Protocol for Israel - Part D

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:45:49 PDT 2010

   *(From: “Warfare by Honor” by Qaumaniq and Suuqiina*

*The Restoration of Honor ... A Protocol Handbook)*

 *The Protocol of Elohim Concerning Israel - Part D*

 So, what are we to do in this late hour? How can we be people of honor and
what can we do to protocol a people that have been so offended and wounded
by our “faith”? One word ... *Humility.*

 First, we must repent. Repent for what our forefathers have done in
ignorance and willful disobedience. We cannot say, “I am not responsible”.
The former offenders are not present, and it is up to our generation to make
restitution and work toward restoration. We have been given the ministry of
reconciliation, and we are spiritual representatives empowered to do the
necessary repair work.

 We can also renounce these anti-Semitic documents, creeds, statements that
the founding fathers of the church have made. We must not make excuses for
this unacceptable behavior in the guise of respecting our ancestors.

 We must ask Yahweh to cleanse us of Antisemitism. We cannot say, “Am I
anti-Semitic?” We must ask, *“How* anti-Semitic am I?” We have been a part
of a religious system that has been steeped in Antisemitism, and we have
been affected.

 We must be aware that the world and its media are prejudiced in regards to
Yahweh and His people.

 We are supposed to provoke them to jealously. There is not a greater way to
do this than through serving them, without preaching. Another way is to
learn about their culture and their customs, by educating oneself on the
Sabbath, the Feasts of the Lord, and the Torah. They have awesome and
profound insights to give to us, if we will be teachable and willing to
learn from them.

 We are to show them mercy and compassion. We can begin by hearing their
stories. We can absorb the pain of their hearts through the simple act of
listening, without lecturing and proselytizing. Don Finto says in His book,
*Your People Shall Be My People, *“If there were never to be another Jewish
person in history who believes in Jesus as Messiah, we must still be
committed to them as friends, brothers/sisters, protectors.”

 We must not judge them, or their faith, as less than ours and we must
repent of being condescending. We must pray for them and keep in contact
with them through email, phone, and over meals.

 “We must partner with them on a regular basis. It must not be with a
paternalistic approach, where we “help” them by running the show. It must be
with humility, inviting them to speak in to our personal lives, and the life
of our churches and city. Since they are the “elder brother,” we are to
respect them as co-leaders, when we plan our conferences and meetings. We
can show our good intentions, toward equal partnership and leadership, by
calling them to the table of the Lord during planning sessions, to carry out
the vision of Yahweh instead of using them as 'token' Jews.”

 We can bless them financially. The Scriptures say, “Where your treasure is,
there your heart will be also.” We are instructed to bless Israel as an act
of obedience. The financial support will also remind them that they are not
alone, and that we stand with them in every sense of the word.

 *We must prepare, now, to come to the aid of the Jews in the future.* That
future may well be nigh upon us. As we travel the globe, we are aware that
Yahweh is calling His people to establish places of refuge for the Jewish
people. People are building safe houses, storing food, and purchasing
vehicles for the next great Exodus. These people who are preparing, are not
conspiracy theorists. They are children of the King, like Esther, who have
their ears to His heart. They know the time will come swiftly and that we
must be prepared.

 We can help the Jewish people, financially, to return to their land, the
land of Israel. We can encourage them to do so. Persecution is increasing,
world-wide, toward the Jews, even in America. Although the battle in Israel
is great, very soon, the safest place for them to be is in the land that
Yahweh established for them, the land of Israel. It will be better for them
to leave now and become established in the land, before the next great
shaking is upon us all.

 We can help them be released into their calling and anointing. The
prophetic destiny of Israel is to be a light to the nations. “*Although the
whole earth is mine, you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy
nation,”* Yahweh said to Moses as He led the Israelites through the desert
out of Egyptian bondage. (Exodus 19:5-6) Israel was then, and is now, to
represent Yahweh to the nations until “*all the ends of the earth will see
the salvation of our God.” *(Isaiah 52:10) *“For the Lord has commanded us:
I have set you to be a light to the Gentiles, that you should be for
salvation to the ends of the earth”. *(Acts 13:47) They were to be and are
to be a whole nation of worshipers.

 Because we have been cut off, for generations, from our Jewish heritage, we
have lost much prophetic understanding of the Scriptures. It was not until I
had come to terms with the Jewish root of my faith, that I could understand
the Scriptures concerning Ruth and how they point to the Gentile/Jewish
relationship.

 (Please read the Book of Ruth) Naomi, a Hebrew, is mother-in-law of Orpah
and Ruth. She is a prophetic picture of the nation of Israel, who is
dispersed to the the nations, due to spiritual famine and drought. The
husband of Naomi and her sons have died, and she is left alone with her two
daughters-in-law. Orpah, whose name means, “The Back of One's Neck”, and
Ruth, whose name means “Friend and Comrade”, prophetically represent two
types of believers. One type will turn its back on Israel and the other type
will be her friend.

 Although both women, or types, professed their love for Naomi (Israel) and
cried tears, Orpah turned and left, while Ruth clung to her mother-in-law.

 Ruth said, “*Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you;
for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people
will be my people, and your Elohim, my Elohim.”* As she clung to the people
(Israel), she could therefore cling to their Elohim, the Elohim of Abraham,
Isaac, and Jacob.

 As Naomi reenters her land, she tells her people to no longer call her
Naomi (the name means “Pleasant”), but to call her Mara (the name means
“Bitter”). She says, *“Do not call me Naomi; call me Mara, for the Almighty
has dealt very bitterly with me ...” *(Ruth 1:20). This is the picture of
Israel that we see today. The land and the people have been afflicted and
continue to be hard pressed on every side.

 As the story progresses, Ruth is instructed, by Naomi, to glean in the
fields of Boaz (his name means *“In Him There Is Strength”)*. He was the
kinsman-redeemer, who had the legal right to redeem the name and property of
the deceased (Naomi's husband and sons). Ruth caught the attention of Boaz
because of her servant's heart toward her mother-in-law, *“All that you have
done for your mother-in-law after the death of your husband has been fully
reported to me. *(Ruth 2:11)

 Ruth captures the heart of Boaz; she becomes his bride, and she conceives
and bears him a son. And though she had been married before and had no
children, the Lord opened her womb, for this appointed time, to bear a son.

 And yet the Scriptures read, *“A son has been born to Naomi!”* (Ruth 4:17)
Ruth laid her child in the lap of her mother-in-law and Naomi became a nurse
to him. Ruth, a Gentile, was used to restore the generational line that
brought us our Messiah. The son of Ruth and Boaz was Obed, the father of
Jesse, who was the father of King David. Yes, Yahweh used a Gentile to
preserve the remnant of Israel, through a grafting process. He made the two,
one, through Ruth and Boaz; and this act was a foreshadowing of the Jew and
Gentile people uniting through another son, the Son of our Elohim.

 *Ruth (the Gentile church) did not replace Boaz (the Jew), but joined him.
*She became intimately united with him and gave birth, through him and with
him. His Yahweh and the Yahweh of Naomi had become her Yahweh. She was a
citizen of their land and a receiver of the promises that had been made to
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

 Which one are you, a Ruth or an Orpah? We have entered the age that was
prophesied when Naomi would once again re-enter her land. Will we leave her
in her hour of need, or will we cleave to her, and in so doing, help her to
give birth to her prophetic destiny? That destiny, to be a light to the
nations, and to be a nation of worshipers, is still in the balance. Hear the
cries of Israel, *“We were pregnant, we writhed in labor, we gave birth, as
it were, only to wind. We could not accomplish deliverance for the the earth
nor were inhabitants of the world born”.* (Isaiah 26:18) It is not too late;
now is the time!

 While in Hawaii, at the World Christian Gathering of Indigenous People,
Arni Klein shared with us a revelation that He was given. It gave clarity to
us of the importance of the people groups of the world recovering their
cultural expressions in worship to offer to Yeshua.

 Arni opened this Scripture to us, *“For I do not desire, brethren, that you
should be ignorant of this mystery lest you should be wise in your own
opinion, that hardening in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of
the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from
Jacob; For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their
sins”. *(Romans
11:25-26)

 Arni told us that the meaning for the word Gentiles here is “ethnos” (Grk.
Ta ethnae); it means ethnic groups. When the ethnic groups come into their
fullness, or better said, when they are restored to their ethnicity, then “*all
Israel will be saved.”* We are in the time in history when the indigenous
peoples of the world are recovering their cultures for the purpose of
worshiping the Lord. We, native peoples, are not recovering our regalia,
languages and instruments for the sole purposes of our own fulfillment. It
is so that we might make Israel envious, that we are worshiping their Yahweh
and their Jewish Messiah, in all the splendor that the Creator endowed us.

 The Gentile coming into fulfillment, is where we are now in history. We
have yet to see all Israel being saved, but we are at the threshold of the
door. Why does all Israel need to be saved for the Kingdom of Yahweh to be
established on the earth? *Protocol*. One simple word sums it up. *Yahweh
set it up that way*. The native soul understands protocol. The native soul
understands honor and obedience to the Chief. Chief Cornerstone, Yeshua,
gives us a clue in the Scriptures.

 Remember in the chapter titled “Entering Another Nation,” we talked about
the protocol of entering someone's land?” Yeshua was from the Galilee area,
from Nazareth. When He entered Jerusalem for the Feast, the people welcomed
Him onto the land with a protocol ceremony worthy of a King.

 “*The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, *

*when they heard that Yeshua was coming to Jerusalem,*

*took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him and cried out:*

*Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! The King of
Israel!” **(John 12:12)*

 Protocol was observed in this ceremony and, some day in the future, it will
be observed again, when He returns to His land as King of Kings. He will not
return until *His people*, the *Jewish *people, the people of *His culture,
*

*call Him back!*

 “*On that very day some of the Pharisees came, saying to Him, *

“*Get out and depart from here, for Herod wants to kill You.”*

*And He said to them, “Go and tell that fox,*

*Behold I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow,*

*and the third day I shall be perfected.*

*Nevertheless I must journey today, tomorrow, and the day following;*

*for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem.*

*Oh, Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets*

*and stones those who are sent to her!*

*How often I wanted to gather your children together, *

*as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!*

*See! Your house is left to you desolate and assuredly, I say to you,*

*you shall not see Me until the TIME COMES when YOU say, *

*'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'”** (Luke 13:31-35,
emphasis added)*

 He set up the protocol and now we follow it. He is Yahweh and it is His
right to choose.

 So there it is. We can get on with His program or beat the air. Will we be
grafted in, so that we can be a part of the common-wealth of Israel? If we
are adopted sons of Abraham, should we not know of our adopted culture? “The
Feasts of the Lord are forever,” the Scriptures say. Would it not be to our
benefit to have some understanding of them? Yeshua kept the Sabbath and the
Feasts, the Scriptures say. Might we not benefit from participating in them
as well?

 I want everything that Christ afforded me in this new life. I want to know
Him and His people, and I want the inheritance that is mine, through Father
Abraham and his lineage.

 Some might say, “Israel, the Jewish people, - that doesn't fit into my
theology.”

 I will leave you with a story. (Continued and concluded in Part E).

 *NOTE**: *To look into the above book of Protocol - See

 *Indigenous Messengers International*

*Dr. Suuqiina and Rev. Quamaniq Suuqiina*

*PO Box 1088 Victorville, CA 92393, USA*

*Email: <**ndigenus at cs.com> *

*Tel: 615-424-7948*

 *Charles Stanley* is pastor of a Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia.
Through his “*In Touch Ministry”, *he launched 14 weeks ago 140 days of
Prayer. *Week 14: Israel - *is a key in this series. *Please pray that God
will protect Israel, the United States will continue to be her most faithful
ally, and Jews worldwide will be saved.*

 *Dear Friend, *

 Throughout history, God has always had a very special relationship with the
people of Israel. He established the little nation saying, *“The LORD your
God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the
peoples who are on the face of the earth. The LORD did not set His love on
you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples,
for you were the fewest of all peoples; but because the Lord loved you and
kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers” *(Deut. 7:6-8).

 The Father is still active in keeping His covenant with His people -
drawing Jews throughout the world back to Himself and showing them that
Jesus is the promised Messiah. Please pray that, as a nation, the U.S. will
continue to recognize the importance of Israel and support her. Also, pray
that Jews worldwide will accept the gospel and even Israel's enemies will
accept the gospel of salvation.

 Thank you for joining with us in *140 days of Prayer*.

 *God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Lord of the Living Word, *

*You keep Your covenant to a thousand generations.*

*Thank You for being so faithful to Israel and for keeping Your promise*

*to reestablish her in the land of her inheritance.*

*Father, we pray that our country will take Your covenant with Israel
seriously -*

*understanding that You bless those who support her and curse those who
oppose her.*

*We know that from Israel came our Savior - the Lord Jesus Christ,*

*and in Him all the people of the earth have been offered the gift of
salvation.*

*May the people of Israel acknowledge their guilt, *

*seek Your face, and accept Your Son - the Messiah.*

*Truly, Jerusalem has become a cup of trembling for all the nations,*

*so we pray that even her enemies will know You as Lord and Savior *

*and in You find everlasting peace.*

*We praise you for hearing our prayers and for keeping all Your promises.*

*In Jesus' name. Amen. ** (*See Genesis 12:3.

 *<contactcenter at intouch.org*> - to receive the next 6 weeks of prayer
topics. <contactcenter at intouch.org>

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE – Please email: **
jmbetter-unsubscribe at skagitattic.no-ip.org*