Abbotsford Report

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:48:42 PDT 2008

"*TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 -- Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org*

*2008-10-05
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

   *2008-10-04 Abbotsford Report*

 *Look up our New Website <www.2rbetter.org> - then click on "Archives" on
the Top-bar - then on 2008-04-09 Spiritual Star Wars.*

 I tell how and why these 2 visions came to me in 1967. It wasn't until 1985
that the interpretation came. Since then Marie and I together have seen this
truth come into effect a number of times. Then in 1992-93, 5 couples met in
our home on a Wednesday night for 18 months. We were all ex-members of
Congregation Beth Simcha, led by Murray Silberling up to 1991. This time we
saw evidence of God using us as an organic "automated laser-telescope" yet
more strongly.

 But recently the Lord has said to me, "You realize that these two visions
have not yet been fully activated. But *now* is the time I have chosen to do
so. You will see the beginning of city activation first by 4 couples in
local churches moving in these principles. At the same time 8 individual
5-fold leaders in the city will meet claiming My principles in this regard."
God has planned this for 70 cities in Canada, and 70 more in the US to
follow up on this.

 Abbotsford has notoriety. It is known as the number one city of Canada for
homicides per capita, based largely on drug wars. Burglaries are right up
with this level. But on Sunday evening, September 27, 2008, in the "New Hope
Christian Centre," pastored by David Rathnam - God broke through on the
basis of faith in this concept, but in a new dimension. Already 7 ladies of
this congregation are meeting in the spirit to claim the "spiritual star
war" promises, and 3 of the Abbotsford 5-fold ministries.

 The Lord willing, this time both Marie and I will be returning in November
to confirm, establish and carry forward this foundation that was laid.

 The Sunday evening message of September was recorded by Stuart Spani of
"Norlynn Audio Visual Services," and can be obtained by going to *<*
www.reason-for-hope.com*> .*

 I have seldom experienced a stronger anointing and sense of God's direction
and pleasure at the presentation of this challenge. Out of the 4 services
presented and recorded that weekend, the Sunday evening service easily took
precedence.

 Numbers of friends in the United States came together to undergird these
meetings in intercession. 3 of the service had 4 with strange spirits come
to disturb and disrupt what God had in mind. Because of the intercessory
undergirding - they were unable to do so.

 However, because of the strong spiritual warfare going on, I suffered a
severe nose-bleed during the final service, and required at least 3 days
once back home - to recover.

 *Thanks* to all of you who had part in undergirding that Canadian week-end
in prayer.

 I will alert those of you who are interested when in November Marie and I
return. We will just as much appreciate your intercessory undergirding then
as my grandson Keelan Long and I did in September. Keelan released our new
Website (as Webmaster) Friday September 26th, just before the Abbotsford
meetings commenced the next day. By all means examine this beginning. Much
more will be done to bring it up to par - and much more will be added for
your benefit and edification. Most of it is simply the "Word of God" in an
entirely new format.

 Blessings on all you our readers. Please feel free to share our new Website
with your friends.

 We are open as our strength permits to present this challenge in other
churches and cities.

 Jim & Marie Watt

 PS. David & Gloria Rathnam had me up to their church and city in Abbotsford
by listening to *"The Fire Continues ... Sixty Years Later" - Jim & Marie
Watt on the '48 revival - set of 3 DVD's.* John Roddam of St. Luke's
Episcopal Church of Seattle led and hosted in this project. It was recorded
by Stuart Spani, and can also be obtained through *www.reason-for-hope.com**.
*Gloria listened to this 5 hour / 10 segment presentation 4 times, and David
took the lead in inviting me to come and share. JW.

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE -- Please Email: