"Fullness of Time"

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:56:24 PST 2012

February 14, 2012

 *Report on “The Fullness of Time” Conference - James A. Watt*

*Thursday Feb. 9 to Sunday Feb. 12, 2012, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho*

*Hostess: Kari Browning*

 *- Session 3 - Friday 11:30 am - Kari Browning (Interview with James Watt
& Dave & Cheryl Brion)*

*(Followed by Outlined Interlinear NT - Gospels - 200 copies)*

*- Ministry followed with 5 teams: Timothy Johnson, James Watt & Jim Ray, 5
th team*

*- Session 4 - Friday, 7:00 pm - Paul Keith Davis/Dr. James Maloney*

*- Session 5 - Saturday, 9:30 am - Shawn Bolz*

*- Session 6 - Saturday, 11:30 am - Paul Keith Davis*

*- 4:15-5:15 pm - Israel School of the Prophets with Timothy Johnson*

*- Plus James Watt re the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles from the 1948
Latter Rain Visitation.*

*- Session 8 - Sunday 10:10 am - Shawn Bolz*

*(Opening Prayer - James Watt)*

 *Various Insights -*

*It was in February 12, 1948 that God sovereignly visited a Bible College
in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, and commenced the restoration and
bringing together of 12 Embryonic Revival Principles. Very often God
simultaneously does a work in the church and in His nation Israel. It was
in May of 1948 that God chose to officially restore His nation Israel to
their land after a lapse of some 1900 years. His people, their land and their
language were all supernaturally restored after nearly 2000 years.*

 *And in that same time God started to restore in His church on February 12
th, 12 Revival Principles. The laying on of hands and prophecy by the
Presbytery or Eldership - had lapsed in general disuse after nearly 1900
years. We learn from Hebrews 6:1-2 that six foundation truths need to be
thoroughly laid - and then maintained. The “laying on of hands” was
the 4thof these Foundational Truths.
*

 *Then in Ephesians 4:11-12, Paul revealed how Jesus gave to the church the
5-fold Ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers
- for the “chiropractic adjustment” of the 33 vertebrae of the church's
spinal cord. The 7 cervical vertebrae effectively unite Christ the Head
with His spiritual body - us! The 12 thoracic vertebrae give excellent
protection to the heart, lungs and liver; the 5 lumbar vertebrae, providing
lifting strength for the body; and the 9 lower vertebrae represent the 9
gifts of the Spirit and the 9-fold fruit of the Spirit.*

 *The Heavenly Choir was the last of these 12 Embryonic Revival Principles
restored in October 1948, following the Feb. 12th Visitation.*

 *But in February 12, 1967, God supernaturally preserved Israel from 4
enemy nations, and restored Jerusalem once again to Israel, after a lapse
commencing in 70 AD, when Rome destroyed her temple. On this day He gave a
vision of an “Organic Laser-Telescope”, which had 7 component parts. The
Head of the Observatory announced that the first and key part was the
“Outlined Interlinear NT” - based on the Greek and English Bible Numeric
Texts prepared by Ivan Panin of Russia - upon his discovery of how God
prepared the Hebrew and Greek alphabets to protect His Word from being
counterfeited. Then He led Panin to discover that Bible Numerics even
reveal His sentence, sub-paragraph, paragraph and section structure. It is
this discovery I have used to Outline God's Interlinear NT.*

 *Next he showed me the Pedestal holding the Interlinear NT. He said that
it represented the City Church with a Presbytery or Eldership in the Gate
of each City Church. The next parts in 1967 He did not reveal as to their
nature, for I did not have a part in preparing them. But on December 7,
2010, in answer to a break-through by an Intercessory team in Minnesota, He
revealed the last 5 parts.*

 *Prayer Multiplication** is seen in the triangular diagram prepared by
Pastor Ern Baxter, formerly of Vancouver, BC. He saw how God on the basis
of covenant (di-aTH**Eke) offered to each of us the privilege of entering
into vertical covenant with him; one which we could accept or reject, but
could not modify. My wife Marie and I accepted His offer. Then in 1948 we
obeyed his leading to marry on December 27, 1948, and made a
SUNthe-kecovenant with each other on a horizontal plain. We took the
challenge of
Deuteronomy 32:30 that one can drive 1000 to flight, but two - 10,000! We
have proved the truth of this! This was linked with the Menorah of the Holy
Place in the Tabernacle of Moses. Clan & Household Salvation flows from
this!*

 *But the 4th Component part of the laser-telescope is linked with the
Table of Shewbread, where the 12 loaves representing the 12 tribes of
Israel were placed. These are linked with the 12 Embryonic Revival
Principles of February 12th 1948, plus the 12 world cultural gifts for the
Body of Christ. These can be seen in detail on our Website (www.2rbetter.org)
under “Embryonics”.*

 *The fifth component part is Worship & Intercession, and is linked with
the Altar of Incense in the Holy Place. “Rees Howells, Intercessor” by
Norman P. Grubb brings out the deep significance of this.*

 *Component # 6 is “Focusing on Jesus”. Oswald Chambers in his “My Utmost
for His Highest” brings out this most important part, and is linked with
the “Ark of the Covenant” in the Holy of Holies. Jesus should be the One to
whom our thoughts and attention constantly return following all other
attentions.*

 *And lastly, we look at the “Mercy-Seat” upon the Ark of the Covenant.
There we meet with God, and learn to “meditate” on His Word as seen in the
Outlined Interlinear NT. Psalm 19:14, Joshua 1:8 and Psalm 1:1-3 reveal the
great meaning in the heart of each one of us - like George Muller - to
have Bible
Meditation lift us to a level of faith in prayer - that can believe God for
whatever challenge He is pleased to lead us into!*

 *So**, there is a **close relationship between the 12 Embryonic Revival
Principles of February 12, 1948 - and the Organic Laser-Telescope of
February 12, 1967, which incorporates within itself these same 12 Embryonic
Revival Principles of 1948.*

 *Then on February 12, 2008, 60 years after the Northern Canada Visitation,
Dr. John Roddam, formerly of St. Luke's Episcopal Church of Seattle,
exhorted Marie and myself to let him come into our home and document the
pros and cons of the 1948 Visitation. He as a “Talk-Show” host prepared 10
thirty minute segments to cover the events of 1948 in North Battleford,
Saskatchewan. These 3 DVD's are still available by contacting <
www.reason-for-hope.com> - “The Fire Continues - 60 years later” with Jim &
Marie Watt.*

 *But on February 12, 2012, 64 years later, the Lord has put together a
team for the Printing of “The Outlined Interlinear NT”! Timothy Johnson of
Moses Lake with the help of his team, brought for this conference
celebration - the 64th Anniversary of the February 12, 1948 Visitation, the
First-fruit of this. I like to note that “64” is “2” to the 6th power! On
July 1, 1995, the 128th Anniversary of the founding of the Dominion of
Canada, 27 nations met in Whistler, BC on that day (which is “2” to
the 7thpower) - and made reconciliation under the leadership of Freda
Cooper -
with some 60 representatives of 20 tribes of First Nations People - on a
vertical relationship with God - followed by horizontal reconciliation of
these people with representatives of Great Britain, the United States and
Canada. One key Canadian representative who was present - said it was the
most significant day of his life.*

 *I believe that February 12, 2012, 64 years following the 1948 Visitation,
with 200 of the first copies of God's “Outlined Interlinear NT” available -
is just a significant event and anniversary! All 200 Gospel copies went
within an hour. The remaining volumes will be available with 5 weeks. To
obtain this project of God, 70 years following the death of Ivan Panin -
contact “BT Johnson Publishing, PO Box 1247, Moses Lake, WA 98837 - <
btjohnsonpublishing.com>.*

 *On Saturday afternoon at 4:15 pm - Timothy Johnson made his presentation
of the “Israel School of the Prophets” initiation in August of this year.
Timothy asked as a part of his presentation if I would run through the12
Embryonic Revival Principles that came together in 1948 in Northern Canada,
64 years ago this very same time. These are:*

“*Healing” - linked with the tribe of Asher, and Latin America as its
Cultural link***

“*Quick & Accurate Decisions” - linked with Dan and North America***

“*The **Gift of the Holy Spirit” (without tarrying) linked with Simeon and
Korea*

“*Our Jewish Roots” - linked with Reuben and Israel***

“*Presbytery” - linked with Naphtali and Africa***

“*God's Dwelling” - linked with Zebulun and China***

“*Sensitivity, obedience & faithfulness” - linked with Issachar & First
Nations People***

“*Bridal Love” - linked with Joseph & Polynesians***

“*5-fold Ministries” - linked with Levi and Japan***

“*Fasting” - linked with Gad & Asia***

“*Heavenly Choir” - linked with Judah & Africa-Americans***

“*Team Spirit” - linked with Benjamin and Europe***

 *The above is not a “Thus saith the Lord” - but a helpful memory aid (See
our Website under “Embryonics” for more details).*

 *Then on Sunday morning for Session 8, Kari Browning asked if I would open
this last session of the conference with prayer. I again in the spirit of
Israel - blessed God for His February 12th “REma” interventions into
“CHROnos” time: - namely February 12, 1948; February 12, 1967,
incorporating 1948 into the “Organic Laser-Telescope”; February 12, 2008 -
60th anniversary of 1948 with the 3 DVD's on the pros and cons of that
Visitation; and lastly February 2012, with the Printing of God's “Outlined
Interlinear NT, 70 years after the death of Ivan Panin.*

 *DVD's and CD's, are available from the above conference. Let me recommend
for you (which I am also ordering for myself) - Session 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8: -
<info at revolutionchurch.us> <www.revolutionchurch.us>*

*<www.newrenaissance.us>*