Jude - Outline

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:08:48 PDT 2012

October 16, 2012

 *JUN 11 - JUDE - DANGERS OF APOSTASY*

 *1. 1-2 (NNT) STATE OF THOSE NOT IN APOSTASY. “Jude, bondman of Jesus
Christ, and brother of James, to those called, beloved in God the Father,
and kept for Jesus Christ: 2 Mercy to you and peace and love be
multiplied.” *These mentioned are two half-brothers of Jesus after the
flesh; but they will not trade in on this relationship, for in the Spirit
all believers are on the same level: *doers of Your will*, Father! This is
close to the heart of Your Kingdom. *Hallowed be your :name!*

 *2. 3 (3-4) CONTENDING FOR THE FAITH: UNCOVERS APOSTATES. “Beloved, while
I was giving all diligence to write you of our common :salvation, I was
constrained to write you exhorting to contend earnestly for the faith once for
all delivered to the saints.” **Apathy* will not maintain a vital
relationship with the faith of Your Kingdom, Father. We receive Jude’s
exhortation. *Your :kingdom come.*

 *3. 5 (5-7) THREE EXAMPLES OF APOSTASY. “Now I desire to remind you,
though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, having saved a
people out of Egypt land, the second time destroyed them that believed
not.” *The mixed multitude of Egypt; angels who transgressed; and the
Sodomites: these 3 perished in Your Judgment, Father. We tremble at Your
word, and the reality of this. *Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on
earth!*

 *4. 8, 11 (8-13) SCATHING DESCRIPTION OF APOSTATES. “Yet in like manner
these also in their dreamings defile the flesh, and set at naught dominion,
and rail at dignities. 11 Woe to them! for they went in the way of :Cain,
and ran riotously in the error of :Balaam for hire, and perished in the
gainsaying of :Korah.” *In the church today all these types can be found:
they are infiltrators; tares; fifth columnists. In the end they will be
gathered and burned. O forgive us Father, for failing to clearly understand
these things. *Our :daily :bread Give us this day.*

 *5 14-15a (14-16) ENOCH ACCURATELY FORETELLS APOSTASY. “And to these also
Enoch prophesied, seventh from Adam, saying, Lo, the Lord came with his
holy myriads, 15a to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the
ungodly.” *Enoch’s warning is 5000 years old, yet still true today. Father,
strengthen us in the midst of last day temptation and apostasy. *And
forgive us our :debts, As we also have forgiven our :debtors.*

 *6. 20-21 (17-23) APOSTLES SPELL OUT WARNING AND PROTECTION FROM
APOSTASY. “But
you, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy :faith, praying in
the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love, looking for the mercy of
our :Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.” *This is Your provision Father,
that we might be strengthened in temptation’s hour. *And bring us not into
temptation.*

 *7. 24-25 THE ONE ABLE TO KEEP US FROM APOSTASY. “Now to him that is able
to guard you from stumbling, and to set you before the presence of his
:glory blameless in exceeding joy, 25 to the only God our Savior, through
Jesus Christ our :Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before
every :age, and now unto all the ages. Amen. *A fitting benediction! Yes,
Father! *But deliver us from the evil one!*

 *NOTE**: 4 (3-4) WEEDS IN OUR MIDST! **“For certain men have crept in
secretly, who were of old written beforehand unto this :condemnation,
ungodly, turning the grace of our :God in lasciviousness, and denying the
only Master and our Lord, Jesus Christ.” *Here is a warning of tares or
weeds in our midst; bereft of vital relationship in the Kingdom; not
walking in a gift of friendship or a circle of covenant love.

 Jude here quotes from the book of Enoch in his letter. I have read this
book, and can understand why God did not include it as part of the Canon of
the 66 books of His Bible. The verse Jude quoted is there - and much else
also, which I did not find as edifying as what God did select.

 It is sad but true - more and more evangelical believers are departing
from the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures. For those of us who have
been led by the Spirit to discover with Ivan Panin God’s “Bible Numeric”
Phenomenon in both the Hebrew and Greek Testaments - there is *no doubt* in
our minds that what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 14:37 and Peter in 1:21 of
his second epistle - is absolutely in accordance with the
*undoubted*veracity of each of our 66 Bible Books. Jesus as Son of God
and Son of Man
quoted from Genesis, Daniel and Jonah in such a way, that we know
where *He*stood for
the inspiration of the entire Old Testament! Shouldn’t we stand with Him?

 As I mentioned in a previous mailing - I was enabled to maintain this
faith in a Modernistic Seminary in Canada, because of my grounding in God’s
Bible Numerics. I am well aware that present day preachers and people are
few who hold to this position. I *know* that each one of us will one day
answer to Jesus Christ before His B*E*ma - Judgment Seat - upon His Return.
What do you expect that He will then require of us?

 The “Outlined Interlinear NT” based on God’s Bible Numerics as discovered
by Panin in 1890 - could be a key for us to know what to expect as our
desserts - in that day.

 I live today seeking to receive a *“Well done, good and faithful servant.
You have been faithful in a few things - enter into the Joy of Your
Lord!”*I would hate to be the man who buried his talent in the ground,
and brought
forth the incredibly harsh but correct judgment of the Lord. We should each
one daily live - as being aware that soon we will stand to hear His word of
evaluation and judgment.

 For those of you who would like to join those of us committed to this
insight in His Word - turn to our Website <*www.2rbetter.org>*; click on
“Archives”; Scroll down to *<2011.01.02 - Cutting Edge Ministries on Panin>
*- Russia’s Gift to Christianity!

 The Fruit of Panin’s 50 years of labor in Interlinear Format - is now
available through *<www.btjohnsonpublishing.com>* in book form, and soon
also in E-Book format.

 What Jude quotes concerning Enoch is absolutely reliable. Jesus *is* soon
coming again. All that Jude recounts will come under the Lordship of Jesus
as King of kings and Lord of lords.

 Walking in the above insights will *most certainly* preserve us from the
apostasy that Jude forewarns us of. Jesus was correct. *“Enter by the
narrowgate: for wide and spacious is the way that leads unto the
destruction, and
many are they that enter by it. 14 Because straitened the way that leads
unto the life, and few are they that find it” (Matthew 7:14-15). *Beware of
listening to relatives, friends or acquaintances who would ask you to *water
down* the above on *your* behalf! - Jim Watt

 *Our chapter of Proverbs for the day: 11:24-25 THE PROVERBS OF SOLOMON. “One
gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should
give, and only suffers want. 25 Whoever brings blessing will be enriched,
and one who waters will himself be watered.” *Are we related to the family
of fellow believers? to all mankind? Yes, and You have made our
interrelation in your family Father, of *prime* importance! *Hallowed be
your :name!*