Spiritual Equations

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:43:01 PST 2008

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Tel: 253.874.4256 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com *

*Web: www.2rbetter.org – **January 31, 2008***

* *

*"SPIRITUAL EQUATIONS"*

* *

Albert Einstein (1879-1955) in 1905 had outstanding equations in Physics –
all initially worked out in his head, and then neatly written down. His
outstanding break-throughs were worked out before he was 40. E=Mc2 is the
one for which he is most famous.

He was a loner with an intense bond to humanity, a rebel who was suffused
with reverence. And then it was that an imaginative, impertinent patent
clerk became the mind reader of the Creator of the cosmos, the locksmith of
the mysteries of the atom and the universe.

He had an instinct for unification based on realism, so that for him the
laws of physics had to explain everything in nature coherently and
consistently. One needs to be a non-conformist to tradition – to be
successful in this area. Einstein believed in a God who reveals himself in
the harmony of all that exists. He did not believe that God played dice with
the quantum theory.

Now – why should I be interested in the above? I have just completed reading
a biography on Einstein by Walter Isaacson published by Simon and Schuster
in 2007. Einstein felt that "Field Equations" could link all knowledge in
the universe: the electro-magnetic field, gravity, the metric field, etc.
However, he died at 75 without achieving this goal.

As I pondered the life and accomplishments of this extraordinary man, it
seemed that God intimated to me – "The assignments I have given you can be
looked at in "Equation Form", and then linked together in a Unified Field. I
couldn't give this to Einstein, because he followed the ways of Spinoza, and
shut himself off from intimacy with me. Though you are far from matching his
IQ – yet because you have desired intimacy with me – I can share secrets
with you through the Spirit that I was unable to give this great physicist."

In 1944 God sent a Russian Jew to me to open me up to the works of the great
Ivan Panin. Like Einstein he made advances in Philosophy and Mathematics at
a young age. As a Professor in Mathematics, he had Einstein as a student at
Harvard for a time. Einstein had majored in Physics, but neglected in a
measure the field of Mathematics. Later on he realized the seriousness of
his neglect, but had to rely on Math majors to realize much of his ambition
in Physics.

When I realized the significance of Panin in the field of Bible Numerics, I
felt sorry for him – that for conscience sake he refused the offer of
Jehovah's Witnesses to form for him an Interlinear Greek New Testament using
his Greek and English Numeric texts.

I commenced in the mid and late 40's to work on this, and corresponding
Greek Word Studies. Then in 1967 I heard the Spirit on behalf of God saying,
"Get My New Testament done!"

So I have a heavenly mandate on behalf of Panin, and one on behalf of the 12
Embryonic Revival Principles from the 1948 Latter Rain Visitation. And I
believe that in the Wisdom of God, these two streams are one. To illustrate
this, here then are three equations; one for Panin – one for the 12
Embryonics; and one for uniting these two.

H.A. Baker, author of "Visions Beyond the Veil" was very interested in the
'48 Visitation. This book was published by the Assemblies of God in the
early part of the last century, as well as the Numeric Phenomenon as
uncovered by Dr. Ivan Panin. This was at a time not too far removed from
their formation as a fellowship. H.A. Baker's son James was a teacher at
their Bible College in those days.

*EQUATION A – Panin's Outlined Interlinear Numeric Greek New Testament*

44.3+45.4+46-48+48.3+67.1+67.2+84.4=2007.1+2008+2008.1

44.3 – Victoria BC – Dr. Jewel from Calgary – 2 pamphlets on Panin + promise
of Greek

45.4 – Panin's Numeric Gr. NT – Introduction revealed Sentence and paragraph
structure of NT

46-48 – St. Andrews College, Saskatoon – twice every lecture in OT by Robert
Schnell – "Where     does THAT put the inspiration of your Bible?" – Panin's
Bible Numerics adequately answered!

48.3 – Canora, Saskatchewan – d*o*-reA – Greek Word studies opened through
Panin.

67.1 – John Stegenga, Panin, Englishman's Gr. Concordance – basis for Greek
Word Studies – How to frame them in 7 point outlines. Lennie Borozinski's
illustrations

67.2 – Outlined Interlinear Numeric Gr. NT – "Get My NT done!"

84.4 – Cranbrook BC – Bible Book outlines using Larry Lea + Panin's Outlines
& Chronology

= 2007.1 – Revised Interlinear – Keelan's help with format.

+ 2008 – Hope for Revised Website and posting of these equations.

+ 2008.1 – Greek Word Studies + Book Outlines + Panin's Interlinear

*EQUATION B –The Twelve 1948 Embryonics*

33.2+33/37+42.4+44.2a+44.2b+45.3+48.2+48.3a+48.3b+48.4+49a+49b+49.4+63a+63b+64.3+

67.2+68.3+68.4+71.1+73a+73b+84.4+92.3+2004.1 = 2007.4

33.2 – Murrayville BC – Sunnybrook Farm – The Heavens and Psalm 19

33-37 – Canadian Boy Puzzle Corner of United Church of Canada

            Lily Series – 48 monthly issues – from G.R. Gordon,
step-grandfather

            "Intra Muros" – Rebecca Springer – also from G.R. Gordon

42.4 – Psalm 107:22-23 – UBC W. Point Gray Vancouver – "Join Navy" –
1stWord from God

44.2a – Vern McMahon – Tell him – "No more Communism – Because of Covenant
with Me."

44.2b – WHY God? – "Because I am raising up apostles and prophets to restore
My Church, and                            if you are faithful, you may have
part in it."

45.3 – Write George R. Hawtin, BBI, Saskatoon, and apply as a student

48.2 – Ern Hawtin – April, Princess Elizabeth H.S. auditorium, Saskatoon

48.3a – June 30 – Marry Marie Gaudet

48.3b – July North Battleford Camp Meeting – Presbytery + 5-fold Ministries.

48.4 – Edmonton in October – Heavenly Choir

49a – August – Find Seminary in Chicago

49b – Chicago – NBTS – Harry Conn – Roland Alan, Home Meetings and Missions.

49.4 – A.W. Slemming – England – "These Are the Garments" – 12 Tribes of
Israel

63a – The 12 Temperaments linked with the 12 Tribes

63b – "The Glorious Church" – Watchman Nee – The City Church

64.3 – Nicholas Bhengu, Africa – Seattle Visitation through our church,
Broadway Tabernacle.

67.2 – God's Purpose for Our Marriage – Spiritual Star Wars (Interlinear Gr.
NT + City Church

            + 70 Canadian Cities)

68.3 – FGBMF – Fred Dorflein – Weekly Prayer for Revival – 12 out of 200

68.4 – Bee – Presbytery sidetracked

71.1 – Dennis Bennett & Bob Mumford – 30 Apostolic Teachers in Covenant –
Seattle I

84.4 – Cranbrook, BC – 52 Bible Book Outlines based on the Lord's Prayer

92.3 – "Bring the 12 '48 Embryonics to Maturity – Parameters of Safety for
last Revival

2004.1 – Regina Saskatchewan – Femi Ogunrinde – Digging out the '48 N.
Battleford wells.

= 2007.4 – DVD package documenting the '48 Visitation through John Roddam
and Stuart Spani

*EQUATION C – FIELD EQUATION*

*Equation A + Equation B = Unified Field*

* *

* *

*NOTE:*  Should you "Surf the Net" and seek out information on James A. Watt
and the 1948 "Latter Rain" Visitation – you will find one good positive word
-- + a number of somewhat negative outlooks.

It would be helpful to bear in mind the following points.

One.  Those with negative viewpoints weren't there.

Two.  Their interpretation of such items as Apostles and Prophets miss the
main thrust of those days.

Three.  Often there is a tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater –
a tragedy! God told Jeremiah that "If he would take the precious from the
vile – he should be as God's mouth!" In other words – there is good in every
revival. Don't swallow it all. Be discriminating – but by ALL MEANS – DON'T
THROW OUT THE BABY WITH THE BATHWATER!

Four.  Movements after 40 years existence according to many historians, need
a new Visitation to recapture the original Anointing. We are leaky vessels
according to Jeremiah, and need constant refillings. One can only fairly
evaluate up-to-date outpourings, if one is walking in up-to-date
experiences! Only in intimacy with the Holy Spirit in a John 15:1-16
context, can one fairly make appraisals of others! "Dry" leaders and
movements are going to miss God's full Vantage Point when evaluating
Revivals.

Five. Should you "Google" the net under "James A. Watt" and "1948 Latter
Rain Revival," there are some that need to be read with the above points in
view. They offer many facts that are relevant and true, but many of the
conclusions lack true objectivity. Note that the DVD package *"The Fire
Continues … Sixty Years Later"*

*"Jim and Marie Watt on the '48 Revival" – set of three DVDs*

            *Norlynn Audio Visual Services*

*            www.reason-for-hope.com*

*            sales at reason-for-hope.com*

contain insights from my wife Marie and myself – both participants at that
time. We note areas of departure – that I believe will offer you a more
objective and accurate appraisal.

* *

Note: The Rev. Dr. John Roddam is Rector of St. Luke's Episcopal Church of
Seattle, seat of Father Dennis Bennett's 1960 word on the Charismatic
Revival, one that had some of its roots in the 1948 Visitation. Father John
has asked Marie and myself to take part in services celebrating the
60thAnniversary of February 11
th at St. Luke's, Sunday February 10 and Monday February 11 at 7:00 PM. For
those of you in the area, we would love to see you at that time. It will be
different, and it will be special. The DVD package will be available then
too.

Your friends – Jim & Marie Watt

* *

* *