Laser Empowerment

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:11:08 PDT 2011

Jun 8, 2011

 *9. MATURITY - EMPOWERMENT FOR ACTIVATION - June 6, 2011*

*- FOR THE 7-FOLD SPIRITUAL WARFARE!*

 *1. Deuteronomy 32:33 (32:1-43) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION. “How should one
chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Except their Rock had
sold them, And Jehovah had delivered them up” (ASV '01)? *In 1973 Pastor Ern
Baxter of the Surrey Christian Centre of BC, shared with us how Prayer
Multiplication is based in *Covenant*. God makes a covenant with us as
individuals that can be accepted or rejected, but not altered or modified.
The individual can immediately move into an increased effectiveness. This is
called *di-aTHEke*. But if two enter into covenant with God, and then
covenant horizontally with each other (*sunTHEke*) - then 1000 becomes *10,000
fold!* Look at Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, Matthew 18:19, 1 John 5:14-15, and
especially Zechariah 12:8.

 *2. John 6:63 (6:22-65) LOgos (written word) to REma (Living Word!) “It is
the Spirit that makes alive; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I
have spoken to you are spirit, and are life” (NNT). *In John 1:1 Jesus is
set forth as the LOgos - the written word. But *here* His Words are living R
*E*ma words! When like George Muller we *meditate* over the LOgos written
word - it transforms itself into the R*E*ma Living Word, *and* emits power,
just as in Prayer Multiplication.

 *3. Job 33:13-18. DREAMS AND VISIONS. “Why do you strive against him, For
that he gives not account of any of his matters? 14 For God speaks once, Yes
twice, though man regards it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
When deep sleep falls upon men, In slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he
opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction, 17 That he may withdraw
man from his purpose, and hide pride from man; 18 He keeps back his soul
from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword.” *When we sleep, God
can send us a dream or vision - that not only does the above 4-fold goals,
but *also* looses *power* that can be utilized in the Laser-effect!

 *4. Hebrews 11:1-2 (11:1-40) INCUBATION. “Now faith is assurance of
thingshoped for,
conviction of things unseen. 2 For in this the elders had witness borne
them.” *We increase our faith for answered prayer by *meditation* on God's
promises! And when the answer comes through - there is a release of
*power*that again activates the Laser effect!

 *5. Acts 1:8 (1:6-12) RECEIVING THE GIFT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. “But you shall
receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and you shall be my
witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all :Judea and Samaria, and unto
theuttermost of the earth.”
**This* releases not only *power* for witnessing - but *also* power for a
team of 8 being available to the Lord to activate *His* Laser-Telescope! See
also the 11 references to this gift - d*o*-reA - starting with John 4:10.
And notice that in Acts 2:38 - this “gift” follows repentance and baptism!

 *6. 1 Timothy 1:18 (1:18-20) THE PRESBYTERY CONCEPT. “This :charge I commit
to you, Timothy child, according to the prophecies which led the way to you,
that by them you war the good warfare.” *Our 7-fold Spiritual Warfare - like
that of Timothy's - is *also* released through the ministry of a Presbytery
or City Eldership. All 10 of the concepts listed here - when released by
faith simultaneously - allows the Lord to use us in an extraordinary manner!
Believe it!

 *7. Habakkuk 3:3-4 (3:1-19) LAYING ON OF HANDS. “God came from Teman, And
the Holy One from mount Paran. His glory covered the heavens, And the earth
was full of his praise. 4 And his brightness was as the light; He had
rays coming
forth from his hand; And there was the hiding of his power.” *Hebrews 6:1-2
lists this as one of 7 basic doctrines for a healthy NT church! Have you
been on the receiving end of this ministry? Even better yet - have you
pressed in like Rees Howells to the place where *your* hands impart
multiplied blessings to others?

 *8. Nehemiah 8:10 (8:9-12) JOY. “Neither be grieved; for the joy of the
LORD Jehovah is your strength.”* Make no mistake! Joy for the NT saint is
part of his normal life. See the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23,
and how *joy* is near the top of the list of 9! There is a release of the
presence and power of the Lord through the life of the one who walks in the
*joy* of the Lord!

 *9. Matthew 5:11-12 (5:1-12) BEATITUDES. “Blessed are you when men shall
reproach you and persecute, and say all manner of evil against you falsely
for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad, for great is your :reward in
the heavens: for so persecuted they the prophets :before you.” *To properly
understand persecution is to be *released* in joy. See Acts 4:23-31.
Following the persecution of the 12, a great earthquake and their *great joy
* followed! This is exactly what Jesus promised! In Matthew 5:12 Jesus said
that when persecuted, we should *rejoice*, and be *exceeding glad* -
a-gal-liASthe -. This is a most unusual verbal form. It means to “leap for
joy”! To be so carried away that we are almost beside ourselves! *This* kind
of reaction to persecution releases *power* for the Laser effect! Jesus had
this high joy when His Father revealed deep things to babe disciples and hid
it from the wise!

 *10. Luke 2:52 (2:41-52) EMBRYONICS TO MATURITY. “And Jesus advanced in
:wisdom and stature, and in grace with God and men.” *By the time Jesus as
Son of God came to earth and took on in addition a form as Son of Man - and
*then advanced* to full maturity at the age of 30 and entered His 3 year
ministry - *power* was released that the world up to that time had never
seen. Yet - He said - through us - *greater* works would be done. Is
*this*not an example of what will happen when the 12 Embryonics of
1948 are
brought to maturity? Believe it!

 With the above 10 potential releases of power - bearing down on the Laser
Chamber of God's Organic Laser-Telescope - we are about to see a
manifestation of power bearing upon the 12 Embryonics - that will work the
other way also - producing a demonstration and manifestation of what 1948
was but a fire-fly effect! The end of the age is at hand. Jesus is about to
return. We are in the 7th Millennium since Adam. The 120th Jubilee has just
ended. The timing of God is upon us. Move - so that you - can be part of
God's Last Day Army - so you can take part in this “7-fold Spiritual
Warfare! J.A.Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*