Strategy, Tactics & Logistics

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 09:27:10 PDT 2007

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt – Beth Chesed, **Tacoma***

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Web: www.2rbetter.org  -- Fax: 253.474.0189*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*July 29, 2007***

* *

*"STRATEGY, TACTICS & LOGISTICS"*

* *

In 1967 Marie asked me – "Why did we marry?" – I mean, "What was in God's
mind when He led us to marry?"

I had no specific idea what was in HIS mind for this, other than His word to
me on June 30, 1948, "If I could link you with one, so that together you
could count more for Me in My Kingdom than either of you could alone, would
you do it?" I replied – "Yes, but there is only one girl like that, and that
is Marie Gaudet, and she's a Catholic and lives a life-style much above
mine, so I'm safe!"

This challenge from the Lord came right after I had offered myself to Him
with the "gift of singleness," so that I could prepare as a missionary for a
Muslim country in North Africa.

So like Isaac of old I went to the Lord and asked Him specifically for His
mind why He had engineered our marriage. That very night He gave me two
visions. In the first, Marie and I were standing together in an Observatory,
with her at my right hand side, and one of our church members at my left.
The head of the Observatory came out attired in a white smock as worn by
professionals, and addressed us as follows: "You have been instrumental in
preparing two of the following seven components for this production. As a
reward you have been invited here to observe its assemblage, and then its
capability."

With that introduction He pulled a lever, and a round component with many
dials, weighing at least 400 pounds, came out and hung suspended over the
center of the Observatory. I wondered how it could hang suspended in this
manner, until an angel behind us said, "Antigravity." The next day I
informed our church member of the vision, and when I confirmed that I knew
nothing of the angel's explanation – he confirmed that our country had
perfected an antigravity device some time ago that could suspend an object
of four tons in the same manner!

The Observatory Director then explained: "This component represents the
Greek Word Studies and the Interlinear Greek New Testament based on the
works of Ivan Panin that you have been working on since 1945."

He then pulled a second lever which brought forth a stand to support the
first component. "This stand," the Director said, "represents the City
church and Presbytery concept you have been working on since 1949. The City
Church of Jerusalem and Antioch inspired you in this direction, and the
writings of Roland Alan and Watchman Nee.

He then pulled 5 more levers bringing forth the remaining components that
fitted together into what resembled a giant telescope. He then said, "Come
now, look through the eye-piece, and see what I have designed this
instrument to do."

When I obeyed His invitation, I saw a picture of the heavens in Majesty and
Awesomeness such as I had never dreamt possible to see. However, I noticed a
dark space in the heavens. Then suddenly there was a  blinding flash
emanating from this instrument, and the black space disappeared.

I thought to myself, "Never in my life have I imagined a telescope to have
such a potential."

A few years later I was invited to address some 70 leaders in
Vancouver BCconcerning the potential for God's Kingdom that UNITY
could bring! I
referred to the above vision, and Acts 13:1-3, where 5 men in fasting and
prayer unity released Paul and Barnabas into missionary journeys from Asiato
Europe, that started a transformation that continues to this day.

The leader of these elders challenged us, "Let's take the challenge of Jim
and constitute ourselves as a united instrument in God's hands – so that
whatever He will, He may accomplish through us." Within moments there was a
blinding flash such as I witnessed in 1967 – and an obstacle indicated by
God disappeared. This time the 70 of us were like the so-called telescope of
1967, and God through a united organic body accomplished through us what He
had formerly done through an instrument.

When I returned to Camrose, Alberta, I petitioned the Lord, "Now You must
show me the explanation for these two experiences!" He directed me to the
April 1983 copy of National Geographic. One third of that issue was devoted
to the "Automated Laser Telescope." Many charts including "The Electro
Magnetic Spectrum," and how the bombardment of molecules and atoms in the
Laser Chamber released photons, that in a fraction of a second in the
millions, eject in a straight line to destroy objects, or under the guidance
of physicians perform delicate eye surgery.

President Ronald Reagan had people familiarly dub as "Star Wars," what he
planned as a defensive weapon for America against hostile missiles.

The second vision came the same night. Marie and I found ourselves in a vast
parade square, with again Marie at my right-hand side. 70 key men – officers
of some kind stood behind us, and 490 men behind them. Three Generals stood
in front of us. One of them, whom I recognized as the same as the
Observatory Director, came forward to address us. He said, "You have
successfully completed the assignment given you. We regret that We will not
be able to function with you in the same manner as in the past – yet We
believe that you will find your new assignment equally challenging and
fulfilling. To your left as far as eye can see lie Our battalions. With your
70 teams of 8, you will now visit and instruct Our battalions in the
techniques that you have learned and perfected."

Marie then responded, "If that completes Your instructions, because the day
is getting hot and the men are in heavy uniforms, could we receive
permission to dismiss them so that they can change into lighter uniforms?"
"Permission granted," he replied, and the men immediately ran to barracks to
make the change.

It wasn't until 18 years had passed before I received full understanding of
the significance of the above 2 visions. After I read the National
Geographic issue on the Automated Laser Telescope, God said, "Now you are
receiving interpretation of your answered request on Marie's behalf, and as
it relates to My purpose in joining you together." To give me clearer
understanding, in June of 1985 He challenged me, "Ask of Me for a "Destiny
Vision" from My viewpoint on your behalf, and I will grant this to you, and
it will tie together the two visions for Marie." So I did.

That night in vision I found myself in Washington, DC. A medical doctor
dressed in casual but expensive gabardines approached me in a park-like
area, with a part-smile on his face. He said, "I am sent in answer to your
request of last night. The answer you need is in one word, "Cervantes." Take
it as an unopened rose bud, and keep it gently and safely. As it unfolds
into full bloom it will contain within itself all that you need."

I knew that the messenger-doctor was from a southern Mediterranean country –
Italy, France or Spain. I had a month before read a book on Dream
Interpretation by 3 Catholic Charismatic writers, with 37 methods of
interpreting dreams. Four of them were the TTAQ – put a *T*itle on the
dream; then the *T*heme; next your *A*ffection or feeling as you received
it; and lastly *Q*uestion the Holy Spirit as to God's thought on it.

I failed to use the 4th point, and assumed that "Cervantes" referred to a
Protestant persecuted sect on the Middle Ages in France. After an hour of
following this direction, the Holy Spirit said, "Don't you think you should
go downstairs and check the Encyclopedia concerning "Cervantes?"

Chagrined, I obeyed, and found only one Cervantes listed in the
Encyclopedia. (Subsequently I checked 6 more, with the same result.) I found
Cervantes to be a Spanish laborer who at the age of 20 joined Greek forces
in Cyprus to fight the Turks. At the age of 25 he decided to go home.
Pirates from Algeria kidnapped him and the ship, and held him for ransom.
Five years later his relatives and the church raised the ransom and he was
able to rejoin them in Spain. But he was so disgusted with the Old World,
and because Columbus had recently discovered America, that he petitioned the
government to go to the New World.

"No," they said, "At great sacrifice they raised your ransom to rescue you.
The least you can do is show your gratefulness by remaining with them. We
will give you a job as a government tax collector."

But the people of Spain in his area were so poor that he felt badly about
collecting taxes from them. So he wrote a book to help them understand
themselves and bring their individual lives into unity and adjustment. In
the mid 1500's he wrote perhaps the first psychological novel of its time
entitled "Don Quixote." 10 years later he wrote a sequel to it. Together
they are the basis for all psychological novels written since.

After reading the above information in the Encyclopedia, the Holy Spirit
then said to me, "You are much like Don Quixote. Sometimes you are so
heavenly-minded that you are somewhat impractical and not so earthly-good.
Like Quixote you can charge windmills, thinking they are giants. Then when
you are injured, your servant Sancho Panza has to tend and nurse you back to
health. Your Marie is the more practical one on your team, and like Sancho
Panza provides an element that together you can accomplish much. Together
you can form teams of 4 couples with a leader, who in unity can become an
organic automated laser telescope. The 70 teams of 8 each in the second
vision in Canada, a team each for 70 cities, can remove the hindrances and
obstructions as God directs, and take the cities and nation for Christ as
Dr. David Yonggi Cho and others have prophesied. At the same time, 70 teams
can take 70 cities in the United States, and with hands across the border,
strengthen their cousins to the North for the task God has indicated for
them.

The three visions are one. They fit together, supplement and complement each
other. Three times a week I will give you confirmatory dreams to indicate
how you are doing in fulfilling the third vision. When all 3 come to
maturity, you will see the wisdom I have had in bringing you both together."

Now – why have I recounted the above? Because this morning early I received
a dream that indicates God's time is close for the release of the
fulfillment of the above.

On July 5-8 of this year at the request of Pastor Femi Ogunrinde of Regina,
Saskatchewan, I shared the 12 embryonic revival principles that came
together in 1948 at North Battleford, Saskatchewan. I also shared how this
revival got off, and what I discern as safety principles that will guard the
next and last revival until the Lord returns.

At the same time I sensed the Lord leading me to share at this "School of
Revival" in Regina, how the Vision of "Spiritual Star Wars" would be
necessary for Canada to act out the purposes of God for these last days.

Church leaders and Intercessors from all branches of the World-Wide Body of
Christ can successfully undergird God's purposes in this area. Every City
and nation of the world can experience this great release of God's power to
overcome satanic road-blocks, and see a similar success as did Paul the
Apostle in raising up 14 City Churches in his day, and within a few short
centuries seeing the whole Roman Empire affected by Christianity.

But God in the Last Days says He will to a "Quick Work." It won't take
generations and centuries. The first two visions listed above hold within
themselves the "Strategy, Tactics and Logistics" to accomplish the task and
finish the job.

Your friend, Jim Watt

* *

* *