Overview: First 7 Tribes

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:28:25 PDT 2011

June 8, 2011

 *10. MATURITY - OVERVIEW OF FIRST 7 TRIBES - June 6, 2011*

 *1. Deuteronomy 33:7 (33:1-29) JUDAH: HEAVENLY CHOIR. “And this is the
blessing of Judah: and he said, Hear Jehovah, the voice of Judah, and bring
him in unto his people, With his hands he contended for himself; And you
shall be a help against his adversaries” (ASV '01). *And in what way did *the
voice* of Judah reach Jehovah? One way was through the psalms and songs of
David, a *son of Judah*! For these songs did not just serve the individual -
but the whole nation of Israel! And then - for the One New Man of the church
also! And indeed angels joined both choirs at times. *Hallowed be your
:name.*

 *2. Joshua 1:8 (1:1-9) EPHRAIM: EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP. “This book of the law
shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and
night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it:
for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good
success.” *How did Joshua, a son of Ephraim - rise to such pinnacles of
success? In *large* measure because he devoted himself to *meditation* on
this verse! *Your :kingdom come.*

 *3. Romans 11:17-18 (11:17-24) REUBEN: JEWISH ROOTS. “But if some of the
branches were broken off, and you being a wild olive, were grafted in among
them, and did become partaker with them of the root of the fatness of the
olive tree; 18 glory not over the branches: but if you glory, not you bear
the root, but the root you” (NNT). *There is a deeper relationship between
Israel and the Gentile part of the church than many are aware of. Romans
9-11, but especially chapter 11 - has clear and practical insights for each
one of us - straight from the heart of God through Paul the apostle. *Your
:will be done , As in heaven, so on earth.*

 *4. Luke 16:5-6 (16:1-13) DAN: QUICK DECISIONS. “And calling to him each
one of the debtors of his :lord, he said to the first, How much do you owe
my :lord? 6 And he said, Hundred measures of oil. And he said to him, Take
your :papers, and sit down and write quickly fifty.” *Opportunities come our
way at times, that if not immediately acted upon, are forever lost. We see a
bargain in a store, and later on return to purchase it - but it is then
gone! So there are God-given spiritual opportunities that cannot be delayed
in acting upon. Here - *Dan* is a good example. *Our :daily :bread Give us
this day.*

 *5. Ephesians 5:25 (5:22-33) JOSEPH: BRIDAL LOVE. “:Husbands, love the
wives, even as the Christ also loved the church, and gave himself up for
it.” *Wonderful lessons in this passage! Deep connections between married
couples - and Christ and His church! And then comes the Marriage Supper of
the Lamb! This *mystery* is great, and Paul speaks of Christ and the church.
*And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven our :debtors.*

 *6. Colossians 3:16 (3:12-17) MANASSEH: FORGIVENESS & NOUTHETIC COUNSELING.
“Let the word of the Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and
admonishing (nou-theTOUNtes - 3560) yourselves with psalms, hymns, spiritual
songs, with :grace singing in your :hearts unto :God.” *Just as Manasseh as
an *admonisher* based on teaching - so we as fellow believers can do the
same in song - especially when we sing Scriptures. And like Manasseh, we can
soothe the heart of a Joseph, so that “forgiveness” flows forth! *And bring
us not into temptation.*

 *7. Ephesians 4:11-12 (4:1-16) LEVI: 5-FOLD MINISTRIES! “And HE gave some
as apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, shepherds
and teachers; 12 for the perfecting of the saints, unto a work of ministry,
unto a building of the body of the Christ.” *Just as Levi represents the *5
bars* of the Tabernacle holding its sides and back together, so also he
represents the 5-fold ministries of Ephesians - that like the glue of Levi -
adjusts and links together the 12 tribes into a working unity. And that goes
for the 12-fold teaching of 1948 also! *But deliver us from the evil one.*

 *NOTE**: *Judah, Ephraim, Reuben and Dan - are the 4 leading tribes of
Israel on “The March” - and round about the Tabernacle. They can be linked
with the 4 Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John; and also with the the 4
heads of the cherubim in Ezekiel and the Book of Revelation: the lion; the
ox; the man; and the eagle.

 They can also be linked *in combination* with the 12 Temperaments:

Judah = Matthew/John

Issachar = Mark/Luke

Zebulun = Mark/Matthew

Reuben = Luke/Mark

Simeon = John/Mark

Gad = John/Matthew

Ephraim = Mark/John

Manasseh = Luke/Matthew

Benjamin = Luke/John

Dan = John/Luke

Asher = Matthew/Mark

Naphtali = Matthew/Luke

 For those interested in the psychological aspect of temperaments, we can
see the following relationship:

Matthew = Sanguine

Mark = Phlegmatic

Luke = Melancholic

John = Choleric

Tim LaHaye and his wife in the past had some half dozen of so books on this
subject.

 Each of us as individuals can link up with one of the tribes of Israel;
each local church also; each city church too; and each region or nation as
well.

 I met a man in Alberta who professed to be Judah Four-Square! I challenged
him - “Show me!” Well, he said, I'm a Judah. I agreed - no doubt! And our
church is a Judah church. Yes, I again agree. And our city is linked with
Judah. Could be, I replied. And our Province is a Judah province - Judah
Four-Square! I told him I would have to think about it!

 But above all of these relationships - I see the 12 Embryonic Revival
Principles of 1948 linked with the 12 Tribes of Israel. And I see the 7-fold
component parts of God's Organic Laser-Telescope eventuating in His
Spiritual Star Wars. And one of its functions is the *maturation* of of
these 12 Embryonic Revival Principles!

 I have placed Joseph, Manasseh and Levi along with the 4 leading tribes -
because of their close relationship with these 4: Joseph as the father of
Ephraim and Manasseh; Ephraim as the brother of Manasseh; and Levi taken out
of context for the sake of God's priesthood, and replaced with Manasseh.

 I recognize in the above, there is much new material for some. When Oswald
Chambers would confront with new insights, that at first hearing were
difficult to understand and swallow - he would say - “Just put it on the
back burner to simmer - In time it will come clear!”

 Blessings on us all - and especially those who God has called to understand
and enter into the potential of these revelations. J.A.Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*