Romans 5 - Outline

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 10:47:21 PST 2012

November 10, 2012

 *JUN 28 - ROMANS 5 - ATONEMENT & GRACE: BASIS OF JUSTIFICATION*

 *1. 5:1 (5:1-5, NNT) JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH. “Justified therefore out of
faith, let us have peace with :God through our :Lord Jesus Christ.” *Father,
legally through Christ You have wrought our *Justification*! Now
*vitally*through the
*life of Jesus* we would exemplify the Power and Reality of Your Kingdom.
Yes, Your Kingdom come to us individually: in our home; in our church; in
the world. *Hallowed be your :name!*

 *2. 5:6 (5:6-8) JUSTIFICATION: BY CHRIST’S DEATH. “Seeing that, we being
yet weak, in due season Christ died for us ungodly.” *What love! What
grace! What evidence of Your true nature in Christ O Father, our Great
Jehovah! We love You because You first loved us. *Your :kingdom come!*

 *3. 5:11 (5:9-11) JUSTIFICATION: BY HIS BLOOD! “And not only so, but also
rejoicing in :God through our :Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now
received the reconciliation.” *Our glorying Father, is for what You have
done in Christ on our behalf. We are *reconciled* to You through Christ and
His blood. No wonder we completely trust in You! *Your :will be done, As in
heaven, so on earth!*

 *4. 5:14 (5:12-14) JUSTIFICATION: NECESSARY BECAUSE ADAM SINNED. “But
:death reigned from Adam till Moses, even over them that had not sinned
after the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a figure of
the oneto come.”
*The first Adam is our federal head of sin and death. Christ as the last
Adam, is our Federal Head of the New Creation of all things new! Father,
out of gratitude on the basis of Christ’s “Finished Work” we seek *You*! *Our
:daily :bread Give us this day!*

 *5. 5:15 (5:15-16) JUSTIFICATION: MET BY ABOUNDING GRACE. “But not as the
trespass, thus also the free gift. For if by the trespass of the one the
many died, much rather did the grace of :God, and the gift by grace which is
of the one man, Jesus Christ, abound unto the many.” *Lord Jesus, You give
us the artesian well of Grace, *abundant* Life from the Father through the
Son. Father, burn this truth upon our hearts for all that life holds for
us. *And forgive us our :debts, As we also have forgiven our :debtors.*

 *6. 5:17 (5:17-19) JUSTIFICATION: BY CHRIST’S OBEDIENCE. “For if, by the
trespass of the one, :death reigned through the one; much rather shall they
that receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of :righteousness reign
in life through the one, Jesus Christ.” *Father, we exult in Jesus, Who
causes us to *reign* in Life through the *artesian well of righteousness*!
O Hallowed be Your Name again for *such grace*! *And bring us not into
temptation!*

 *7. 5:21 (5:20-21) JUSTIFICATION: CAUSES GRACE TO REIGN. “That, just as
:sin reigned in :death, thus also might :grace reign through righteousness
unto eternal life through Jesus Christ our :Lord.” *Father, You have made *
Jesus* to be our All in All! Through Him grace *reigns* through *
righteousness*. Through Him Eternal Life is possible. Through Him sin is
overturned! *But deliver us from the evil one!*

 *NOTE**: 5:10 (5:9-11) RECONCILIATION: FLOWS OUT OF JUSTICATION. **“For
if, being enemies, we were reconciled to :God through the death of His:Son,
much rather, reconciled, shall we be saved by his :life.” *Reconciliation
is *legal*, Father: it brings us to You. Salvation is *Vital*: Christ’s
life in us make us *one* with Your life. Hallelujah!

 According to God’s Bible Numeric sentence and paragraph structure of the
New Testament - Romans 5 actually is a part of the Romans 5-8 section.
Howbeit - the importance of chapter 5 for the next 3 chapters is so basic,
that I have made it a separate mailing for these daily Bible readings.

 Look at how it fits into the whole on the “Outlined Interlinear NT”. If
you have not purchased a copy, then turn to our Website *<www.2rbetter.org>
*and click on “Interlinear”. Then scroll down to the book of Romans and
consider this Outlined Book according to the discovery God allowed Ivan
Panin to make at the turn of last century.

 The nature of the sentence, sub-paragraph, paragraph and section format
for each of the 27 NT books - casts an insight upon them that is absolutely
unique. Soon you can order the entire “Outlined Interlinear NT” in “E-book”
format through *<www.btjohnsonpublishing.com>*. Then like George Muller,
one can meditate upon God’s Covenant for Church saints - both Jew and Greek.

 I have profited beyond compare in the assigned task of outlining the
entire NT according to this format, starting back in 1945.

 Back to Romans chapter 5. The Holy Spirit here through the apostle Paul -
clearly sets forth “Justification” as the basis for entering into the
“Exchanged Life”. Like Hudson Taylor of the China Inland Mission - we can
set apart our right to live our life - and take up through “Justification
by Faith”, the goal of the Father for us - to let His Son by the Spirit
live out His life through us! George Muller, Oswald Chambers and Rees
Howells - like Hudson Taylor - walked in this *emancipated* life! And God -
being no respecter of persons - invites each one of us *also* to walk in
this “Heritage” of Christ!

 Bible Meditation only becomes viable and blessedly present - when we have
first by an act of faith - entered into the “Exchanged Life” through Romans
6, John 15:1-16 and Galatians 2:20.

 *Thus* we fully realize that the “Outlined Interlinear NT” is *not* an end
in itself - but a *means* to an end - to enable us to walk in “Bible
Meditation” in the fullness that God has designed it for!

 *Our chapter from Proverbs for the day: 28:2, 8 (28, ESV) MORE PROVERBS OF
SOLOMON. “When a land transgresses, it has many rulers, but with a man of
understanding and knowledge, its stability will long continue. 8 Whoever
multiplies his wealth by interest and profit gathers it for him who is
generous to the poor.” *O Father, we reach unto You; we *beseech* You:
write on our hearts these truths, that from our heart we may *Hallow Your
:name *by walking in them!