2011-05-24 - 7-fold Spiritual Warfare

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:56:01 PDT 2011

May 24, 2011

 *2011-05-24 - 7-FOLD SPIRITUAL WARFARE - OVERVIEW*

 *1. Revelation 13:18 (13:11-18) GOD'S BIBLE NUMERIC OUTLINED INTERLINEAR
GREEK NT. “Here is the wisdom. Who has understanding, let him count the
number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his :number is Six
hundred sixty six” NNT). *This discovery by Russian Ivan Panin in 1890, was
really a revelation from God to him! Only Greek and Hebrew - the two Bible
languages - have this numerical phenomenon. It is God's provision to make
His Word meaningful to us just before the return of Christ. *Hallowed be
your :name.*

 *2. Matthew 16:18 (16:13-18) CITY CHURCH WITH ELDERSHIP IN GATE. “And I
(Jesus) also say unto you, that you are Peter (PEtros), and upon this :rock
(PEtra) I will build my church and the gates (counsels) of Hades shall
notprevail against it.”
* What strong encouragement for *us*! *This* is the One who came in the Name
of Jehovah, the Pre-incarnate Christ, the Son of God and the son of man -
who spoke these words! See God's wisdom through the Eldership in the Gate of
the City Church of Antioch in Acts 13:1-3!

 *3. Deuteronomy 32:30 (32:1-43) PRAYER MULTIPLICATION. “How should one
chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Except their Rock had
sold them, and Jehovah had delivered them up” ASV '01)? **This* shows the
power of *corporate prayer* - even though written concerning the enemies of
Israel! Kelley Varner wrote a book by this title, which greatly helps one to
grasp this *extraordinary* concept. See also Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Matthew
18:19 and Zechariah 12:8. We *all* need to avail ourselves of this concept.
*Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on earth.*

 *4. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (7:11-18) EMBRYONIC REVIVAL PRINCIPLES. “If my
people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek
my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from
heaven, and will
forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” *The 12 tribes of Israel moved
as one under Solomon in the construction of the Temple! This event is one of
the 3 outstanding among the 245 deducible Bible dates according to Bible
Numerics. The above suggested prayer for Revival and Restoration is
associated with this significant event. *Our :daily :bread give us this day.
*

 *5. Psalm 19:14 (1-14) BIBLE MEDITATION. “Let the words of my mouth and the
meditation of my heart Be acceptable in your sight, O Jehovah, my rock, and
my redeemer.” * There *is* a wrong type of meditation! But *Bible Meditation
* is *never* wrong, as practiced most significantly by George Muller and
George Whitefield. Joshua 1:8 and Psalm 1 are further significant references
giving extreme credibility to this often forsaken or neglected
concept. *And forgive us our :debts, as we also have forgiven our
:debtors.
*

 *6. Romans 8:26-27 (8:26-30) SPIRIT-LED INTERCESSION. “And in like manner
the Spirit also helps our :infirmity: for we know not how to pray as we
ought: but the Spirit himself intercedes mightily for us with groanings
unutterable: 27 and who searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the
Spirit, because he intercedes for the saints according to God.” * “Rees
Howells, Intercessor” by Norman P. Grubb sets forth Intercessory
understanding in a manner that immediately makes clear this biography as
both a classic and *a necessity*. *And bring us not into temptation.*

 *7. Revelation 1:12-18 (1:9-20) FOCUS ON JESUS. “And I turned to see the
voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands;
13 and amidst the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed down to the
foot, and clothed about at the breasts with a golden girdle. 14 And his
:head and his :hair white as white wool, as snow; and his :eyes as a flame
of fire; 15 and his :feet like burnished brass, as refined in a furnace; and
his :voice as the voice of many waters; 16 and having in his :right hand
seven stars: and proceeding out of his :mouth a sharp two-edged sword: and
his :countenance as the sun shines in his :strength. 17 And when I saw him,
I fell at his :feet as one dead. And he laid his :right hand upon me,
saying, Fear not; I am the first and the last, 18 and the Living one; and I
became dead, and lo, I am alive unto the ages of the ages, and have the keys
of :death and of :Hades.” *I know no other author than Oswald Chambers who
sets forth a focus on Jesus so sharp, pointed and compelling. I come closer
and closer into communion with Father and Son through “My Utmost for His
Highest.” *But deliver us from the evil one.*

 *NOTE**: *In 1967 my wife Marie asked me concerning God's purpose in
leading us in 1948 into marriage. He promised us both in that year, that His
Kingdom would prosper more with us together, than for either of us alone. He
gave us 3 verses, and later a fourth one, confirming this. Dennis Bennett
and his first wife Elberta were given the same 3 verses: Deuteronomy 32:30;
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 and Matthew 18:19. He later gave us Zechariah 12:8.

 The first vision He gave me in answer to prayer in 1967 was an “organic
laser-telescope” - composed of 7 component parts. The first two parts He
revealed to me in 1967, but it wasn't until December 7, 2009 that He
revealed the last five. The first of the last five was “Prayer
Multiplication” - which was the key reason He had us marry.

 Out of our life of prayer together, He answered many prayers to produce a
manuscript of the first Component Part of this instrument - namely His
“Bible Numeric Outlined Interlinear Greek NT”. This MS is now in the hands
of the printer, and soon I will be receiving a book MS copy to Proof-read.

 The activation of this vision began to take place October 31, 2009, and has
now 8 men as members. This is in accord with the second vision God gave that
night in 1967, concerning 70 Canadian teams of 8 men each - sitting in the
Gates of these 70 cities.

 Various encouraging developments have been taking place in these last 18
months.

 But this Sunday May 22, 2011, another break-through took place. I have been
asked to share in a National Convention sponsored by the “New Hope Christian
Centre” of Abbotsford BC, Canada - June 11th - 12th 2011. It will take place
at “Garden Park Tower” North Side Entrance, 2825 Clearbrook Rd., BC V2T 6S3
- TEL: 604-852-8076 or 604-852-8104. For more information visit their
Website *<www.newhopecentre.org> *- *<nhcc at telus.net> *. Free Admission.
Conference Open to all. Free Will Offering will be taken. Speakers: Rev.
Judy Pebernat of Courtney BC; Rev. Jim Watt, and Dr. David Rathnam, Founder
and President of New Hope Int'l & Host Pastor. Times: Saturday 11th: 9 am to
12 pm

 2 pm to 4 pm

 7 pm to 9 pm

Sunday 12th: 9 am to 12 pm

 Complimentary Lunch

 7 pm to 9 pm

 Then Thursday through Sunday June 17-20 - I will be with Pastor Rathnam
ministering in Courtney BC on Vancouver Island for Pastor Judy Pebernat,
Senior pastor of Aaron House Christian Fellowship.

 I sensed the Lord saying on Sunday: Use the format of the “Through the
Bible in a Year Daily Devotional”. Write up an “Overview” of the “7-fold
Spiritual Warfare” component parts on “God's Organic Laser-Telescope.”

Then take each of these 7 parts, and in turn write up a teaching outline on
each. Following that, do the same for the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles of
the 1948 Visitation in North Battleford.

 What you are now reading, is the first step of of this assignment, the *
Overview* of the 7-fold Spiritual Warfare.

 I sense an unusual break-through about to take place both in Abbotsford and
Courtney - plus in many intervening cities, towns and villages of Cascadia -
the Pacific NW. This is in line with the 3 prophetic words of Dr. David
Yonggi Cho in 1975 in Kelowna; 1979 in Toronto; and 1984 in Halifax.

 As the Spirit leads and directs, we will appreciate undergirding in prayer
and intercession for the above opportunities. J.A.Watt

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES -- Web:http://2rbetter.org/pipermail/mailing/*