12 Embryonics

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sun May 29 09:20:19 PDT 2011

May 29, 2011

*E. MATURITY - EMBRYONICS - MAY 28, 2011*

 *1. Acts 3:19-21 (3:11-26) REVIVAL = RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS. “Repent
therefore, and turn again, unto the blotting out of your :sins, 20 that so
seasons of refreshing may come from the Lord's face; and he send the Christ
appointed for you, Jesus: 21 whom heaven must receive until the times of
restoration of all things, of which :God spoke by the mouth of his :holy
prophets that have been from of old” (NNT). *“Times of Refreshing” by Dr. J.
Edwin Orr uses the above text to describe what he saw in the 1930's to
happen in Canada as the end draws near. Project this into the panorama of
the last great move for the return of God's Son! *Hallowed be your :name!*

 *2. Acts 2:38-39 (2:37-42) REVIVAL = REPENTANCE, BAPTISM & GIFT OF HOLY
SPIRIT. “Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart,
andsaid unto :Peter and the rest of
the apostles, [Men] Brethren, what shall we do” 38 And Peter said unto them,
Repent and be baptized each of you in the name of Jesus Christ unto
remission of your :sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
*This is called “The Peter Package” by some. It has *three* component parts,
not just two. Many stop at baptism. But let us continue. The gift (d*o*-reA)
of the Holy Spirit is used but 11 times in the NT, but is a key to the very
heart of NT understanding. And - it *follows* baptism! *Your :kingdom come.*

 *3. 1 Timothy 1:18 (1:18-20) REVIVAL = IMPARTATION THROUGH THE PRESBYTERY
CONCEPT. “This :charge I commit to you, Timothy child, according to the
prophecies which led the way to you, that by them you war the good warfare.”
**This* was the first of the restoration of the 12 Embryonic Revival
Principles of 1948, and perhaps the most controversial; and sometimes the
most abused. This is also one of the first verses quickened to the North
Battleford elders - to confirm that it was *God Himself* leading them this
way, not the enemy. *Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on earth.*

 *4. 1 Timothy 4:14 (4:11-16) REVIVAL: DEPENDENT UPON CONTINUANCE IN WHAT
RECEIVED. “Neglect not the gift in you, which was given you through
prophecy, with laying on of the hands of the presbytery.” *It was
fearfulness on the part of Timothy that held him back from continuing on.
Most of those he was leading were older than he. But Paul knew his giftings,
genetic make-up and D.N.A. - and strongly urged him to press on! Many of us
need to hear a similar word. *Our :daily :bread give us this day.*

 *5. 2 Timothy 1:7 (1:2-24) REVIVAL: DEMANDS CESSATION FROM FEAR. “For :God
gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and sobering.” *How
the enemy loves to cause the spirit of fear to abort us from following God's
call of victory! We are in a battle. It is *not* against flesh and blood. It
is against Satan's evil angels and demons, who influence us to oppose God's
best interests, which are *ours* also! Recognize this. Press through. Seize
the victory. *And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven our
:debtors.*

 *6. Hebrews 6:1 (5:11-6:8) REVIVAL: DEPENDS ON BEING BORNE ON UNTO
PERFECTION. “Therefore leaving the word of the beginning of the Christ, let
us be borne on unto the perfection; not laying again a foundation.” *The
author of Hebrews - set forth as “Paul” by Bible Numerics - exhorts us to
initially lay the six foundations listed here; but *then* to rest in that
finished work, and *go on* unto perfection or *maturity*. And this is
exactly what God wants us to do with the 12 embryonic revival principles of
1948! Let us go on! *And brings us not into temptation.*

 *7. Ephesians 6:10-11 (6:10-20) REVIVAL: MAINTAINED BY THE ARMOR OF GOD.
“For the rest, be strong in the Lord, and in the might of his
:strength. 10Put on the whole armor of :God, that you be able to stand
against the wiles
of the devil.” *I have linked the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles of 1948
with the 12 tribes of Israel. This is a help in remembering them. The fact
that the Spirit associates these with His Organic Laser Telescope says much.
Let us master these 12; bring them to maturity; and walk in them. Note too,
that the 7-fold armor of God is *corporate* for the corporate man, not just
the individual. It certainly has individual application, but the main thrust
of the Spirit is *corporate*! *But deliver us from the evil one!*

 *NOTE**: *There is a release of power that takes place as Embryonic Revival
Principles break into the stage of *Maturity*! This makes a 10-fold effect
of power release to activate God's organic Laser-Telescope. Spiritual atoms
and molecules must be bombarded by spiritual power in the laser chamber - to
release spiritual “photons” to produce the spiritual Laser-Telescope effect!
We have seen it happen. The fullness has not yet been activated by our God.
But we are on the verge of seeing it happen! Don't stop short of His timing
for His fullness. He that endures *to the end* not only shall be saved - but
also shall see the fullness of God's purposes come to pass.

 In August of 1945 as a sailor stationed at HMCS Cornwallis in Digby NS, I
fasted and prayed all one night to find from God either a school or a job to
go to - to get me out of the Navy. After promising to rectify a wrong I had
done in my unsaved state - God said - Write George R. Hawtin, Bethel Bible
Institute, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and apply as a student. No address! But
it got there. Entrance papers were provided. When returned, I was accepted.
The Captain of my ship sent me at my request to Esquimalt near Victoria for
discharge. I made my goal in Saskatoon 2 hours before registration time
ended, and saved a $5.00 late fee! The times of God are always perfect!

 That was October 1945. In July of 1948, George Hawtin, then principal of
the school now moved from Saskatoon to North Battleford under a new name:
Sharon Orphanage and Schools - asked if I would serve as one of the 7 elders
for the July Camp Meeting. I am the last of those 7 elders alive. During
1948 12 Embryonic Revival Principles came together from that Visitation,
which started February 1948. The 12th Embryonic Revival Principle of the
Heavenly Choir was restored in October of that same year in Edmonton.

 Then in July 1992 the Word of the Lord came - *Bring to maturity* the 12
Embryonic Revival Principles of 1948 - they will be parameters of safety for
the last Visitation preceding the return of My Son.

 As soon as I have written up these 7 Component parts for God's organic
Laser-Telescope - I will then write up an *update* on the 12 Embryonic
Revival Principles, starting with the 4 Key Ones surrounding the Tabernacle
of Moses. I believe that it is the preceding which shall cause maturity for
the second. J.A.Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*