Proclamations

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:45:13 PST 2008

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Tel: 253.874.4265 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org – **February 22, 2008***

* *

*"PROCLAMATION BY THE REV'D ELVIN GLADNEY"*

*Over Seattle and Cascadia Region*

*At the 60th Anniversary Celebration of the Latter Rain Revival*

*Monday February 11th, 2008 at St. Luke's, Seattle*

I was born and raised here in Seattle. I've been watching a lot of changes
in Seattle. I've always had a heart for the city. When you've been born and
raised here and with a lot of new people, it has not been quite the same.
Jim (Watt) was asked a question about the barriers and the blocks to the
City Church (and it's something that Jim & Marie have talked to me about)...
something we've prayed about… wondered about… speculated… but tonight, if
you'd stand with me…

Seattle has a destiny. God chose that destiny… Seattle didn't! Many
five-fold leaders have come from other regions to speak to the destiny of
Seattle… but it's different when people that are here speak it… It's OK for
others to come in and say what they're going to say but they don't live here
and eat here… sleep here… work here… go through the day to day things…
whereas most of us here I believe are…

But for those of you here tonight, if we will collectively unify corporately
and make some declarations, I think things will happen…

One of the first things I want to declare – you see there has to be and
there has begun already – a fundamental shift in the foundation of churches.
This is a very difficult task because what it means is that there has to be
(according to Jim Watt, my papa, I call him) a willingness of the agendas of
man to be laid down for the agenda of God.

So Lord, we declare tonight over Seattle and the Pacific North West and the
Cascadia Region (including Spokane, Vancouver, BC, Portland, Seattle/Tacoma,
and Victoria, BC) that You are raising and have raised up a people who will
embrace Your agenda and release their agenda to You. And Lord, we believe
tonight as we declare this thing… we're going to pray (like the man said)
there's a great mountain that needs to be conquered in Seattle. And so,
Lord, like Caleb said, "Give me this mountain!"

Where the giants live… Lord, there are giant circumstances in the way of a
city church but we're going to declare tonight -- Lord, give us this
mountain… our heritage and our destiny… our inheritance. The revival is tied
to occupying the mountain… So Lord, tonight we declare over this place that
the mountain shall be ours! Because it is not a work of man but a work of
the living God… We make that declaration tonight!

Lord, we also declare and we thank You even now that this very night has
been a key to a transformation of the people who have been here. Lord, there
were people who were here last night and people who are here tonight not
just by circumstance but by divine appointment. Therefore, Lord, all of us
are going to be catalysts… as intercessors… as prayer warriors…and as
prophetic ministers to pray in what Your agenda is… until there is
revelation, through worship, in every church that would bring Your Church
together.

So Lord, tonight we also declare a fundamental shift in worship all over the
Cascadia Region. Angels would begin to fill every worship house. Your Spirit
would fall on every worship leader. And the Holy Spirit would take full
control. And where man's plans have come to plan an event, they will be
released to the plans of Heaven. Lord, we declare that tonight… that You
would take over the meeting… You would take over Sunday morning… You would
take over Sunday night… and that people would be enveloped with Your
presence as the worship goes forth…

And Lord, we also declare (as Marie also said it) revelation would come as
the angels and the Holy Spirit descend on houses of worship all over this
city… all over the North West… revelation would come (just like it did on
Jim).You spoke those words to him… 64 years ago! Before it ever started to
come to pass and You told him he would be part of something… Lord, You said
to Seattle, "You're going to be part of something!"

 As a matter of fact, it was prophesied that the revival coming out of
Seattle would get the world's attention… and that we would be a prototype
city for all the other port cities around the nation… Lord, we also declare
this thing to be true! We're going to take the prophetic words and we're
going to declare them and we're going to pray them until they begin to come
to pass! And so Lord, develop Your prototype! Use us, Lord! Start in us
tonight! Transform us tonight! Give us revelation tonight! Let us be houses
of worship… every one of us – individually! Set us free!

And Lord, in every church that's represented here… we would go and we would
be a catalyst in that church for change and reformation. We declare that
tonight! Wherever we go… whatever body we belong to... as we worship You…
You will honor it, Lord, and begin to come into that house… and You will
bring revelation and understanding… and people will begin to move towards
Your will, Your purposes, and Your agenda… and we thank You this very night
for the shift… the shift… the shift… not only in the Heavens but in the
natural… that we are about to see!

 And Lord, we declare Seattle a Jesus-City! We declare Seattle a Kingdom
City! We declare Seattle will have a city presbytery. You have spoken it,
Lord, and it shall come to pass! In Yeshua's Name. In the Name of Jesus!
Amen.

*NOTE:*  I have come to know Elvin Gladney in the last 20 years, and have
recognized him as an apostolic prophet – or a prophetic apostle. The word of
the Lord is with him. I believe that he has been strategically placed in
Seattle for this very special Last Days' time.

Marie and I were slated to be in Minnesota at a special 60th Celebration of
the 1948 February 11th Outpouring. Because of failure to obtain a suitable
meeting place, this convention was cancelled. Father John Roddam of St.
Luke's Episcopal Church of Seattle immediately picked up the slack, and
reconvened this celebration in their church.

Last December he took leadership with Stuart Spani of North Vancouver, BC in
producing ten 30 minute teaching sessions with Marie and me to document some
of the high points of 1948 in North Battleford, Saskatchewan. You can obtain
this package of 3 DVD's by turning to *Norlynn Audio Visual Services, **1858
Beaulynn Place**, **N. Vancouver**, **BC** **V7J 2T1***

*www.reason-for-hope.com – *Click on Biography, and "The Fire Continues …
Sixty Year Later" – Jim and Marie Watt on the '48 Revival.

At the close of the two day celebration of the above anniversary, Father
John felt led to have Elvin Gladney come forward. Elders present formed a
Presbytery and ministered to Elvin with the laying on of hands and prophecy.
Then Brother John asked him to prophetically make proclamations over Seattle
and the Pacific North West. As he promised, he has now sent out a copy of
these prophetic proclamations, which in a sense continue to bring to
maturity what God embryonically initiated in a 12-fold manner 60 years ago.

I do appreciate this fruit of Father John's ministry, and sense that many of
you our readers would appreciate the revelation and insight of these
proclamations.

Your friends – Jim & Marie Watt

* *

* *