Laser Empowerment

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:08:09 PST 2011

February 25, 2011

 *EMPOWERING THE LASER-TELESCOPE - 2011-02-25*

*(Activation Dependent upon empowerment)*

 *There are 7 major Component Parts for a Laser-Telescope. These 7
constitute a Parable. Each part must be understood as a preliminary step
towards Activation.*

 *In 1967 in answer to prayer - God gave a vision for my wife Marie and
myself. Through it God was saying - “For this reason I brought you together
into marriage. Through your prayers and gifts, I will bring together these 7
component parts, especially the Bible Numeric Outlined Interlinear Greek NT
based on the two texts prepared by Ivan Panin.*

 *The City Church with an Eldership functioning in the Gate of each city,
will also be a prayer project.*

 *These two are especially your prayer project responsibilities. The 12
embryonic Revival Principles from the 1948 Northern Canada Visitation, will
come to Maturity through prayer also, and become parameters of safety for
the last visitation prior to the return of My Son.*

 *But when all of this is in place, the Laser Effect is still dependent upon
the 9-fold Power effect to bombard spiritual atoms and molecules. This will
release photons into the Laser chamber, from which the Laser beam will move
out to destroy Satanic principalities and powers over cities, regions and
nations.*

 *Because “The Universe is organized in Powers of Ten: both natural and
spiritual” - then the Spiritual Star Wars Effect based on the
Electromagnetic Spectrum - can take place.*

 *A March National Geographic edition - I believe in 1983 - details the
above. Over one-third of that edition majors on the laser-telescope, which
the Holy Spirit directed me to consider in 1985. The laser effect however
can be so delicate, that it can stitch a loosened eye retina back to its
original location at the back of an eyeball.*

 *Now let us consider in sequence the 9-fold subjects that release power to
bombard spiritual atoms and molecules to produce the Spiritual Star Wars
Effect.*

 *One. Prayer Multiplication. Marie and I have named our Ministry - Two Are
Better than One” Ministries in the light of this effect. Deuteronomy 32:30;
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Matthew 18:19 and Zechariah 12:8 give undergirding to
this concept. It is a concept based on “Covenant”. God initiates Covenant
with us. He is as it were at the top of a triangle or pyramid, as “A”. I am
part way down one side as “B”. God's di-a-THEke is one made by a “Greater”
with a lesser (me). I can accept or reject this Covenant, but I cannot
modify it. Once I accept it I move from a 10-fold child stage - to a
100-fold youth stage; to a 1000-fold father stage. But - according to
Zechariah 12:8, as one grafted into the roots of Israel, I can claim the
David effect of 10,000 fold, and then as an “Overcomer”, the million-fold
effect of Galatians 2:20, by letting Christ live His life through me, by me
being possessed by the Holy Spirit.*

 *Then Marie on the other side of the triangle (“C”), can move through these
same stages.*

 *But** - when we married - we entered not into a vertical, but a horizontal
covenant with each other called a “SUNth**e-ke Covenant - a covenant between
two equals. the “di-a” in God's covenant, means He unilaterally as a greater
with a lesser, establishes a vertical agreement with us as individuals. The
“sun” expresses a covenant union established between two equals. So as in
Deuteronomy 32:30, I can drive 1000 to flight - then through Prayer
Multiplication - two can drive 10,000! But as full overcomers as in the
household of David, we each become like God, like the angel of the LORD, a
million-fold; together, 10 million-fold. 4 such couples in prayer
multiplication, one billion-fold. It is at this point, that power is
released to activate the Spiritual Star Wars effect!*

 *Two**. “LOgos to R**Ema.” In the beginning, all of the Bible was a Living
Word - a REma word. But over time it settled into a written word - a LOgos
word. But again, as we devotionally read on our knees and meditate over this
written word - by the Spirit it suddenly reverts back again to a Living REma
word. This transformation releases a Power Effect similar to that of Prayer
Multiplication.*

 *Three. Dreams and Visions. Some 40 dreams are recorded in the Bible,
besides visions. The release of the word for this Gift - power through
dreams - can be seen in Job 33:13-18. “Why do you strive against him, For
that he gives not account of any of his matters? 14 For God speaks once, Yes
twice, though man regards it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he opens the ears of men, and seals
their instruction. 17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, And hide
pride from man; 18 He keeps back his soul from the pit, And his life from
perishing by the sword.”*

 *If the above 4-fold effect can be released through dreams from God at
night, He can also direct dreams and visions to release power to activate
the Laser effect. Two Australian brothers have recently published a book on
dreams along this line. Following is information should you wish to procure
this helpful text: “The Divinity Code - The Keys to Decoding your Dreams and
Visions” by Adrian Beale and Adam F. Thompson, <www.thedivinitycode.org> *

 *Four. Incubation. In Hebrews 11:1 we read, “Now faith is assurance of
things hoped for, conviction of things unseen.” Once we start to pursue this
faith, our faith increases. We are as it were, incubating our faith. It soon
causes materialization of that for which we are by the Word of God -
believing. The process releases another area from which “Power” can be
directed towards the Laser effect.*

 *Five. Gift of the Spirit. “do-reA” is the word for this Gift - 11 times in
the NT. John 4:10 denotes this Gift as an artesian well. Its effect is
“DUna-mis” - power - which enables us to become an effective witness. Acts
1:8 “But you shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon (Epi)
you: and you shall be my witnesses.” This same power is also available to
work the Laser effect.*

 *Six. Presbytery. This was the first Restoration concept that took place in
February 1948 in Northern Canada. See the power it released for Timothy as
recorded in 1 Timothy 1:18 & 4:14 - “This :charge I commit to you, Timothy
child, according to the prophecies which led the way to you, that by them you
war a good warfare. - 4:14 Neglect not the gift in you, which was given you
through prophecy, with laying on of the hands of the presbytery.” Who is
enabled to “war a good warfare” like Timothy - has also a release of power
for the above enablement.*

 *Seven. Hands. Habakkuk 3:3-4 “God came from Teman, And the Holy One from
mount Paran. His glory covered the heavens, And the earth was full of his
praise. 4 And his brightness was as the light; He had rays coming forth from
his hand; And there was the hiding of his power.” This is a Messianic
promise, but with Christ the Messiah indwelling and possessing us - the same
release of power can come through our hands! Hebrews 6:1-2 lists the “laying
on of hands” as one of the 6 basic foundation doctrines.*

 *Eight. Joy. Nehemiah 8:10 - “neither be grieved; for the joy of the LORD
Jehovah is your strength.” Joy is the second fruit of the Spirit listed in
Galatians 5:22-23. Joy is an overcoming manifestation of the Spirit, that is
the right of every believer. He who walks not in this Joy - walks not in the
normal release of power which is his right. It is not God's fault if one is
not walking in the strength of joy! Lack of joy is a sign of a need of
revival. One has fallen away from the normal Christian standard. Whenever
revival comes, “signs following”, gifts of the Spirit, apostles and
prophets, the joy of the Lord - all return in function! The power released
by joy is also a necessary ingredient for the Laser effect.*

 *Nine. Beatitudes. There is an 8-fold gradation in the Beatitudes, that
give the believer walking this upward pathway - a blessedness and happiness
that is born from heaven! At the last, we can become persecuted for
“righteousness” sake - but if we go on to be persecuted for our relationship
with Jesus - this bring unusual joy. When we are so persecuted for Jesus'
sake, we are to rejoice and be exceeding glad. The Greek word for the latter
is to leap for joy”! (a-gal-liASthe). It is a word for extreme joy! It is
the ninth and last of this list that produces the power that contributes to
making the Laser potential effective!*

 *So - it is insufficient to know and walk in the 7 Component parts of God's
spiritual Laser-Telescope. We need also to walk in the 9-fold areas that
release “power” to activate this possibility.*

 *May the Lord bless us each one individually, and for Prayer Groups and
Elderships in the Gate of each City - as we earnestly pursue the paths that
lead to such unusual results. Think - Satan cannot release his Antichrist or
Global World Government as long as believers in the church walk in the above
overcoming state. When that ceases to be effective - then read in the NT
what Satan intends to do. J.A.W.*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE – Please email: **
jmbetter-unsubscribe at skagitattic.no-ip.org*

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:** **