ATTENTION

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:05:06 PDT 2008

"*TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 -- Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org*

*2008.10.01
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

   *ATTENTION*

*SOMETHING NEW*

 *Please check our Website. It is entirely new.*

*(Still: <www.2rbetter.org)*

*We trust it will provide much more help.*

*However - it is not yet perfected.*

*But it will be much easier to adjust, now that it is activated.*

*PBPWU - GINFWUY*

*(Please be patient with us - God is not finished with us yet.)*

*You will find typos and inaccurate spacings in some portions.*

*As quickly as we can, we will remedy these.*

*Now that my grandson and Webmaster Keelan Long*

*has switched me from Windows to Linux -*

*everything has speeded up in production, accuracy and efficiency.*

*We should all see the difference in the future.*

 *And lastly - Pray for us.*

*We are deliberately making no charge on all being loaded.*

*However, I have put in over 40,000 hours in preparation,*

*and Keelan has put in 2 years producing *

*this "User-Friendly" Website.*

*We are trusting God to meet all our needs,*

*as we prepare now to finish the above projects.*

*At least 10,000 more hours are involved.*

*I am happy to do my part in this both for God and for you.*

*Your friend, Jim Watt*

   *#38 Harnessing Three Natural Forces - Through the Rebounder*

 The primary purpose for the skeletal muscles of the body is so that we can
move around on the Earth. So that it is easy to understand that opposition
to the gravitational pull of the Earth is the source of almost all of our
physical strength.  A new born baby lifts its head with the use of very weak
neck muscles and begins its lifelong task of exercising.  A small arm waves
in the air and then falls back to the bed because of gravity, and then waves
again.  The arm muscles are strengthened by momentarily opposing gravity.
Later, gravity teaches the baby how to crawl, then a walk, run and jump.
Each muscle in the supple the baby is strengthened as it moves against the
ever present force that is constantly pulling it down.

 In the first 10 years, the most formative years of a child's life, his only
exercise coach is the natural gravitational pull of the earth.  Yet, each
muscle is symmetrically developed so that when the strength of the muscle is
needed for proper movement, it is there.  The child did not have to know the
names of the muscles, or concentrate on certain exercises for the
development of specific muscle groups.  It all came naturally.  The simple
truth that has been overlooked by most fitness authorities is this:

     "*The common denominator of all exercises is the opposition to the
gravitational pull of the Earth."*

 Scientists have been studying gravitation for over 300 years. They can
measure its strength and tell other things about it, but the question, "what
is gravitation?"  is still a mystery.

 In 1911, the famous scientist, Albert Einstein, developed a new idea about
gravitation.  He demonstrated that gravitation, and the forces of movement,
acceleration, and deceleration produced the same affects on the human body.
Now, although we do not know what gravity is, we are able to define and
control both acceleration and deceleration.

 *Acceleration is the force created by a continuous increase in speed or
velocity of an object.*

 *Deceleration is the force created by a continuous decrease in speed or
velocity of an object.*

 When you "step on the gas" the car moves forward faster, and you can feel a
definite force of acceleration pressing your body backwards into the seat.
You've  just experienced the force of acceleration horizontally.  A dog runs
out in front of the car, you "slam on the brakes" and you feel the force of
deceleration hurling you forward causing you to strain against your safety
belt.  Naturally, to cope with these two forces, it is necessary to exert
some muscular activity to keep your head erect and your body in the proper
posture.  And because of that, you have just exercised certain muscles that
were developed by opposing gravity, to oppose the forces of acceleration and
deceleration.

 Gravity is always vertical.  You can depend on that, but the forces of
acceleration and deceleration can come at us from any direction.  The
primary purpose for the ReboundAIR is to harness these two uncontrolled
forces vertically lining them up in the same direction with gravity.

 Even before you step on a ReboundAIR you are subject to the ever present
force of gravity.  When you step on a ReboundAIR, you feel the force of
gravity pulling down on every cell in your body and when you begin to bounce
you experience the combined forces of acceleration, deceleration and
gravity.  And for a fraction of a second all three forces come together at
the bottom of the bounce.  In that fraction of a second each cell of your
body experiences the combined force of all three natural forces and
interprets it as an increase in the gravitational pull of the earth just as
surely as if you had a gravity control knob that you could turn to increase
the earth's gravitation.

 If we had a visitor from Jupiter, a planet that has a diameter of more than
11 times the Earth's diameter, he would, of necessity, have to have a body
much stronger than ours just to be able to cope with Jupiter's gravity.
Here on Earth he might even be able to leap over tall buildings with a
single bounce.

 *It is the overcoming of the opposition to the gravitational influence up
on the body that develops muscle, cell by cell.  Therefore, the greater the
gravitational influence, the stronger each muscle of the body will become.*

  As you bounce, each cell, all one hundred trillion of them, in your body
adjusts to the combination of the three forces by becoming stronger and that
happens approximately a hundred times a minute. They really don't have a
choice.  They have to adjust to the increased G force!  This is why rebound
exercise is legitimately called,

  "*a cellular exercise,"*

  "*a whole body exercise,"*

  "*The most efficient, effective the form of exercise yet devised by man."*

  Nobody can make those claims about any other form of exercise!

 Now, there are a lot more physical benefits one receives from rebound
exercise, but just being able to understand this concept will put you head
and shoulders above anyone else who talks fitness.

 Besides, rebound exercise is fun, easy, convenient, economical and safe.
And it is good for the whole family.

 Yours for better health,

 Al Carter, Founder, Author

 The Cancer Answer

 Rebound Exercise: The Ultimate Exercise of the New Millennium

 *NOTE:* On July 7th, 2008, I mailed out an article on the "Rebounder"
entitled "For Better Health with Long Years." It appears in our new Website
under "Archives."

 A friend of ours in Canada commented on it, and yesterday mailed some extra
insights on the unusual physical benefits of "Rebounding." Some who heard of
it, asked if I might make it available to you our readers. Trust it may be
both a challenge and a help to you.

 Your friend - Jim Watt

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>