Revelation 1:1-3 - Interlinear

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:48:00 PDT 2012

July 2, 2012

 *(From: REVELATION #1 - 1:1-3)*

 *SPECIAL NOTE**: Numbers of you have been asking how to order the
“Outlined Interlinear NT” based on the works of Ivan Panin. The final
proof-reading will be sent to the Printer by July 5, the day I turn 89. **It
will very soon be available.*

 *This year is the 70th Anniversary of the death of Panin. He had hoped to
see his Interlinear NT available in his day. However - 70 years later is
better than not at all.*

 *Turn to <www.btjohnsonpublishing.com> - and you will find the information
on how to order.*

 *This Interlinear is not an end in itself, but a tool for “Bible
Meditation” in the order of George Muller and George Whitefield. See the
extraordinary blessing that came to them through “Bible Meditation”. The
God who is no “respecter of persons” is sure to do it for you also! Jim Watt
*

 *REVELATION OF JOHN:*

*THE FUTURE ACCORDING TO JESUS CHRIST’S REVELATION*

 I. 1:1-3 JESUS CHRIST’S REVELATION: THE BLESSING

a. 1:1-2 JOHN RECEIVES CHRIST’S REVELATION THROUGH AN ANGEL

*Jesus Christ’s revelation which :God gave him*

ApoKAlu-psis [602] I*e*SOU ChrisTOU h*e*n Ed*o*-ken [1325] auT*O* ho TheOS

*to show to his :bondmen things which must come to pass with speed:*

DEIxai [1166] tois DOUlois [1401] auTOU ha dei geNESthai [1095] en TAchei
[5034]:

*and he sent **and** signified **it** through his :angel*

kai eS*E*ma-nen [4591] a-posTEIlas [649] diA tou agGElou [32] auTOU

*to his :bondman John; *2* who witnessed to the word of :God*

t*o* DOUl*o* auTOU I*o*Anei; hos e-marTUr*e*-sen [3140] ton LOgon [3056] tou
TheOU

*and to the witness of Jesus Christ, all **things** that he saw.*

kai t*e*n mar-tuRIan [3141] I*e*SOU ChrisTOU, HOsa EIden.

 b. 1:3 THREE-FOLD CONDITION FOR RECEIVING THE BLESSING

*Blessed who reads, and who hear the words of the prophecy,*

maKAri-os ho a-na-giN*O*Sk*o*n, kai hoi aKOUon-tes tous LOgous t*e*s pro-ph*
e*TEIas,

*and keep the **things** written therein: for the season is nigh.*

kai t*e*ROUNtes [5083] ta en auT*E* ge-gramMEna [1125]: ho gar kaiROS [2540]
egGUS.

 *NOTE:* John Wesley despaired of ever understanding the book of
Revelation, until he read the works of the great “Bengel!”

 Daniel Juster had doubts if he would ever understand the book of
Revelation sufficiently to teach it, until God drew near one day as he was
having his devotions – and gave him the Old Testament key to understand the
last New Testament book. In five minutes He laid out a seven point outline
based on the Old Testament Passover and Crossing the Red Sea.

 Out of the 66 books of our Bible, this is the only one for which God
promises a 3-fold blessing for the reading and the hearing, and the doing.

 In “Visions Beyond the Veil” by H.A. Baker, former little orphans and
beggars from Kunming, China – like Paul visited Paradise and the Third
Heaven, and angels explained to them the deeper meaning of their questions.
In a sense the missionaries sat at the feet of these little teachers and
learned from them what they never understood in seminary!

 God revealed to Ivan Panin through His numerical structure of the Bible –
the five sections of this book, and the very sentence structure,
sub-paragraphs, paragraphs and sections on which it is laid out.

 Even though we do not fully understand it, don’t fail to read and listen
to it anyway – for there is a blessing attached to these three methods of
approaching it.

 The first 3 verses of this book are Section I. Section II ends with the 7
churches of Asia. Section V, the last one, is the last verse!

 May the Lord then bless us each one as we obey His command and exhortation
to read and hear and do the words of this prophecy!

 General Dwight D. Eisenhower made sure that Hitler's Nazi Extermination
Camps were thoroughly documented by photographs, because he knew that there
would be untruthful persons who would deny such facts.

 Herman Wouk in his “Winds of War” and “War and Remembrance” effectively
records the truth of the Holocaust. These 2 series of DVD's can be obtained
through Netflix.

 Remember - Jesus after the flesh - was a *Jew*! J.A.Watt