Part "A" of Laser-Telescope

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 10:20:41 PST 2011

November 28, 2011

 *ORGANIC LASER-TELESCOPE COMPONENT PARTS - Part A - 2011-11-25*

 There are 7 Component Parts, but the first and seventh major on our Lord
Jesus Christ! Oswald Chambers in all of his writings majors on Jesus. He
sees him in all scriptures and in all circumstances. He was continually
giving “his utmost” for “the Lord's Highest!” He constantly was seeking to
maintain a “personal, passionate devotion” to Jesus!

 Now contrast this attitude with the following. A young man had just
preached his first sermon, and felt that he had done pretty well. He was
fishing for compliments after the service, and sought a good word from one
of the elderly preachers. This latter tried to get out of having to say
what he thought. But the young man put such pressure on him for a response,
that he finally said, “Well son, you didn't mention Jesus in your sermon!”
The young man replied - “Jesus wasn't in my text!” “Young man, until you
learn to see Jesus in every text, you are not going to make a great
preacher!”

 Jesus and His Redemption - *must be* understood behind *all* teaching and
preaching. See John 1:1 to more fully understand this:

*JOHN'S SUMMARY: THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, SON OF THE LIVING GOD*

*I. 1:1-2:11 JESUS COMMENCES HIS MIRACULOUS MINISTRY*

*A. 1:1-18 PURPOSE OF JESUS: TO REVEAL GOD TO MAN*

*1. 1:1 In the beginning the Word was, and the Word was with :God, and the
Word was God.*

En arCH*E* [746] *e*n ho LOgos [3056], kai ho LOgos *e*n pros ton TheON,
kai TheOS *e*n ho LOgos.

 *2. 1:2-13 PURPOSE OF WORD: LIGHT AND LIFE FOR MEN*

*a. 1:2 **The same was in **the** beginning with :God. *HOUtos *e*n en arCH*
E* pros ton TheON.

 *b. 1:3 All things became through him; and without him nothing became that
had become.*

PANta di' auTOU eGEne-to [1096]; kai ch*o*RIS auTOU eGEne-to ouDE hen ho
GEgo-nen.

 *c. 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of :men.*

en auT*O* z*o*-*E* [2222] *e*n; kai h*e* z*o*-*E* *e*n to ph*o*s [5457] t*o*n
anTHR*O*p*o*n.

 The whole written Bible of 66 books by 33 known writers was in the
beginning a *R**E**ma *word - but once written down became a *LOgos Word! *And
*Jesus* is the LOgos! He and the Word are One therefore! Therefore
everything in our Bible is connected with our Lord! So the old preacher was
correct when he exhorted the young preacher with his first sermon to
understand this!

 Now another aspect to see Jesus in the 4 Gospels. Each Gospel is
represented by one of the four faces found in Ezekiel 1:10 (1:4-21): - *THE
GLORY OF THE LORD!*

*1:10 THE FOUR FACES!*

*As for the likeness of their faces, each had a human face.*

vu-deMUTH [1823] pe-nehHEM [6440] peNEY aDAM [120].

*The four had the face of a lion on the right side,*

vu-peN*E*Y arY*E*H [738] el - ha-yaMIYN le-ar-baoT*A*M,

*the four had the face of an ox on the left side,*

vu-pe-n*e*y - SH*O*R [7794] M*E*hash-shom-aol,

*and the four had the face of an eagle.*

le-ar-re-baoTAN vu-pe-ney - neSHER [5404] le-ar-baoT*A*N.

 The Gospel of Matthew - shows the *lion* of the tribe of Judah -

*The Lion of Judah shall break every chain -*

*And* *give to us the victory - Again and again -*

*The Lion of Judah shall break every chain -*

*And give to us*

*the Victory*

*Again - and again!*

 The Gospel of Mark - the *Ox* - the Servant spirit - linking with the 4
Servant Songs of Isaiah.

*j. 20:26-28 JESUS REVEALS HIS OWN POSITION*

*Not thus is it among you:*

ouch HOUt*o*s esTIN en huMIN:

*but who would become great among you shall be your servant;*

all' hos an THEl*e* en huMIN MEgas geNESthai EStai huM*O*N diAko-nos;

*27 and who would be first among you shall be your bondman: *

kai hos an THEl*e* en huMIN EInai PR*O*tos [4413] EStai huM*O*N DOUlos
[1401]:

*28 even as the Son of :man came not to be served, but to serve,*

H*O*Sper ho huiOS tou anTHR*O*pou ouk *E*Lthen di-a-ko-n*e*TH*E*nai [1247],
alLA di-a-koN*E*sai,

*and to give his :life a ransom for many.*

kai DOUnai [1325] t*e*n psuCH*E*N [5590] auTOU LUtron [3083] anTI polL*O*N.

 The Gospel of Luke - reveals Jesus especially as the Son of *Man**.
*Jesus loved to refer Himself to this. He left heaven's glory as seen
in the
7 steps downward in Philippians 2 - and identified Himself so completely
with us, that only the elect see Him also as the Messiah, the Son of God!
As He identified Himself with us, so we should identify ourselves with Him
- in his death, burial and Resurrection! - We are now seated with Him in
heavenly places and are overcomers - if we can receive it!

 The Gospel of John - the *Eagle* - the Son of God - the Messiah (Christ) -
He and the Father are *One*! As we look at chapter 13-17 of this Gospel -
all of this in the Holy Spirit becomes abundantly clear.

 But Jesus is all 4 of the faces in Ezekiel 1:10 - as seen also in the 4
Gospels, in perfect balance. None of the 12 sons of Jacob come close!
Joseph is the closest of the 12, but even here, is *still* far away. Yet
Jesus gives to each of us a part of Himself. For each one of us, one of the
4 Gospels is predominant; then a second, a bit lesser; next a third,
somewhat lesser still, and lastly a fourth. One I know is Luke first, then
John (these 2 make a linkage with the tribe of Benjamin); Mark is third,
and Matthew 4th - all in descending order.

 Oswald Chambers - sees the Pre-eminence of Jesus perhaps more clearly than
most. See his daily devotional, “My Utmost for *His Highest*.” *That* says
it. Or - “Personal, passionate devotion to Jesus!” There it is again. When
we honor Jesus - we honor and glorify the Father who sent Him!

 All of the 50 books in “The Complete Works of Oswald Chambers” powerfully
focus on Jesus! *He* is the central focus for *all* of Chamber's writings.

 So we start out with the first Component Part of “*God's* Organic
Laser-Telescope - and - it is the *Interlinear* in God's sight. But again -
it is the *word* - the LOgos - and the LOgos, Jesus - *was* God! So the
whole Interlinear is indeed Russia's Gift through Ivan Panin to
Christianity! And - to consider the significance of that statement - is the
see *Jesus* - as the Word - set forth by the Father by the Interlinear, in
a God-ordained way just prior to His Son's Second Coming! It is
“*God's*Bible Numeric
*Outlined* Transliterated Greek Interlinear New Testament for Laymen!”
Panin merely discovered the Bible Numeric Phenomenon behind the 4000 year
old Hebrew text for the OT - and the 3000 year old Greek text for the NT. *
God* chose these 2 languages for this - *His* very purpose for these last
days. He let the Russian Ivan Panin discover this phenomenon in 1890. Then
early in the 1900's, about 1910, he let Panin discover the Bible Numeric
sentence, sub-paragraph, paragraph and section structure.

 It is this structure I have used in this Interlinear to *outline* the
entire NT - giving it a context so accurate that any layman can make use of
it for teaching messages, without any knowledge of Greek. The English
translation from the Bible Numeric texted Greek text - solves the problem
of Biblical Criticism beyond degree!

 So - the first Component part of God's organic Laser-Telescope -
completely focuses on Jesus the Word - the LOgos - and the seventh and last
component part *underlines*, *emphasizes*, and *glorifies* Jesus as the
Eternal
Word of God through the focus of Oswald Chambers.

 See Revelation 19:13 (19:11-16) - *“:and his :name is called the
**Word**of God.”
*Jesus gave the book of Revelation through His angel to John. It is *all
about* Jesus, the eternal word.

 In the Gospels, we see Jesus, the eternal Word (LOgos) of God - set forth
in this marvelous 4-fold manner.

 I did *not* always see this! As a young believer in 1945 in Nova Scotia,
stationed in the Navy at HMCS Cornwallis - I met an Anglican priest, and in
response to his question, told him of my primary interest in Paul's
epistles, especially the book of Romans. “Young man”, he said, “as a young
believer - *major* on the 4 Gospels on Jesus. Saturate yourself in them.
Meditate on them. When they become part of the warp and woof of your being
- *then* graduate yourself to the NT epistles!”

 This set me back on my rocker - but I took his advice and counsel, and
when in my reading of “Through the Bible in a Year” - I look forward to the
Gospels - revel in them - profit from them - and find a fresh foundation
for the rest of the NT and Bible.

 The Organic Laser-Telescope requires all 7 Component Parts operating *
individually* and *corporately* in Pilot Prayer Teams and Elderships in the
Gate of each city! This last is the second component part. But God's *chief
emphasis* of the 7 - is the Outlined Interlinear Greek New Testament. Yet
with the next 5 parts equally well laid - He *then* wants us to end like
Oswald Chambers in offering to Jesus - *My Utmost for His Highest*!

 May we *all* - individually and corporately honor God, by walking in His
revelation. J.A.Watt