12 Embryonic Outline

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:26:49 PDT 2007

**
*

"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES

Jim & Marie Watt – Beth Chesed, Tacoma

PO Box 25116 – Federal Way WA 98093-2116

Web: www.2rbetter.org – Fax: 253.474.0189

Tel: 253.874.4265 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com

June 29, 2007

"OUTLINE OF THE 12 EMBRYONICS"

ONE.  JEWISH ROOTS

Tribe: Reuben
  Nation:
Israel

Gen 29:30:  See! A Son                                              Animal:
Man

Stone, Ex. 28: Emerald                                  Key Text: Romans
9-11

Short Text: 2 Peter 1:5-7                               Gen. 49:3-4 – Jacob
prophecy

Deut 33:6 – Mosaic prophecy                                    "One New Man"
Reuven Doron

Lev 23: 7 Festivals – MBA                           Mentor: Mary Berth
Allquist

Examples – Feast of Pentecost – George R. Hawtin – John Robert Stevens

TWO.  GIFT OF HOLY SPIRIT

Tribe:  Simeon
   Nation:
South Korea

Gen. 29-30 – Hearing                                     Animal – Bear

Stone, Ex 28 – Sapphire                                 Key Text: John 13-17

Short Text – 1 Cor. 12-14                              Gen. 49:5-7 – Jacob
prophecy

Deut 33 – omitted                                           Rees Howells
Intercessor – Norman P. Grubb

Visions Beyond the Veil                                 Mentor: H.A. Baker

J.E. Stiles – Gift of the Holy Spirit                 See Winston Nunes – 2,
8 & 9

THREE.  THE 5-FOLD MINISTRIES – EPH 4:11-12

Tribe:  Levi                                                    Nation:
Japan

Gen 29-30 – Joined                                        Animal: Bear

Stone: None                                                    Key Text:  Eph
1-16

Gen 49:8-11 – Jacob prophecy                                  Deut 33:8-11 –
Moses prophecy

"Answers to Prayer" – George Muller                     URIM & THUMMIM –
Prov. 6:20-22 – MBA

Note: "Eno-chos" – 2x, Eph.  4:3, 13                        Word Study:
ka-tarTIzo – 12x

George R. Hawtin and Eph 4                         33 vertebrae – 4 sections
– chiropractor

FOUR.  HEAVENLY CHOIR

Tribe:  Judah                                                  Nation:
African-American

Gen 29-30 – Praise                                         Animal:
Lion

Stone, Ex 28 – Sardius                                               Key
Text:  Romans 5-8

Short Text – 7 I-Am's, John                          Gen 49:8-12 – Jacob's
prophecy

Deut 33:7 – Moses' prophecy                                   "40 Years of
Signs & Wonders in the Life of

Mrs. Marie Woodworth-Etter"                      Oswald Chambers

John 4:23-24                                                   THE SCEPTRE
IS JESUS

NOTE: REUVEN THROUGH JUDAH IS "THE OUTER COURT"

             ZEBULUN THROUGH NAPHTALI IS "THE HOLY PLACE"

            JOSEPH THROUGH BENJAMIN IS "THE HOLY OF HOLIES"

FIVE.  ABIDING

Tribe:  Zebulun                                               Nation: China

Gen 29-30 – Dwelling                                     Animal: Dromedary –
See book of Esther

Stone, Ex 28:  Chrysalite                               Key Text: 1 John

Short Text: 1 Cor. 12:8-11                             Gen 49:13 – Jacob's
prophecy

Deut. 33:18-19 – Moses' prophecy               J. Hudson Taylor's Spiritual
Secret

Clan & Household Salvation                          Patriarchy – See Israel&
China

See Corporate Prayer with Angels                THE CITY CHURCH: 113/ 3; 14;
15; 81

SIX.  SENSITIVITY

Tribe:  Issachar                                              Nation: First
Nations' People

Gen. 29-30 – Hired                                         Animal:
Donkey

Stone, Ex. 28 – Yellow Topaz                         Key Text: Hebrews 7-10

Short text: 1 Chr. 12; Gal. 5:22-23                Gen. 49:14-15, Jacob's
prophecy

Deut. 33:18-19 – Moses' prophecy               Freda Cooper – July 1, 1995,
Whistler – 2 - 7

Faithfulness, obedience, sensitivity               Navajos – New Mexico –
H.A. Baker

SEVEN.  QUICK JUDGMENT

Tribe: Dan                                                      Nation:  North
America

Gen 29-30 – Judge                                         Animal:
Serpent

Stone, Ex 28 – Beryl                                      Key Text: James

Gen 49:16-18, Jacob's prophecy                   Deut. 33:22 – Moses'
prophecy

Example: George R. Hawtin                          See David Davis, Mt.
Carmel

EIGHT.  FASTING

Tribe:  Gad                                                     Nation: Asia

Gen 29-30 – Troop                                         Animal: Lion

Stone, Ex 28 – Diamond                                 Key Text: Ephesians
6:10-20

Gen 49: 19 – Jacob's prophecy                                  Deut 33:20-21
– Moses' prophecy

"Shaping History thru Prayer & Fasting"     Derek Prince

Mahatma Gandhi                                            Winston Churchill
– a bulldog

"Never, Never, Never Give up"                    Last battle & last round
wins war and fight!

NINE.  HEALING

Tribe:  Asher                                                  Nation:  Latin
America

Gen 29-30 – Blessed                                      Animal: Bison --
contented cow

Stone, Ex. 28: Onyx                                       Key Text: Matthew
5-7

Gen. 49:20 – Jacob's prophecy                                  Deut 33:24-25
– Moses' prophecy

"Bodily Healing & the Atonement"              Dr. T.J. McCrossan – & Dr.
Charles S. Price

William Branham                                            Exorcism – must
often precede Healing

Smith Wigglesworth                                       Contentment –
Philippians

TEN.  PRESBYTERY

Tribe:  Naphtali                                              Nation: Africa

Gen 29-30 – wRESTling                                 Animal:  Deer

Stone, Ex 28 – Jasper                                                Key
Text:  1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Acts 13, 15

Gen 49:21 – Jacob's prophecy                                   Deut. 33:23 –
Moses' prophecy

"Lewis Agonistes" – C.S. Lewis                   Dr. Louis Markos, Houston
Baptist Univ.

G.R.H. – February 11, 1948, N.B. Sask.        E. W. Kenyon – overcoming.

ELEVEN.  BRIDAL LOVE

Tribe:  Joseph
   Nation:
Polynesians (Hawaii)

Stone:  None                                                   Gen 29-30 –
Added

Animal (bird) Eagle                                        Key Text:  Rev
1-3

Gen. 49:22-26 – Jacob's prophecy                Deut 33:13-17 – Moses'
prophecy

"My Personal Story"                                      Mother Basilea
Schlink

JESUS: The Great Father Pleaser

TWELVE.  TEAM SPIRIT

Tribe:  Benjamin                                            Nation:  Europe

Gen. 35 – Son of my Right Hand                    Animal:  Wolf

Stone: Ex. 28 – Amethyst                              Key Text – Rom
12-16

Short Text: Hebrews 6:1-2                            Gen. 49:27 – Jacob's
prophecy

Deut. 33:12 – Moses' prophecy                    Example:  George R. Hawtin

Judges 19-21 – Benjamin's sin                                  Paul –
Benjamite – 14/27 books of NT

THIRTEEN.  FRUITFUL

Tribe:  Ephraim                                              Gen 48 --
Fruitful

Animal: Ox                                                     Stone: Ex 28
– Ligure

Deut 33:17 – Joseph's younger son              Joshua – type of Christ –
Moses' protégé

FOURTEEN.  INNER HEALING

Tribe:  Manasseh                                           Gen 48 –
Forgetfulness

Animal:  Ox                                                    Stone, Ex. 28
– Agate

Rita Bennett (Dennis's wife)                          Several books on Inner
Healing

Forgiveness – a key

See "These Are the Garments" by Dr. A.W. Slemming – 1949, Chicago,
Tabernacle Baptist Church – a key to all of the above.  1963 – 14 years
later – the 12 temperaments from Dr. Tim LaHaye were added.

1944 – Summer, Mrs. Mary Bertha Allquist – Leviticus 23 – the 7 Festivals
for Jewish Roots was led of the Lord to share them with me: Passover
fulfilled at Calvary; Shavuot fulfilled at Pentecost (time of giving of
Torah, made alive through Jeremiah 31).

Feast of Tabernacles – future – and 2nd coming! – Lectures I gave to the
Sharon North Battleford Bible College triggered "The Feast of Tabernacles"
by George Warnock, who audited these classes. He knew these truths, but the
Spirit wouldn't let him go until in 195l he wrote this book – which has gone
around the world.

July '92 -- GRH – The Passing of the Torch – to bring the 12 Embryonics into
Maturity – Parameters of Safety for the last great revival before the return
of Christ.

Addendum to Simeon, GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT – "do-reA" – 11 times

John 4:10 – An Artesian Well

Acts 2:38 – Part of the Peter Package

Acts 8:20 – Cannot be Purchased – a Free Gift

Acts 10:41-47; 11:17-18 – For Gentiles as well as Jews

Romans 5:15 – ABUNDANT Grace

Romans 5:17 – Causes us to Overcome and Reign with Christ NOW!

Ephesians 3:7 – Paul's Explanation for his Remarkable Ministry.

Ephesians 4:7 – Can enable each of us to Emulate Paul

Hebrews 6:4 – Must be CONTINUED in.

NOTE:

1949 – Through A.W. Slemming from England, God let me know that the names of
the 12 tribes of Israel inscribed on the 12 precious stones that High Priest
Aaron wore on the Breastplate of Judgment – had significance for these last
days. He acknowledged that there were deeper truths beyond Slemming's book,
"These Are the Garments."

1963 – 14 years later through Tim LaHaye's books on the 12 Temperaments, I
was enabled to fit these with the 12 tribes.

1985 – Through Kelley Varner's booklet on "The 12 Gates of the City" from
Revelation 21, I could see another relationship to these truths.

1992 – Through a night vision I was made to see that the 12 Embryonic
Revival Principles that came together in 1948 were likewise related to the
12 tribes of Israel.

1998 – At a Fall Conference at Harrison Hot Springs, BC convened by Watchmen
of the Nations, I roomed with Richard Long. Dr. David Demian commissioned
him to coordinate Canadian pastors through a monthly mailing coming out of
the July 1995 Whistler Gathering. I shared with him the burning message God
started giving me in 1949 concerning the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12
Embryonic Revival principles of 1948. At his strong instigation, I wrote
this up in January 2000, and he sent them out in an abbreviated format.

In the light of my July 10, 2007 article "Highlights from Regina
Saskatchewan, July 5-8," he wrote the following:  "Hi, brother Jim, -- I
always take a look at what you write, but I thought this particular report
with its accompanying insights is one of the most helpful you have ever
written. I'll be passing it on to others. Blessing, and fond memories of you
and Marie, Richard," National House of Prayer in Ottawa.

2004 – Pastor Femi Ogunrinde of Regina, Saskatchewan convened a Prophetic
Conference in March (the third), and invited Marie and I to participate. As
Isaac redug the wells his father Abraham originally dug, but the Philistines
filled them up -- so Pastor Ogunrinde sought to lead the province in
redigging the wells of the 1948 Visitation. Read my July 10, 2007 article
referred to by Richard Long to gain perspective and the significance of the
vision of Pastor Ogunrinde. (The skeletal notes above I gave to the "School
of Revival" attendees for ease to follow along in the 14 lectures given on
Saturday July 7, 2007 – 07 – 07 – 07.)

Your friend – Jim Watt

FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web: http://skagitattic.no-ip.org/pipermail/jmbetter/

*