Abbotsford Report

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:32:57 PST 2008

"*TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 -- Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org*

   *2008-11-18 - ABBOTSFORD (BC, CANADA) REPORT*

 From our point of view, the Abbotsford meetings were definitely fruitful.
My wife Marie and I ministered on Sunday November 9th in the "New Hope
Christian Centre", David Rathnam, pastor. Under his wife Gloria some 6-8
women are already meeting weekly in line with the challenge we gave. With
Pastor David, three pastors are meeting as the beginnings of a City
Presbytery in the Gate of Abbotsford. It will take prayer effort to reach
5-8 of the 5-fold ministry like Antioch experienced in Acts 13:1-3.

 On that Sunday morning I spoke on "Prayer Multiplication" with its basis on
"Covenant." The Outline for this message can be found on our Website *<
www.2rbetter.org> *under Archives *- *Marie followed up* *with a message
"Clan and Household Salvation", illustrating it from the finding of her lost
brother in 1996 when he was 75.

 On Sunday night I spoke on the "Empowerment of the spiritual
laser-telescope concept", with 9 principles of power. This also is on our
Website with a date just preceding our Sunday ministry in Abbotsford. Marie
followed up with a challenge on "Why Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem?" - and
how this releases God's blessing to all other projects that He leads us
into.

 I also pointed out the parallel with the life of Caleb. At 85 he challenged
Joshua to release him to eliminate the 3 giants in the mountain of Hebron. I
felt God saying to me - Just as I used Caleb at 85 in the natural to remove
natural giants - so I will use you at 85 to bring together Teams of 8 to
eliminate Principalities and Powers over cities in the spiritual realm,
based on Ephesians 6:12. This article is also on our Website under
"Archives."

 This revelation came by vision and meditating on the Word for many years.
We have seen it work in a limited manner, but I believe it is now God's will
and time to *activate* this in a manner for these last days that has not
been experienced before.

 Just as God gave Paul the revelation of the "mystery" of the "One New Man,"
where Gentiles are now one with Jews in Christ and the kingdom of God under
the New Covenant - so - I believe at the end of this 2000 year church age,
He is about to release and activate his final plan for the return of His
Son.

 Again - one city that breaks through, will make it much easier for all
other cities to break through. Abbotsford could be that unique city to
demonstrate this unusual last day concept.

 One can check out Stuart Spani's Website where DVD's can be obtained that
are helpful along this line.

*www.reason-for-hope.com - Norlynn Audio Visual Services*

 For the 60th Anniversary of the 1948 Visitation in Northern Canada
concerning the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles, the Rev'd. Dr. John Roddam
of St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Seattle had Stuart Spani record his
interview with Marie and myself under 10 heads, to document the February 11th,
1948 Visitation. These 3 DVD's were what triggered Pastor David Rathnam of
Abbotsford to invite us up in September and again in November. He and his
wife desire to bring these 12 to maturity for God's last day purposes..

 Stuart also made 2 DVD's of the September meetings that developed what
happened 60 years ago, also the November meetings with Marie and myself.
These with the articles on our Website under Archives can help those who
sense God thrusting them into a parallel manner with Pastor Rathnam. Pastor
David was prayer partner with Pastor Bob Birch of Canada for many years.

 *A WORD FROM PASTOR ERN BAXTER.* - This provides a context that can help
one understand the above.

 Pastor Baxter often said: * "God either does it - or permits it". * Isaiah
said that God created the Waster (Satan) to destroy. He plays an important
part in the Kingdom of God.

 I believe God has permitted the new American president to become elected.
The church of America has become wishy-washy, and like Israel of old, is
nominal, but lacks intimacy with God. So God has permitted a leader who will
in the next 4 years purge and cleanse the church, just as enemy nations
purged and cleansed Israel of old in the days of the Judges. 7 Judges were
sent by God following the cry of Israel under the hardship of cruel
task-masters. When they came to their senses, repented and turned back to
God - then He delivered them and brought peace to the land. This cycle
happened 7 times following the death of Joshua up to the time of the Prophet
Samuel. God seemed to more than *permit* in those days - He *did* it.

 Let us not compromise as so many have over abortion, economic greed, sexual
perversion, general immorality and unethical conduct - and much more. Can
God in mercy cause us to come to our senses and return to the *faith* of our
fathers? O - I believe so! Without a doubt!

 When Marie and I ministered at the Kostner Avenue Baptist Church of Chicago
from 1953-1958, the people after growing from 16 to 200, wanted yet further
growth and success. They didn't want God to rule over them in His timing and
ways. So God said. "Let the bars down. Let them have their way. Just as
Israel of old didn't want Me to rule over them as King, and I gave them Saul
to satisfy their carnality - so put in motion growth and success principles
apart from Me. We went on to 800 members - but the old-timers said - "The
Little Church isn't what it used to be!" Indeed it wasn't!

 The Lord then encouraged me - "I will never ask you to lower the bars
again, and compromise My principles."

In the late1990's and early 2000's at Congregation Beth Chesed in Tacoma - 2
different groups tried to pressure us as they did at Kostner. But I replied
- '"I have to appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ one day to answer
for the deeds done in the body while I led this Congregation. I would rather
be judged for *my* mistakes than *yours*!" So we held steady to let the Lord
be King - and our missionary giving continued strong - especially to Israel
- right up the the end *and beyond!*

 Can we see the day when judges don't usurp the authority over others and
ride rough shod over the will of the people? Yes - but we will need leaders
and people alike to insist on following the *Lord's* ways - not man's!
Prophets of old who spoke the truth when it was unpopular - often lost their
lives like John the Baptist, or were put in prison like Jeremiah.

 Yet - God's purposes - He the great and master Chess Player - who through
His Son has worked out a *plenteous* redemption - *He* will make the wrath
of man to praise Him!

 We are in His hands. In His mercy He has brought judgment upon us that we
may come to our senses. Israel understood the bitterness of God's mercy in
allowing judgment to come upon them to return them to their senses.

 So let us consider Caleb. Let us understand the 12 Embryonic Revival
Principles. Let us receive from "Spiritual Star Wars" the Empowerment to let
God remove our spiritual enemies, and return us to peace in the Land. The
return of God's only begotten Son as King of kings and Lord of lords will
definitely solve all of the world's problems. How the liberals and humanists
will hate *that* day!

 Definitely - the DVD's through Stuart Spani will help to further God's
purposes - Jim Watt.

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*