7-fold - Ivan Panin

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:51:16 PDT 2011

May 26, 2011

 *B. MATURITY - “GOD'S BIBLE NUMERIC OUTLINED INTERLINEAR GR. NT” -
2011-05-25*

 *1. Revelation 13:18 (13:11-18) THE BEGINNING. “Who has understanding, let
him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his
:number is Six hundred sixty six” (NNT). *Which comes first? The chicken or
the egg? But which comes first? Man the Discoverer - or God the Revealer?
See how God through Ivan Panin combined in 1890 to send help to the man
through a Presbyterian minister. *Hallowed be Your :name.*

 *2. John 1:1 (1-18) FURTHER PRODDING. “In the beginning the Word was, and
the Word was with :God, and the Word was God.” *God chooses each of us as
individuals because of the particular genes and DNA He had placed in each
one of us at birth. God *knew* what Panin would do when he discovered the
differences between “God” with an article - and “God” without one! Panin
looked up every NT reference to this, and further was captivated with the
uniqueness of his discovery. *Your :kingdom come!*

 *3. John 20:27-28 (20:26-29) JESUS: VERY :GOD OF VERY :GOD - PLUS SON OF
MAN! “Then said Jesus to :Thomas, Reach here your :finger, and see my
:hands; and reach your :hand, and put it into my :side: and be not
unbelieving, but believing. 28 Thomas answered and said to him, My :Lord and
my :God.” *God knows how to use the intricacies of His Word to prove His
truth to unbelievers. God used Mrs. Mesheimer to bring me to a Jehovah's
Witness meeting, and with this passage silence the leader! By this I
followed unknowingly in the path of Panin. *Your :will be done, As in
heaven, so on earth.*

 *4. Isaiah 66:2b (66:1-4) A CORRECT “WORD” ATTITUDE. “But to this man will
I look says Jehovah, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and
that trembles at my word.” *There are not many who honor God like Isaiah and
Panin, and treat Him and His Word in this reverent and humble manner.
*This*was one of Panin's favorite verses from all of Scripture!
*Our :daily :bread give us this day.*

 *5. Mark 16:19-20 (16:9-20) A PRIME GOD-MARKED SECTION. “So then the Lord
Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into :heaven, and sat down
at the right hand of :God. 20 And THEY went forth, and preached everywhere,
the Lord working with them, and confirming the word by the signs that
followed.” *God knew that the day would come when the Bible Textual Critics,
especially from Germany - would need to be put in their place. The last 12
verses of Mark stand out as the main target of Textual Critics - but
*also*of God's Numerics!
*And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven our :debtors.*

 *6. Matthew 1:18 (1:18-25) MATTHEW CHAPTER ONE. “Now the birth of :Jesus
Christ was thus: His :mother Mary, betrothed to :Joseph, before they came
together, was found with child of the Holy Spirit.” *Matthew chapter 1,
would take a man 100 years to write, so that it contained the unusual and
extraordinary Bible Numerics here that Panin discovered in the Greek text.
But - because *every* Greek NT chapter contains such unusual configuration,
it would mean that every NT chapter would have to be the last one written -
if all features would be present. *Impossible* with man. Then *God* is the
author through men! *And bring us not into temptation!*

 *7. Genesis 1:1 (1:1-2:3) THE OLD TESTAMENT TOO! “In the beginning God
created the heavens and the earth.” *Turn to our Website *<www.2rbetter.org>
* and click on “Archives”. Scroll down to 2011.01.22 - to “Cutting Edge
Ministries on Panin”. Under “Back to Bible Numerics” - there you will find a
quotation by Karl Sabiers, showing the same unique Numeric Features in the
OT Hebrew, just as they appear in the complete NT Greek. *And bring us not
into temptation!*

 *NOTE**: Philippians 4:8 (4:8-9) HOW TO SEE GOD'S WORD! “Finally, brethren,
whatsoever things are **true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever
things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there
be any praise, think on these things” (KJV). *Amy Hong Sit of Houston, Texas
set these words to the tune of “do - re - mi” in “Sound of Music”, plus many
other Bible verses to classical and popular tunes. The Salvation Army did
the same in their beginning days. I see this verse as an excellent
counterpart to this Interlinear Gr. NT.

 Briefly - let me recount to you how *God* connected *me* with His Bible
Numerics through Ivan Panin. First, in the Fall of 1942 He spoke to me in my
spirit in my unsaved state, and directed me from Psalm 107:23-24 to join the
Canadian Navy. In the next month or so, Panin died in Aldershot, Ontario,
just south of Hamilton. This was to prepare me following my conversion in
1944, to hear the challenge from Russian Jew Dr. Jewell - to study the works
of Ivan Panin! See the *timing* of God!

 In 1945 I felt led to purchase all the writings “on” or “by” Ivan Panin,
while attending Bible College in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. God knew my
genetic predisposition for outlining. So He led me to read the Introduction
to Panin's Numeric Greek NT printed by the Oxford Press of England. My
discovery there that Bible Numerics revealed God's structure in the NT for
each sentence, sub-paragraph, paragraph and section or chapter equivalent -
*hooked* me. I outlined the Book of Ephesians according to this structure,
and was so captivated that I typed up Panin's entire English NT translated
by himself from his Greek text, copied by hand the entire Greek text
underneath it according to the clause and sentence structure, and then
outlined the entire Interlinear Greek NT.

 In 2000 my oldest son set me up with a Website.

 In 2007 my 3rd grandson set up my website with data processing to undergird
it - for typing up the interlinear text on computer.

 In 2008 my wife Marie gave me a laptop for my birthday to expedite this
process, and my grandson put it on Linux Software to more adequately handle
the more difficult Interlinear process.

 In 2009 a friend put me in touch with a Printer, who like Panin and myself,
felt God directing him to put the Interlinear into print. I finished typing
through the laptop the complete Interlinear MS by December 31, 2010. The
first book for MS proof-reading should be in my hands shortly. You can
presently go to our Website under “Interlinear” - and there find the
complete Interlinear text plus my personal notes, which will not appear in
the printed copy.

 The above - are only the high lights of God's revelation and leading in all
of this. He is leading in a “Team-effort”! It is not Panin or me, it is God
and His team of some 10 or more individuals having part in this - a number
not even mentioned in this brief survey.

 In the vision of 1967, the Lord is the Observatory Director who revealed
that the “Number One” Component Part of His Organic Laser-Telescope - was “*
His* Bible Numeric *Outlined* Interlinear Greek NT.” All of us as team
members have but like Panin *discovered* God's purpose in all of this!

 *All* seven component parts are *essential* - but this first part is indeed
*Number One*, Unique, Reserved by God for these Last Days, and guarded by
Him for production until *now*.

 Join with me then in fully supporting the purposes of God to see this
through to completion - and then integrally having its part in removing
Satan's principalities and powers over cities, regions, nations, and then
the world!

 - Jim Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*