Panin's Bible Chronology

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:38:49 PST 2011

*PANIN'S BIBLE CHRONOLOGY - 2011-02-18*

 *Dr. Panin published his first edition of Bible Chronology in 1923.*

 *He discovered that there were 245 deducible dates in the Bible from Adam
to Calvary - on the basis of Bible evidence alone.*

 *He then applied Bible Numerics to all the relevant verses in the Hebrew
text, and found that this operation confirmed all that he had discovered
from his original deductions.*

 *He also discovered that Bible Numerics divided these 245 dates into 8
periods, 7 of which ended in covenants. Because Judah forfeited God's
protection that led to her 70 year captivity, no covenant appeared at this
point of their history. Instead - much of their own blood was shed because
of their idolatry and disobedience.*

 *Bible Numerics also marked out 21 significant dates in this 4000 year plus
Chronology; 3 of these 21 are especially significant: the Abrahamic
Covenant; the Temple of Solomon; and Calvary, and the associated events of
that year. On these 3 dates, all Bible History can hang - just as Jesus said
that the whole Torah could hang on the 1st and 2nd Commandment.*

 *I am providing you with this one page abbreviation of the 245 dates. Once
the Bible Numeric Outlined Interlinear Greek New Testament is printed, we
will then put on our Archives the full Bible Chronology outlining all 245
dates.*

 *I have personally made excellent use of this one page summary, and trust
that it may be a blessing to you also. - Jim Watt*

 *You can click
here<http://www.2rbetter.org/archives/2011.02.17%20-%20Bible%20Chronology.pdf>to
get a PDF copy of Panin's Bible Chronology.