Prayer Multiplication

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sat May 28 09:31:47 PDT 2011

May 28, 2011

 *D. MATURITY - PRAYER MULTIPLICATION - MAY 27, 2011*

 *1. Deuteronomy 32:30 (1-43) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: EVEN FOR ENEMIES. “How
should one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Except
their Rock had sold them, and Jehovah had delivered them up” (ASV '01)? *This
is spoken for the enemies of Israel. But if God does this for enemies - *how
much more* will He do it for His people when we walk as *disciples* of Him,
and allow His Holy spirit to possess us! See “Rees Howells Intercessor” by
Norman P. Grubb, and how Hitler and Nazism was defeated in World War II by
such a team! *Hallowed be your :name.*

 *2. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (4:7-12) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: BY THE WISDOM OF
SOLOMON. “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their
labor. 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him
that is alone when he falls, and has not another to lift him up. 11 Again,
if two lie together, then they have warmth; but how can one be warm alone?
12 And if a man prevail against him that is alone, two shall withstand him;
and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.” **Two* can receive a
*good*reward for their labor - especially the labor of
*prayer*. Oswald Chambers says that *prayer** *is our ministry. All else
flows from here, and Prayer Multiplication is prayer honed to its final
potential. *Your :kingdom come!*

 *3. Matthew 18:19 (18:18-20) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: AS DIRECTED BY JESUS.
“Amen, Amen, I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on :earth as
touching anything they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my :Father
who is in the heavens” (NNT). *I love this verse. As we walk in full
sensitivity to the Father through the Holy Spirit - and as we approach our
Father in Jesus' Name, 1 John 5:14-15 takes effect and we *know* that we *
have* the petitions we desired of him. The secret is for a couple or couples
to *symphonize* with each other under the direction of the Holy Spirit. This
is the Greek word behind the English word to “*agree*”! *Your :will be done,
As in heaven, so one earth.*

 *4. Zechariah 12:8 (12:1-9) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: LAST DAY INCREASE. “In
that day shall Jehovah defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is
feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of
Davidshall be as God, as the angel of Jehovah before them.”
*Faith's Checklist” by Charles Haddon Spurgeon uses this verse and
illustration. How encouraging! This is Prayer Multiplication at its ultimate
potential. Don't stop short at Deuteronomy 32:30 - Press on to this! *Our
:daily :bread give us this day.*

 *5. Acts 4:31 (4:23-31) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: IN THE FACE OF PERSECUTION.
“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken in which they were gathered;
and all were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of :God with
boldness.” *Imagine! To move in the spirit of Prayer Multiplication can
result in a God-sent earthquake - that releases divine boldness into a
united body so praying! Don't settle for anything less. *And forgive us our
:debts, as we also have forgiven our :debtors.*

 *6. 2 Chronicles 20:17 (20:14-31) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: LACED WITH PRAISE!
“You shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand still,
and see the salvation of Jehovah with you, O Judah and Jerusalem; fear not,
nor be dismayed: tomorrow go out against them; for Jehovah is with you.” *There
comes a time in united prayer when we have pressed through. It is *sin* then
to continue praying, for it is then lack of faith. Now we must *praise*. We
experienced this recently in one of our “Pilot Prayer Team” sessions. Rees
Howells experienced it again and again. *And bring us not into temptation.*

 *7. Exodus 17:12 (17:8-16) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: FOR A LEADER. “But Moses'
hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat on
it; and Aaron and Hur held up his hands, the one on the one side, and the
other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of
the sun.” *Every pastor needs a couple like Aaron and Hur that when he is
tired - yet obeying God, a couple like these two can come along and hold up
our hands, and see the Amalekites fully defeated! We cannot as a leader do
it all alone. Not even Moses! *But deliver us from the evil one!*

 *NOTE**: *I had the privilege of serving as Associate pastor to Pastor Ern
Baxter of the Surrey Christian Centre of Surrey, BC from 1973-76. One of his
teachings that I specially appreciated was on “Prayer Multiplication” based
on *Covenant*. He illustrated this with the diagram of a triangle. “God” is
at the apex, “A”. I am as “B” down on the left hand side. God as the Greater
- has made a vertical covenant with me as the lesser. I can accept or reject
the conditions of His Covenant, but I cannot change them. As a disciple in
covenant relationship with Him, He grants me a 1000-fold potential.

 My wife Marie as “C” - in 1948 made a similar agreement with God on the
right side of the triangle. Then shortly afterwards, by the word of the
Lord, we made a “horizontal” covenant with each other, called “sunTH*E*k*e*”
covenant between two equals, set forth by the preposition “sun” (with) and
“TIth*e*-

mi” (being placed). The first vertical covenant with God and each of us is
“di-aTH*E*k*e*”, which signifies a thorough agreement of a Greater with a
lesser.

 Marie and I have watched this principle demonstrated in our lives. Then in
1994, 5 couples met weekly in our home in Federal Way on this same
principle. But if one couple can drive 10,000 to flight, then 4 couples can
drive ten million! Within 3 months we prayed one of our 5 couples to Cyprus
and then on to Israel. Only *God* could have done this through us, through
Prayer Multiplication.

 But God had shown us a greater potential for “Prayer Multiplication”. In
Zechariah 12:8, God promises in the last days that His people in Jerusalem
(and Gentiles grafted into our Jewish Roots) - can claim that the
*feeble*among us can be as David (10,000) - and those of the House of
David can be
as God, as the Angel of Jehovah (Jesus), a *million-fold*; a couple, 10
million; 4 couples - a billion!

 The “Pilot Prayer Team” (PPT) God led us to form in 2009 - with 8 men or 4
couples, has seen the same Prayer Multiplication principle take effect. And
*distance* is no hindrance. God through us can reach any individual or city
or nation of the world. We have proven to our satisfaction that there is *
nothing* that God cannot do through us according to His will.

 So - “Prayer Multiplication” is the *third* component part of God's Organic
Laser-Telescope - that He has revealed to us. It is a *powerful* part. Each
of the 7 parts must by faith operate in unison. *Then* the laser effect is
manifested in its awfulness and awesomeness! J.A.Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*