenged me to produce this Interlinear. I completed the outlined
interlinear text in 1967, but had to await the computer discovery to produce
this Interlinear. I started the last stage in 2007, and finished a first
preliminary product December 31, 2010. With the suggestion of printers, I
have made two complete adjustments and proof-readings of this product, with
one more to go. The printers feel they can have it in book-form this year.*

 *This** is “God's Bible Numeric Interlinear Outlined Greek NT” for Laymen,
not Panin's or mine. Panin was not the first to discover this phenomenon,
but he was the first to bring to fruition a practical outworking of his
discovery. My part is small in the light of his, but I trust it will indeed
fulfill the vision of Panin. He saw it as reaching the 6 million Russian
Scientists and Mathematicians of his day, and bringing countless numbers of
them into the Kingdom of God!*

 *My vision is to see this chief component part of God's Laser Telescope
released to activate His “Spiritual Star Wars”.*

 *Two. **City Church and Presbytery**. In 1948 at North Battleford,
Saskatchewan, Canada, God restored the Presbytery Concept composed of the
5-fold ministries of Ephesians 4:11-12: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists,
Pastors and Teachers. At the close of World War II in 1945, I was stationed
with Arne Bryan - Founder and Director of Prayer Canada, at HMCS Cornwallis,
Digby, Nova Scotia. To be discharged from the Navy, I needed a School to
attend. In answer to a night of fasting and prayer, God revealed that I
would have to stay in the Navy an extra year, except I made right a bicycle
transaction I made as an unbeliever. As soon as I submitted, He said, “Write
George Hawtin, Bethel Bible Institute of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and apply
as a student.*

 *In October of that year I arrived for my discharge in Esquimalt, BC. and
on to Bethel Bible Institute, Saskatoon, 2 hours before Registration closed,
and saved a $5.00 late registration fee. A Scotsman's bargain!*

 *Three. **Printing of the Interlinear Greek NT**. Through Elvin Gladney,
contact was made with a printer in Moses Lake, who felt God commissioning
him to put this Interlinear Outlined Greek NT into print. My grandson Keelan
Long produced a revived Website for me, to put various articles I have
written in an “Archive” section, and this Interlinear Outlined Greek NT in
the “Interlinear” section of the Website.*

 *The Undergirding Bibliography for all of this, will help one navigate
through this challenge, and successfully bring him into the activation of
God's vision. *

 *This morning, besides my Bible reading, my devotional part was from Oswald
Chambers “My Utmost for His Highest.” I am enclosing it for you, because I
found it appropriate for the above challenge. J.A.W.*

 *THE SURRENDERED LIFE*

“*I have been crucified with Christ ...” (Galatians 2:20)*

 *To become one with Jesus Christ, a person must be willing not only to give
up sin, but also to surrender his whole way of looking at things. Being born
again by the Spirit of God means that we must first be willing to let go
before we can grasp something else. The first thing we must surrender is all
of our pretense or deceit. What our Lord wants us to present to Him is not
our goodness, honesty, or our efforts to do better, but real solid sin.
Actually, that is all He can take from us. And what He gives us in exchange
for our sin is real solid righteousness. But we must surrender all pretense
that we are anything, and give up all our claims of even being worthy of
God's consideration.*

 *Once we have done that, the Spirit of God will show us what we need to
surrender next. Along each step of this process, we will have to give up our
claims to our rights to ourselves. Are we willing to surrender our grasp on
all that we possess, our desires, and everything else in our lives? Are we
ready to be identified with the death of Jesus Christ?*

 *We will suffer a sharp painful disillusionment before we fully surrender.
When people really see themselves as the Lord sees them, it is not the
terribly offensive sins of the flesh that shock them, but the awful nature
of the pride of their own hearts opposing Jesus Christ. When they see
themselves in the light of the Lord, the shame, horror, and desperate
conviction hit home for them.*

 *If you are faced with the question of whether or not to surrender, make a
determination to go on through the crisis, surrendering all that you have
and all that you are to Him. And God will then equip you to do all that He
requires of you.*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE – Please email: **
jmbetter-unsubscribe at skagitattic.no-ip.org*

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:** **