End of This Age & Return of Christ

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:02:14 PDT 2010

September 18, 2010

   *(From: “Visions Beyond the Veil” by H.A. Baker)*

 *VIII-B - END OF THIS AGE AND RETURN OF CHRIST*

 “*And it shall come to pass in that day that ... all the men that are upon
the face of the earth shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be
thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to
the ground.” Ezekiel 38:18-21. “Behold! THE DAY OF JEHOVAH comes, cruel,
with wrath and fierce anger: to make the land a desolation, and to destroy
its sinners out of it. For the stars of heaven and its constellations shall
not give their light, the sun shall be darkened in its going forth and the
moon will not cause its light to shine. And I will punish the world for
their evil and the wicked for their iniquity: and I will cause the arrogancy
of the proud to cease.” Isaiah 63:9-11.*

 After this there were visions of

*The Great Supper of God, *

 where the beasts and birds were bidden to eat the unburied dead that lay
scattered over the ruined earth. Dogs and wild animals were seen feeding on
the carcasses of men. Birds and scavengers of the air joined in this supper
prepared by God.

 While the boys were witnessing this great feast we could hear their remarks
and see their movements as the scene was described and acted out before us.
One would say, “Look at that eagle eating that rich fellow. See it picking
his fancy clothes from his body. Look at that! It has taken a piece of his
flesh and flown away.” *(“And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he
cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid heaven,
Come and be gathered together unto the great supper of God; that you may eat
the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men,
and the flesh of horses and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all
men, both free and bond, and small and great.” Revelation 19:17-18. “Thus
says Jehovah of hosts: Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great tempest shall be raised up from uttermost parts of the earth.
And the slain of Jehovah shall be at that day from one end of the earth even
unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither
gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the face of the ground.”
Jeremiah 25:32-33. *This is in preparation for *THE GREATEST SUPPER ON
EARTH.) *

 Another said, “O, look over there; a vulture and a crow both eating at that
man. The vulture has the most courage. He just picks and picks away, gorging
himself, never taking time to look up, but the crow is afraid; he takes a
bit and looks around to see if he is in danger. “Ai ya, do you see that?”
Look at the birds standing on the well dressed fellow and digging into him”
Then the boys suddenly with one accord wheeled around with their backs
toward the repellent scene, while their remarks, as well as their motions,
made it clear enough the sort of abhorring scenes that will characterize the
final feast of the earth. Here will be the rich and mighty, the captains of
the earth, the captains of industry, the captains of wealth, the captains of
war, and the captains of all Christ-rejecting enterprises and religions.
They will not be there as honored guests, but as the food for the scavengers
of the earth over which they have lived in selfish luxury.

 Thus the Adullam children have already seen and described in terrible
reality the culminating scenes of our boasted material civilization. They
have seen the fruit of godless sowing and the answer to the question of our
Lord, *“What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his
own soul?”* The Word of God says, *“all* *the nations that forget God shall
be turned into hell.” *These simple children believe without a doubt,
because they have been shown by God and the angels what is also written in
the Word of the Lord, that the climax and consummation of the present world
with its human systems of education and its boasted organization and wealth
will be *“the great supper of God,” *where the flesh of the dead will be
more of a prize than will be the splendor and culture that is now the pride
of the living.

 *The Antichrist Bound and the Devil Cast into the Pit*

 The children saw the Lord and his angels bind the Antichrist hand and foot,
preparatory to casting him alive into hell. *(“And the beast was taken, and
with him the false prophet that wrought the signs in his sight, with which
he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast and them that
worshiped his image; they two were cast alive into the lake of fire that
burns with brimstone.” Revelation 19:20.)*

 There were visions also of the devil taken alive to the mouth of the pit; a
box-like lid was lifted up, and he was cast down into the black well-like
shaft of the abyss; the lid was shut down, and the Lord locked it with a
great key. *(“And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key
of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon,
the old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand
years, and cast him into the abyss and shut and sealed it over him, that he
deceive the nations no more, until the thousand years should be finished:
after this he must be loosed for a little time.” Revelation 20:1-3)*

 *The Descent of the Lord and the Last Trumpet*

 We have written of the visions of the return of Christ as related to the
wicked. There were equally clear visions relating to the saints. Adullam saw
the heavens open and the Lord descend in glory attended by His angels. On
either side and following the Lord was this great army of attendants in
white. Those in front blew beautiful trumpets as with the blast of trumpets
the Lord and His army descended in perfect order, every one keeping in his
proper place and rank. As the Lord thus descended toward the earth there
were wonderful visions of the

 *Resurrection and Rapture of the Saints*

 Graves burst open as from an explosion. Bodies came out of the graves and
were suddenly clothed upon by the heavenly tabernacle of the resurrection
glory life. In some cases bones were seen to come together - as the children
expressed it in Chinese idiom: “one bone from the east and one from the
west.” These scattered bones, having become clothed with flesh and
transformed into the resurrection body, were caught up to meet the Lord in
the air. *(“For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that
are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise
precede them that are fallen asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from
heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of
God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we that are alive, that
are left shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the
Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” 1 Thessalonians
4:15-17. “Behold I tell you a mystery: we all shall not sleep, but we shall
be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye at the last trump: for
the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we
shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this
mortal must put on immortality.” 1 Corinthians 15:51-53.) *One boy saw a
funeral procession where a Christian was being carried to his burial. On the
way to the burial ground the trumpet sounded, and Lord descended, the coffin
opened, the dead sat up, arose transformed, and ascended into the air.

 I have already told how our children had visions of some of our Adullam
people already dead and now in heaven, clothed in white and enjoying
Paradise and of their seeing the saints of old clothed in white. The
Scripture teaches that between death and the resurrection the saints have
spiritual bodies and that the saints are clothed in white *before* the time
of the resurrection. *(“And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath
the altar the souls of them that had been slain for the word of God, and for
the testimony which they held: and they cried with a great voice, saying,
How long, O Master, the holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood
on them that dwell on the earth? And there was given them to each one a
white robe; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a
little time, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, who should
be killed even as they were, should have fulfilled their course.” Revelation
6:9-12. The instance of the rich man and Lazarus shows that the dead have
bodies between the time of death and resurrection. See Luke 16:19-30.) *When
I cross-questioned the children as to how they knew whether the saints they
saw in heaven had been resurrected or not, they said they did not know until
the angels told them that they saw only the souls of the saints and that
their bodies had not been resurrected. I questioned and cross-questioned in
some of these matters and always got a uniform testimony: the children
always saw the saints in white; the saints never had wings; all of the
angels had wings; there was no difficulty in distinguishing between saints
and angels.

 In summary, then, Adullam saw the saints in white now in heaven, with
access to Paradise, and enjoying the fellowship of Christ and the angels;
they saw the descent of the Lord with “all his holy ones” - all his angels -
at the sounding of the last trumpet; they saw the resurrection and
transformation of the bodies of the saints and their ascent into the air.
The also saw

 *The Marriage Supper of the Lamb*

 *(“And he says unto me, Write, Blessed are they that are bidden to the
marriage supper of the Lamb. And he says unto me, These are true words of
God.” Revelation 19:9.) *Great tables were spread in Paradise in the midst
of its magnificent trees, its wonderful flowers with enchanting fragrance,
its glorious birds of every plumage that sang their carols of praise, where
all redeemed animal and vegetable creation was one harmonious,
Spirit-filled, God-praising whole. Here, then, in this indescribable
Paradise of God in open spaces were spread the tables for the great Marriage
Supper. Angels and the glorified saints skipped about everywhere playing
harps, blowing trumpets, singing, and praising the Lord. Some of the
children acted out these scenes before us. They hurried to their jewel
bedecked home to get their harp or trumpet and joined the spirit-inspired
music of the greatest festival scenes, the climax of all the hopes of the
ages. Great companies sang, and danced, and praised the King. Others hurried
about preparing the tables or the seats and carrying the golden dishes of
food.

 There was abundance of food, everything having flavor of its own, exceeding
anything that could be imagined.

 When all was ready, the call was sent forth and the saints of all past ages
gathered around the tables to celebrate the wedding of the King's Great Son.
The consummation of all their hopes, the realization of all highest joy in
heaven itself, came to its highest point when the harlot, the beggar, the
sinner, and the one-time off-scourings of the earth came from the east and
the west and sat down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob at this festal table in
the Kingdom of God. *(“I say unto you, that many shall come from the east
and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the
Kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 8:11.)* As all arose and expectancy reached its
greatest height, the Son Himself came in and sat down at the tables
surrounded by his blood bought and white-robe-clad bride - the redeemed of
every nation, and tribe, and tongue - and drank with them the fruit of the
vine. *(“But I say unto you, I shall not drink henceforth of this fruit of
the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's
kingdom” Matthew 26:29.)*

 Adullam saw

*The Books Opened and the Day of Judgment *

 They saw the books in which the deeds of men are recorded and saw the Judge
upon the throne before whom all men were judged out of the books. The
righteous were set apart to stand in one great company on the one side,
while those whose names were not in the book of life were gathered into
another great company to stand on the other side. The one company was
separated to enter the Kingdom of God and the life of the ages; the other
group was doomed to go into the fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
*(“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of
my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the
world ... he shall say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, you
cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his
angels.” Matthew 25:34, 41.)*

 A few were privileged to have visions of

 *The New Heaven and the New Earth*

 The New Heaven was so filled with Shekina glory that the children could not
carefully look into it.

 The New Jerusalem, the city four-square, occupied the central position in
the New Earth. They saw the celestial city with its Paradise as it is now,
but descended upon the New Earth. The whole New Earth was much like the
Paradise that is now and will then still be in the city of God - the Bride
of the Lamb. *(“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven
and the first earth are passed away: and the sea is no more. And I saw the
holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready
as a bride adorned for her husband.” Revelation 21:1-2.) *It was the earth
God wanted for His children, more than restored by Him who is more than
Conqueror. It was the New Heaven and the New Earth that had passed through
the new birth *(“And he that sits on the throne said, Behold I make all
things new.” Revelation 21:5.) *and that will never pass away, the earth
where God will again pitch his tent with men, where he will forever be
called their God and they shall all and always be His children. Amen.

 *NOTE**: *For most believers, details of “Last Day Things” are extremely
vague and uncertain. To read then the account of visions experienced by the
Chines children of the Adullam Family back in the late 20's - is an
eye-opener to say the least. The judgments of the wicked, and the plan of
God in His grace for His children- is almost beyond comprehension. But -
these visions - *all* square off with Scripture! It is a two-fold
confirmation.

 May these sections of this book then, be an encouragement for us to make
our remaining time down here “fruitful” to the uttermost - Our Utmost - for
His Highest! J.A.W.

 *PRAYER PROCLAMATION FOR ISRAEL** *- for Yom Kippur - by Carol Cantrell

(She and her husband Ron have served over 20 years in Israel)

 *Israel: Be saved!*

 *Take off the veil and see Yeshua as your Messiah.*

 *God has forgiven all your sins through the Blood of Yeshua.*

*Your God rejoices over you.*

 *Israel, you are a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord.*

 *God calls you married - to Him!*

 *The Lord your God - Adonai Elohaich -*

*delights in you as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride.*

 *Israel, run to your Bridegroom, celebrate Him,*

*sing praises and dance before Him - as at a Wedding!*

 *He has saved you with His love and delivered you from all your enemies.*

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE -- Please Email: