Quick Decisions

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:09:56 PDT 2011

June 5, 2011

 *DAN UPDATE - QUICK DECISIONS - JUNE 4, 2011*

 *1. Judges 18:17-18 (18:14-20) QUICK DECISIONS: AN EVIL ONE. “And the five
men that went to spy out the land went up, and came in there, and took the
graven image, and the ephod, and the teraphim, and the molten image: and the
priest stood by the entrance of the gate with the six hundred men girded
with weapons of war. 18 And when these went into Micah's house, and fetched
the graven image, the ephod, and the teraphim, and the molten image, the
priest said unto them, What are you doing” (ASV '01)? *The Danites stole
Micah's idols and priest - quickly! Now - this was a bad example of a “quick
decision”. But *we* can turn the bad example into a good. *Hallowed be your
:name.*

 *2. Judges 14:2-4 (14:1-4) QUICK DECISIONS: UNDERGIRDED BY GOD! “And Samson
came up, and told his father and his mother, and said, I have seen a woman
in Timnah of the daughters of the Philistines: now therefore get her for me
to wife. 3 Then his father and his mother said unto him, Is there never a
woman among the daughters of your brethren, or among all my people, that you
go to take a wife of the uncircumcised Philistines? And Samson said unto his
father, Get her for me; for she pleases me well. 4 But his father and his
mother did not know that it was of Jehovah; for he sought an occasion
against the Philistines. Now at that time the Philistines had rule over
Israel.” *God is able to make *all things* work together for good. The
desire of Samson was not good, for he was like “A saved man in the hands of
sin!” But God turned it into an occasion for a *great defeat* to the
Philistines. So - the tribe of Dan given to “quick decisions”, is evident in
Samson, one of the Judges of Israel. *Your :kingdom come.*

 *3. Genesis 49:16-17 (49:1-27) QUICK DECISIONS: JACOB'S REPLY TO DAN. “Dan
shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel. 17 Dan shall be a
serpent in the way, An adder in the path, That bites the horse's heels, So
that his rider falls backward.” *Jacob by the Spirit knew the true nature of
his son Dan. Dan was the 5th son of Jacob through Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid.
When we look at the sons of Jacob - we see that only by grace could God from
the nation Israel form these 12 tribes! *Your :will be done, As in heaven,
so on earth!*

 *4. Deuteronomy 33:22 (33:1-29) QUICK DECISIONS: MOSES PROPHECY OVER DAN.
“And of Dan he said, Dan is a lion's whelp, That leaps forth from Bashan.” *A
hunter like Dan sizes up his opportunities, and *without hesitation* gains
his prey. Once we know God's will, hesitancy must flee away. *Our :daily
:bread give us this day!*

 *5. Revelation 7:4-8 (7:1-8) QUICK DECISIONS: CAN BE TOO QUICK! “And I
heard the number of the sealed, an hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed
out of every tribe of Israel's sons: 5 Of Judah's tribe were sealed twelve
thousand; Of Reuben's tribe twelve thousand; Of Gad's tribe twelve thousand;
6 Of Asher's tribe twelve thousand; Of Naphtali's tribe twelve thousand; Of
Manasseh's tribe twelve thousand; 7 Of Simeon's tribe twelve thousand; Of
Levi's tribe twelve thousand; Of Issachar's tribe twelve thousand; 8 Of
Zebulun's tribe twelve thousand; Of Joseph's tribe twelve thousand; Of
Benjamin's tribe were sealed twelve thousand” (NNT). *As we look at Israel's
12 tribes listed here, *Dan* is missing! Dan brought idolatry into Northern
Israel, and possibly his name is missing because of this. But - God is
gracious and merciful. Look at Revelation 21:19-20. The “beryl” stone is in
the Wall Foundations of the New Jerusalem - and Dan is associated with the *
beryl* stone! *And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven our
:debtors.*

 *6. Ezekiel 10:9 (10:9-14) QUICK DECISIONS: THE CHERUBIM WHEELS. “And I
looked, and behold, four wheels beside the cherubim, one wheel beside one
cherub, and another wheel beside another cherub; and the appearance of the
wheels was like unto a beryl stone.” *Each of the 4 cherubs had a
*beryl*wheel beside him; and like Dan, they moved swiftly, the 4
wheels moving with
them. The description of the wheels is awesome and terrible. Read the
context. *And bring us not into temptation.*

 *7. Daniel 10:5-6 (10:1-9) QUICK DECISIONS: **APPLIED TO GABRIEL**. “I
lifted up my eyes, and looked, and, behold, a man clothed in linen, whose
loins were girded with pure gold of Uphaz: **6** his body also was like the
**beryl**, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as
flaming torches, and his arms and his feet like unto burnished brass, and
the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.” *The body of Gabriel
was like the *beryl*, and his appearance like lightning - more than quick
movement! He is the archangel that appeared to Zacharias and Mary preceding
the birth of John the Baptist and Jesus. Here is an example of what Dan *could
have been like*. *But deliver us from the evil **one.*

 *NOTE**: *The temperament of Dan is that of a *John/Luke* - The
*eagle*spirit is predominant, and balanced off with the humanity of
Luke.
Leadership is in Dan! *Quick Decisions* also! We can as noted above see that
this can be detrimental to our overall good. Dan's name is missing in
Revelation 7, but his stone reappears in Revelation 21!

 George Hawtin seemed to walk in the spirit of Dan. However, though he could
make quick decisions - yet in meetings he walked in a “team spirit”. He
walked with fellow-elders, and in the beginning made no unilateral
decisions. He always polled his fellow-elders - and sought a unified
decision through prayer and fasting before launching out in action.
*This*would have saved the tribe of Dan and Samson the Danite - had
they
*too* walked in this spirit.

 Out of the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles that came together in 1948;
George Hawtin, as I observed him - walked in 7 of these 12. This is a high
order, and very possibly why God chose him to lead in this Visitation. Like
others, he later departed from a careful walk in some of these, and the
enemy was able to creep in deceptively. A “team-spirit” is a safeguard for
the Danite spirit.

 George Hawtin often said - “I don't teach anything that I cannot in a
practical manner demonstrate.” This normally was very effective in his
meetings.

 Of the 12 Embryonic Principles, not all were Restoration truths. Some had
been presently in operation, but in an Embryonic rather than a mature state.

 The ultimate maturity of this Revival Principle of “Quick Decisions” as
seen in 1948 - is *Gabriel*! This is the maturity we are believing for prior
to the return of our Lord. And as awesome as Gabriel appeared to Daniel -
Jesus in His Resurrected and Glorified state - is *far more* awesome! The
Book of Revelation clearly confirms this!

 And how shall we see the maturity of the above revival principle? Through
the full activation of “God's Organic Laser-Telescope” - and its product
through “God's Spiritual Star Wars”. And *this activation* is even now -
just as He said the Restoration of the Heavenly Choir would be seen in *the
not too distant future*! J.A.Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*