Protocol for Israel - Part C

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 17:56:57 PDT 2010

October 9, 2010

   *(From: “Warfare by Honor” by Qaumaniq and Suuqiina*

*The Restoration of Honor ... A Protocol Handbook)*

 *The Protocol of Elohim Concerning Israel - Part C*

 *Here is more history that you might not know. When Jewish people converted
to Catholicism, they were required to say words similar to these:*

 “*I do, here and now, renounce every rite and observance of the Jewish
religion,*

*detesting all it's most solemn ceremonies and tenets,*

*that in former days I kept and held.*

*In the future, I will practice no rite or celebration connected with it,*

*nor any custom of my past error,*

*promising neither to seek it out or perform it.*

*I promise that I will never return to the vomit of Jewish superstition.*

*Never again will I fulfill any of the offices of Jewish ceremonies,*

*to which I was addicted, nor, ever more, hold them dear.*

*(I will) shun all intercourse with other Jews*

*and have the circle of my friends only among other Christians.*

 “*We will not associate with the accursed Jews, who remain unbaptized.*

*We will not practice carnal circumcision, or celebrate the Passover,*

*The Sabbath or the other feast days connected with the Jewish religion.*

*With regard to swine's flesh, we promise to observe this rule,*

*that if through long custom we are hardly able to eat it, we shall not,*

*through fastidiousness or error, refuse the things that are cooked with it.
*

*And if in all the matters touched on above, we are found in any way to
transgress,*

*(then) whoever of us is found to transgress shall either perish*

*by the hands of our fellows, by burning or stoning,*

*or (if our lives are spared), we shall lose our liberty,*

*and you shall give us, along with all our property,*

*to whomever you please into perpetual slavery.*

 “*I renounce the whole worship of the Hebrews, circumcision, and all its
legalisms,*

*unleavened bread, Passover, the sacrificing of lambs, the feasts of Weeks,*

*Jubilees, Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles, and all other Hebrew feasts,*

*their sacrifices, prayers, aspirations, purifications, expiations,*

*fasts, Sabbaths, new moons, food and drinks.*

*And I absolutely renounce every custom and institution of the Jewish laws.*

*In one word, I renounce absolutely everything Jewish.*

 “*Together with the ancients, I anathematize all the Chief Rabbis*

*and new evil doctors of the Jews.*

*And I believe and profess the Blessed Virgin Mary, who bore Him according
to the flesh,*

*and who remained a virgin, to be truly and actually the Mother of God,*

*and I venerate and honor her truly as the Mother of God Incarnate,*

*and as the Lady and mistress of all creation.*

 “*If I wander from the straight path in any way and defile the holy Faith,*

*and try to observe any rites of the Jewish sect,*

*or if I shall delude you in any way in swearing of this oath,*

*then may all the curses of the law fall upon me.*

*May there fall upon me and upon my house and all my children*

*all the plagues that smote Egypt, and, to the horror of others,*

*may I suffer in addition the fate of Dathan and Abiram,*

*so that the earth shall swallow me alive, and after I am deprived of this
life,*

*I shall be handed over to the eternal fire, in the company of the Devil and
his Angels,*

*sharing with the dwellers in Sodom and with Judas the punishment of
burning;*

*and when I arrive before the tribunal of the fearful and glorious Judge,*

*our Lord Jesus Christ, may I be numbered in that company*

*to whom the glorious and terrible Judge with threatening men will say,*

*'Depart from Me, evil-doers, into the eternal fire*

*that is prepared for the Devil and his angels.'”*

 *An example of the hatred for the Jews is reflected in the life of Saint
John Chrysostom. He was described as, “A bright, cheerful, gentle soul, a
sensitive heart, a temperament open to emotion and impulse.” He was known as
one of the most eloquent preachers of truth and love. This man was esteemed
as one of the greatest of the “Church Fathers.” And yet this is how
Chrysostom spoke of the Jewish people:*

 “*The synagogue is worse than a brothel ...*

*it is the den of scoundrels and the repair of wild beasts ...*

*the temple of demons devoted to idolatrous cults ...*

*the refuge of brigands and debauchees, and the cavern of devils.*

*(It is) a criminal assembly of Jews ...*

*a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ ...*

*a house worse than a drinking shop ...*

*a den of thieves; a house of ill fame,*

*a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and abyss of
perdition.”*

 *It is hard to believe that these are the statements of men that the church
revered.*

 *But you might say, “That does not apply to the foundation of my faith,
because it is not Catholic.” Let us hear what Martin Luther, the father of
the Protestant faith, had to say concerning Jews.*

 “*First their synagogues should be set on fire ...*

*Secondly, their homes should likewise be broken down and destroyed ...*

*Thirdly, they should be deprived of their prayer books and Talmuds ...*

*Fourthly, their rabbis must be forbidden under threat of death to teach any
more ...*

*Fifthly, passport and traveling privileges should be absolutely forbidden
to the Jews ...*

*Sixthly, they ought to be stopped from usury (charging interest on loans)
...*

*Seventhly, let the young and strong Jews and Jewesses be given the flail,*

*the ax, the hoe, the spade, the distaff, and spindle,*

*and let them earn their bread by the sweat of their noses ...*

*We ought to drive the rascally lazy bones out of our system ...*

*Therefore away with them ...*

*To sum up, dear princes and nobles who have Jews in your domains,*

*if this advice of mine does not suit you,*

*then find a better one so that you and we*

*may all be free of the insufferable devilish burden ... the Jews.”*

 *These despicable words fanned the fires in the ovens of the death camps
during the holocaust. Hitler quotes Luther in Hitler's classic work Mein
Kampf. Hitler and the Nazis reprinted Martin Luther's anti-Semitic writings
and used them to build an unjust case against the Jews. One of Hitler's
generals, Albert Spier, was quoted at the Nuremberg trials as saying, “I
only did what Martin Luther spoke of.” As millions of Jews were carried off
to death camps, the so-called Christian church, for the most part, stood by
and did nothing. In one town, while they loaded crying Jews into the box
cars, the Christians in the church service nearby sang their hymns louder,
to drown out the cries of the Jews. Yahweh have mercy on us.*

 *Yahweh instructed us to make Israel jealous or envious. Were we obedient
to this commission? No we were not. Instead of making them jealous, we have
had this affect on them as shown in these writings by an Israeli.*

 *He says, “Instead of bring redemption to the Jews, the false Christian
messiah has brought down on us base libels and expulsions, oppressive
restrictions and burning of our holy books, devastations and destructions.
Christianity, which professes to infuse the sick world with love and
compassion, has fixed a course directly opposed to this lofty rhetoric. The
voice of the blood of millions of our brothers cries out to us from the
ground. “No! Christianity is not a religion of love but a religion of
unfathomable hate! All history, from ancient times to our day, is one
continuous proof of the total bankruptcy of this religion and all its
segments.”*

 *So, now we look back and see the huge mess that we are in, even after we
were warned by Paul to not be proud and arrogant, but prideful and arrogant
we have been.*

 *We not only have stolen the birthright of Yahweh's first born, Israel,
through our vain attempts to “run the show”; we have heaped upon ourselves a
curse**. Remember “those who lightly esteem and ignore you I will bitterly
curse”. (See Genesis 12:3)*

 *We have sown to the wind, in the way that we have dealt treacherously with
our elder brother, and unless we repent and turn from our ways, we will reap
the whirlwind.*

 “*The church split happened in 325 AD at the Council of Nicea. We split
away from our Jewish roots and the church has been splitting ever since. We
continue to have division because we have sown it. We will continue to have
division until we admit what we have done and return to Yahweh's sovereign
plan for us.”*

 *Obadiah 1:10-15 clearly shows us the consequences of dealing harshly with
the Jews. It reads, “Because of the violence against your brother Jacob, you
will be covered with shame; you will be destroyed forever. On the day you
stood aloof while strangers carried off his wealth and foreigners entered
his gates and cast lots for Jerusalem, you were like one of them. You should
not look down on your brother in the day of his misfortune ... nor boast so
much in the day of their trouble ... The day of the Lord is near all
nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return
upon your own head.”*

 *Yahweh, please have mercy on us!*

 *Can we be people of honor and protocol to this people offended and wounded
by our “faith” at this late hour? Yes - and the key word is “Humility”. Part
D to follow will spell this out.*

 *To purchase “Warfare by Honor” by Qaumaniq and Suuqiina - contact*

 *INDIGENOUS MESSENGERS INTERNATIONAL*

*Dr. Suuqiina & Rev. Quamaniq Suuqiina*

*PO Box 1088, Victorville, CA 92393 USA*

 *Tel: 615-424-7948*

 *Email: <ndigenus at cs.com>*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE – Please email: **
jmbetter-unsubscribe at skagitattic.no-ip.org*