(From: REVELATION #23 - 22:6-21)
M. 22:6-15 URGENCY: THE TRUTHFUL MESSAGE OF THE BOOK
1. 22:6-7 A BLESSING FOR KEEPING THE WORDS OF THE BOOK
a. 22:6 THE LORD'S PERSPECTIVE ON HIS WORDS' SPEEDY FULFILLMENT
Kai EI-PEN moi, HOUtoi hoi LOgoi piSTOI kai a-le-thiNOI:
And he said to me, These :words arefaithful and true:
kai ho KUri-os, ho TheOS ton pneuMAton ton pro-pheTON ,
and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets,
aPEstei-len  ton AGge-lon auTOU DEIxai  tois DOUlois auTOU ha dei geNESthai en TAchei.
sent his :angel to show to his :bondmen what thingsmust come to pass with speed.
b. 22:7a And lo, I come speedily. kai iDOU, ERcho-mai taCHU .
c. 22:7b Blessed who keeps the words of the prophecy of this :book.
maKAri-os ho teRON tous LOgous tes pro-pheTEIas tou bibLIou TOUtou.
2. 22:8-9 JOHN TESTIFIES CONCERNING THE ANGEL'S MESSAGE
a. 22:8a And I John amhe who hears and sees these things.
Ka' 'GOIoANnes ho aKOUon kai BLEpon TAUta.
b. 22:8b JOHN'S FIRST INCORRECT RESPONSE
kai HOte Ekou-sa kai Eble-psa, Epe-sa pro-skuNEsai 
And when I heard and saw, I fell downto worship
EMpros-then ton poDON  tou anGElou tou deikNUonTOS  moi TAUta.
before the feet of the angel that showed me these things.
c. 22:9a And he says to me, See, not so. kai LEgei moi, HOra, me.
d. 22:9b THE ANGEL'S CORRECTION
SUNdouLOS  sou eiMI kai ton a-delPHON sou ton pro-pheTON,
I am fellow-bondman of you and your :brethren the prophets,
kai ton teROUNton  tous LOgous tou bibLIou TOUtou: to TheO prosKUne-son.
and them that keep the words of this :booklet: worship God.
3. 22:10-15 BE PROPERLY PREPARED FOR THE SOON COMING OF CHRIST
a. 22:10 NOTE THE IMMEDIACY OF FULFILLMENT BY LACK OF SEALING
Kai LEgei moi, Me sphraGIses  tous LOgous tes pro-pheTEIas
And he says to me, Seal not the words of the prophecy
tou bibLIous TOUtou; ho kaiROS  gar egGUS es-tin.
of this :booklet; for the season is nigh.
Who is unrighteous, let him be unrighteous still: and who is filthy, let him be made filthy still:
kai ho DIkai-os , di-kai-oSUne  poi-eSAto Eti: kai ho HAgi-os , ha-gi-asTHEto  Eti.
and who is righteous, let him do righteousness still: and who is holy, let him be made holy still.
c. 22:12 OUR PRESENT WORKS: DETERMINE REWARD AT CHRIST'S COMING
I-DOU, ERcho-mai taCHU; kai ho misTHOS  mou met' eMOU,
Lo, I come speedily; and my :reward is with me,
a-poDOUnai  heKAsto hos to ERgon esTIN auTOU.
to render to each according as his :work is.
d. 22:13 I am the Alpha and the O, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
eGOto ALpha kai to O, ho PROtos kai ho EScha-tos , hearCHEkai to TElos .
e. 22:14 AGAIN: THIS LIFE'S DECISIONS DETERMINE DESTINY
MaKAri-oi  hoi PLUnon-tes  tas stoLAS  auTON,
Blessed they that wash their :robes,
HIna EStai e e-xouSIa  auTON ePI to XUlon  tes zo-ES ,
that theirs shall be the authority over the tree of :life,
kai tois puLOsin  eiSELtho-sin eis ten POlin .
and they may enter by the gates into the city.
f. 22:15 WHAT WE ESCAPE - BY WISE DECISIONS NOW!
Exo hoi KUnes , kai hoi phar-maKOI ,
Without arethe dogs, and the sorcerers,
kai hoi PORnoi , kai hoi phoNEIS , kai hoi ei-do-loLAtrai ,
and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters,
kai pas phiLON  kai poiON PSEUdos .
and every one that loves and makes a lie.
N. 22:16 JESUS' MESSAGE TO THE CHURCHES THROUGH HIS ANGEL
a. 22:16a I Jesus have sent my :angel to witness to you these thingsover the churches.
E-GOIeSOUS Epem-psa ton AGgeLON mou mar-tuREsai huMIN TAUta ePI tais ek-kleSIais.
b. 22:16b I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the morning :star.
eGO ei-mi he 'RIza  kai to GEnos  DauID, ho aSTER ho lamPROS  ho pro-i-NOS .
O. 22:17 THE TRIPLE INVITATION TO COME
a. 22:17a And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
Kai to PNEUma kai heNUMpheLEgou-sin, ERchou .
b. 22:17b And who hears, let him say, Come. kai ho aKOUon, eiPAto, ERchou.
c. 22:17c And who thirsts, let him come: who wills, let him take water of life freely.
kai ho diPSON , erCHEStho: ho THElon, laBEto  HUdor  zo-ES  do-reAN .
P. 22:18-19 WARNING: THIS PROPHECY NOT TO BE TAMPERED WITH
Mar-tuRO  eGO panTI to aKOUon-ti tous LOgous
I testify unto every one that hears the words
tes pro-pheTEIas  tou bibLIou TOUtou, eAN tis e-piTHE ep' auTA,
of the prophecy of this :booklet, If any shall add to them,
e-piTHEsei  ho TheOS ep' auTON tas pleGAS  tas ge-gramMEnas en to bibliO TOUto:
God shall add to him the plagues :written in this :booklet:
kai eAN tis aPHEle  aPO ton LOgon tou bibLIou tes pro-pheTEIas  TAUtes
19 and if any shall take away from the words of the booklet of this :prophecy
a-pheLEI  ho TheOS to MEros auTOU aPO tou XUlou  tes zo-ES ,
:God shall take away his :part from the tree of :life,
kai ek tes POle-os tes haGIas, ton ge-gramMEnon en to bibLIo TOUto.
and out of the holy :city, which are written in this :booklet.
Q. 22:20 OUR ATTITUDE TO THE SOON COMING OF JESUS
a. 22:20a Who testifies these thingssays, Yes: I come quickly.
LEgei ho mar-tuRON TAUta, Nai: ERcho-mai taCHU .
b. 22:20b Amen: come, Lord Jesus. A-MEN: ERchou, KUri-e IeSOU.
ROMAN NUMERAL V. 22:21 BENEDICTION
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ bewith the saints.
HeCHAris tou KuRIou IeSOU ChrisTOU meTA ton haGIon .
NOTE: 22:6-7 - In case any of us should miss the strong thrust of Jesus in this book - this closing word exhorting in the keeping of these prophetic words - is at this point given. We, the bondmen of the Lord, are to understandthat these things mustcome to pass with speed. From God's point of view, a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day! For us then, we are in the beginning of the third day since Jesus accomplished our Redemption! He is indeed - now - right at the door!
- 22:8-9 - Again we are to remember notto fall into the error of the Colossians in angel-worship! There are manytoday in America and Canada more thanon the border-line of this error. Andrew Strom of New Zealand adds his warning to this error.
- 22:10-15 - Again, we are to be properlyprepared for the soon-coming of Christ. The words of this entire book have now been sealed. We are now in the day when our eternal destiny is already being set! Where do you stand in the light of this warning? Where do I? Our robes need to be washed. We are to clearly understand that nothingunholy shall enter this City! We are also to understand the type of sinner who will forever be excluded! Fornicators in the nature of homosexual sin are “dogs”. Our world may be like Sodom and overlook this. God does not! What a shock this will be to some!
- 22:16 - This verse according to Bible Numerics has been given the place in Scripture as an entire paragraph- exalting Jesus! For me, one of the chief values of Mr. Panin's discovery of Bible Numerics lies in the fact of its revelation of Sections, Paragraphs, Subdivisions and Sentences. Thissentence/paragraph is one of these unusual discoveries. It is a revelation in itself.
- 22:17 - Immediately following the above sentence /paragraph, is this one also: the tripleinvitation to “come”. What an invitation for evangelism!
- 22:18-19 - But this next 2 verse/paragraph is one of the 3 serious warnings of those who tamper with God's Word - either by addition or subtraction! There are those who today think little of such tampering. But for such - a Stern Judge is awaiting to mete out judgment. Oswald Chambers would warn all such to bewarethe sober consequences for their careless and thoughtless treatment of God's Word today! Pay-day some-day! The first warning at the beginning is in the Pentateuch/Torah; the second in Proverbs at the middle.
- 22:20 - Here is a 2-sentence verse/paragraph. It is a repetition of the soon coming of Jesus, with an assent from John to do so indeed!
- 22:21 - is the final sentence of this Book, which is alsoa paragraph. and yet moreimportantly, the fifth Section of this entire Book-Revelation. It is a benediction of blessing directly from Jesus through John for all of us saints.
Those who are sincerely interested in the proof of Mr. Panin's amazing discovery of Bible Numerics in 1890, may purchase his Greek Bible Numeric New Testament (See the Introduction to “interlinear” on our Website, in the closing link to the Toronto article. The link there to Dr. Keith L. Brooks provides the Toronto supplier of Panin's current writings.) Mr. Panin in his 23 page introduction, gives illustration after illustration designed for any of us, to go into his Greek text which follows. There we can follow through with him how God used the Hebrew and Greek texts, the only two languages without number equivalents. Their letters each had numerical equivalents. It is God's signature that so stamps His integrity upon these 66 Bible books - that no man to date has been able to confute. - J.A.W.