2011-05-24 - 7-FOLD SPIRITUAL WARFARE - OVERVIEW
1. Revelation 13:18 (13:11-18) GOD'S BIBLE NUMERIC OUTLINED INTERLINEAR GREEK NT. “Here is the wisdom. Who has understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his :number is Six hundred sixty six” NNT). This discovery by Russian Ivan Panin in 1890, was really a revelation from God to him! Only Greek and Hebrew - the two Bible languages - have this numerical phenomenon. It is God's provision to make His Word meaningful to us just before the return of Christ. Hallowed be your :name.
2. Matthew 16:18 (16:13-18) CITY CHURCH WITH ELDERSHIP IN GATE. “And I (Jesus) also say unto you, that you are Peter (PEtros), and upon this :rock (PEtra) I will build my churchand thegates (counsels) of Hades shall notprevail against it.” What strong encouragement for us! Thisis the One who came in the Name of Jehovah, the Pre-incarnate Christ, the Son of God and the son of man - who spoke these words! See God's wisdom through the Eldership in the Gate of the City Church of Antioch in Acts 13:1-3! Your :kingdom come.
3. Deuteronomy 32:30 (32:1-43) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION. “How should one chase a thousand, And twoput ten thousand to flight, Except their Rock had sold them, and Jehovah had delivered them up” ASV '01)? Thisshows the power of corporate prayer- even though written concerning the enemies of Israel! Kelley Varner wrote a book by this title, which greatly helps one to grasp this extraordinaryconcept. See also Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Matthew 18:19 and Zechariah 12:8. We allneed to avail ourselves of this concept. Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on earth.
4. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (7:11-18) EMBRYONIC REVIVAL PRINCIPLES. “If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; thenwill I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” The 12 tribes of Israel moved as one under Solomon in the construction of the Temple! This event is one of the 3 outstanding among the 245 deducible Bible dates according to Bible Numerics. The above suggested prayer for Revival and Restoration is associated with this significant event. Our :daily :bread give us this day.
5. Psalm 19:14 (1-14) BIBLE MEDITATION. “Let the words of my mouth and the meditationof my heart Be acceptable in your sight, O Jehovah, my rock, and my redeemer.” There isa wrong type of meditation! But Bible Meditationis neverwrong, as practiced most significantly by George Muller and George Whitefield. Joshua 1:8 and Psalm 1 are further significant references giving extreme credibility to this often forsaken or neglected concept. And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven our :debtors.
6. Romans 8:26-27 (8:26-30) SPIRIT-LED INTERCESSION. “And in like manner the Spirit also helps our :infirmity: for we know not how to pray as we ought: but the Spirit himself intercedes mightily for uswith groanings unutterable: 27and who searches the hearts knows what isthe mind of the Spirit, because he intercedes for thesaints according to God.” “Rees Howells, Intercessor” by Norman P. Grubb sets forth Intercessory understanding in a manner that immediately makes clear this biography as both a classic and a necessity. And bring us not into temptation.
7. Revelation 1:12-18 (1:9-20) FOCUS ON JESUS. “And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; 13and amidst the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed down to the foot, and clothed about at the breasts with a golden girdle. 14And his :head and his :hair white as white wool, as snow; and his :eyes as a flame of fire; 15and his :feet like burnished brass, as refined in a furnace; and his :voice as the voice of many waters; 16and having in his :right hand seven stars: and proceeding out of his :mouth a sharp two-edged sword: and his :countenance as the sun shines in his :strength. 17And when I saw him, I fell at his :feet as one dead. And he laid his :right hand upon me, saying, Fear not; I am the first and the last, 18and the Living one; and I became dead, and lo, I am alive unto the ages of the ages, and have the keys of :death and of :Hades.” I know no other author than Oswald Chambers who sets forth a focus on Jesus so sharp, pointed and compelling. I come closer and closer into communion with Father and Son through “My Utmost for His Highest.” But deliver us from the evil one.
NOTE: In 1967 my wife Marie asked me concerning God's purpose in leading us in 1948 into marriage. He promised us both in that year, that His Kingdom would prosper more with us together, than for either of us alone. He gave us 3 verses, and later a fourth one, confirming this. Dennis Bennett and his first wife Elberta were given the same 3 verses: Deuteronomy 32:30; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 and Matthew 18:19. He later gave us Zechariah 12:8.
The first vision He gave me in answer to prayer in 1967 was an “organic laser-telescope” - composed of 7 component parts. The first two parts He revealed to me in 1967, but it wasn't until December 7, 2009 that He revealed the last five. The first of the last five was “Prayer Multiplication” - which was the key reason He had us marry.
Out of our life of prayer together, He answered many prayers to produce a manuscript of the first Component Part of this instrument - namely His “Bible Numeric Outlined Interlinear Greek NT”. This MS is now in the hands of the printer, and soon I will be receiving a book MS copy to Proof-read.
The activation of this vision began to take place October 31, 2009, and has now 8 men as members. This is in accord with the second vision God gave that night in 1967, concerning 70 Canadian teams of 8 men each - sitting in the Gates of these 70 cities.
Various encouraging developments have been taking place in these last 18 months.
But this Sunday May 22, 2011, another break-through took place. I have been asked to share in a National Convention sponsored by the “New Hope Christian Centre” of Abbotsford BC, Canada - June 11th- 12th2011. It will take place at “Garden Park Tower” North Side Entrance, 2825 Clearbrook Rd., BC V2T 6S3 - TEL: 604-852-8076 or 604-852-8104. For more information visit their Website <www.newhopecentre.org> - <firstname.lastname@example.org> . Free Admission. Conference Open to all. Free Will Offering will be taken. Speakers: Rev. Judy Pebernat of Courtney BC; Rev. Jim Watt, and Dr. David Rathnam, Founder and President of New Hope Int'l & Host Pastor. Times: Saturday 11th: 9 am to 12 pm
2 pm to 4 pm
7 pm to 9 pm
Sunday 12th: 9 am to 12 pm
7 pm to 9 pm
Then Thursday through Sunday June 17-20 - I will be with Pastor Rathnam ministering in Courtney BC on Vancouver Island for Pastor Judy Pebernat, Senior pastor of Aaron House Christian Fellowship.
I sensed the Lord saying on Sunday: Use the format of the “Through the Bible in a Year Daily Devotional”. Write up an “Overview” of the “7-fold Spiritual Warfare” component parts on “God's Organic Laser-Telescope.”
Then take each of these 7 parts, and in turn write up a teaching outline on each. Following that, do the same for the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles of the 1948 Visitation in North Battleford.
What you are now reading, is the first step of of this assignment, the Overviewof the 7-fold Spiritual Warfare.
I sense an unusual break-through about to take place both in Abbotsford and Courtney - plus in many intervening cities, towns and villages of Cascadia - the Pacific NW. This is in line with the 3 prophetic words of Dr. David Yonggi Cho in 1975 in Kelowna; 1979 in Toronto; and 1984 in Halifax.
As the Spirit leads and directs, we will appreciate undergirding in prayer and intercession for the above opportunities. J.A.Watt