7-FOLD SPIRITUAL WARFARE - OVERVIEW - MAY 22, 2011
1. Revelation 13:18 (13:11-18) GOD'S BIBLE NUMERIC OUTLINED INTERLINEAR GREEK NT. “Here is the wisdom. Who has understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his :number is Six hundred sixty six.”This discovery by Russian Ivan Panin in 1890, was really a revelation from God to him! Only Greek and Hebrew - the two Bible languages - have this numerical phenomenon. It is God's provision to make His Word meaningful to us just before the return of Christ. Hallowed be your :name!
2. Matthew 16:18 (16:13-20) CITY CHURCH WITH ELDERSHIP IN GATE. “And I (Jesus) also say unto you, that you are Peter (PEtros), and upon this :rock (PEtra) I will buildmy churchandthegates (counsels) of Hades shallnotprevail against it.”What strong encouragement forus!Thisis the One who came in the Name of Jehovah, the Pre-incarnate Christ, theSon of God and the son of man - who spoke these words! See God's wisdom through the Eldeship in the Gate of the City Church of Antioch in Acts 13:1-3!Your :kingdom come!
3. Deuteronomy 32:30 (32:1-43) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION! “How should one chase a thousand, Andtwoputten thousandto flight, Except their Rock had sold them, and Jehovah had delivered them up?”Thisshows the power ofcorporate prayer- even through written concerning the enemies of Israel! Kelley Varner wrote a book by this title, which greatly helps one to grasp thisextraordinaryconcept. See also Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, Matthew 18:19 and Zechariah 12:8. Weallneed to avail ourselves of this concept.Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on earth
4. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (7:11-18) 12 EMBRYONIC REVIVAL PRINCIPLES. “If my people, who ae called by my name, shallhumble themselves, andpray, andseek my face, andturn from their wicked ways;thenwill I hear from heaven, andwill forgive their sin, andwill heal their land.”The 12 tribes of Israel moved as one under Solomon in the construction of the Temple! This event is one of the 3 outstanding among the 245 deducible Bible dates according to Bible Numerics. The above suggested prayer for Revival and Restoration is associated with this signifcant event.Our :daily :bread give us this day.
5. Psalm 19:14 (19:1-14) BIBLE MEDITATION. “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in your sight, O Jehovah, my rock, and my redeemer.”Thereisa wrong type of meditation! ButBible Meditationisneverwrong, as practiced most significantly by George Muller and George Whitefield. Joshua 1:8 and Psalm 1 are further significant references giving extreme credibility to this often forsaken concept.And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven our :debtors.
6. Romans 8:26-27 (8:26-30) SPIRIT-LED INTERCESSION. “And in like manner the Spirit also helps our :infirmity: for we know not how to pray as we ought; but the Spirit himself intercedes mightily foruswith groanings unutterable; 27 and who searches the hearts knows whatisthe mind of the Spirit, because he intercedes forthesaints according to God.”“Rees Howells, Intercessor” by Norman P. Grubb sets forth Intercessory understanding in a manner that immediately makes clear this biography as both a classic anda necessity.And bring us not into temptation.7. Revelation 1:12-18 (l:9-20) FOCUS ON JESUS. “And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and amidst the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed down to the foot, and clothed about at the breasts with a golden girdle. 14 And his :head and his :hair white as white wool, as snow; and his :eyes as a flame of fire; 15 and his :feet like burnished brass, as refined in a furnace; and his :voice as the voice of many waters; 16 and having in his :right hand seven stars: and procedding out of his :mouth a sharp two-edged sword: and his :countenance as the sun shines in his :strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his :feet as one dead. And he laid his :right hand upon me, saying, Fear not; I am the first and the last, 18 and the Living one; and I became dead, and lo, I am alive unto the ages of the ages, and have the keys of :death and of :Hades.” I know no other author than Oswald Chambers who sets forth a focus on Jesus so sharp, pointed and compelling. I come closer and closer into communion with Father and Son through “My Utmost for His Highest.”But deliver us from the evil one.