Revelation 4:1-11

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:52:22 PST 2009

*December 14, 2009
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

  *III. REVELATION 4:1-11:19*

“*MYSTERY JUDGMENTS UNVEILED BY THE LAMB”*

 *A. 4:1-8 HEAVENLY VISION OF THRONE, ELDERS AND LIVING BEINGS*

*a. 4:1 HEAVEN'S PORTAL FOR JOHN*

MeTA TAUta EIdon, kai iDOU, THUra [2374] *e*-ne-*o*gMEn*e* [455] en t*o*ou-raN
*O* [3772],

*After these things I saw, and lo, a door opened in the heaven,*

kai h*e* ph*o*N*E* [5456] h*e* PR*O*t*e* h*e*n *E*kou-sa,

*and the first :voice that I heard, *

h*o*s SALpig-gos [4536] laLOUs*e*s met' eMOU, LEg*o*n, A-NAba [305] H*O*de,

*as a trump speaking with me, one saying, Come up here,*

kai DEIx*o* [1136] soi ha dei geNESthai [1096].

*and I will show you what things must come to pass.*

 *b. 4:2-3 JOHN TRANSPORTED BEFORE HEAVEN'S THRONE*

meTA TAUta euTHE*o*s e-geNOm*e*n [1096] en PNEUma-ti [4151]:

*After these things I was straightway in the Spirit:*

kai iDOU, THROnos [2362] Ekei-to en t*o* ou-raN*O*,

*and lo, a throne was set in the heaven,*

kai ePI ton THROnon kaTH*E*me-nos [2521];

*and one sitting upon the throne;*

kai ho kaTH*E*me-nos HOmoi-os hoRAsei [3706] LIth*o* [3037] iAspi-di
[2393]kai sarDI
*o* [4555]:

*3 and who sat was to look upon like a jasper stone and a sardius:*

kai Iris kuKLOthen [2943] tou THROnou, HOmoi-os hoRAsei [3664] sma-ragDIn*o*
[3706] .

*and a rainbow round the throne, like an emerald to look upon. *

 *c. 4:4 THE FOUR AND TWENTY ELDERS*

kai kuKLOthen tou THROnou THROnoi EIko-si TESsa-res:

*And round the throne four and twenty thrones:*

kai ePI tous THROnous EIko-si TESsa-ras pres-buTErous [4245] ka-th*e*MEnous,

*and upon the thrones I saw four and twenty elders sitting, *

pe-ri-be-bl*e*MEnous [4016] hi-maTIois [2440] leuKOIS [3022];

*arrayed in white garments;*

kai ePI tas ke-phaLAS [2776] auT*O*N stePHAnous [4735] chruSOUS [5552].

*and upon their :heads golden crowns.*

 *d. 4:5a THE THRONE: EMITS LIGHTNINGS, VOICES AND THUNDERS*

kai ek tou THROnou ek-poREUontai [1607] a-straPAI [796] kai ph*o*NAI
[5456]kai bronTAI
[1027].

*And out of the throne proceed lightnings and voices and thunders.*

 *e. 4:5b-6 SEVEN LAMPS AND FOUR LIVING BEINGS*

kai hepTA lamPAdes [2985] puROS [4442] kaiOme-nai eN*O*pi-on tou THROnou,

*And seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne,*

HAI ei-sin ta hepTA PNEUma-ta tou TheOU;

*which are the seven Spirits of :God;*

kai eN*O*pi-on tou THROnou [2362], h*o*s THAlas-sa [2281] hu-aLIn*e*
[5193]hoMOIa kruSTALl
*o* [2930];

*6 and before the throne as if a glassy sea like crystal;*

kai en MEs*o* tou THROnou, kai KUkl*o* tou THROnou,

*and midst the throne, and round the throne,*

TESse-ra Z*O*a [2226] GEmon-ta [1073] oph-thalM*O*N [3788] EMpros-then kai
Opis-then.

*four living beings full of eyes before and behind.*

 *f. 4:7 THE CHARACTERIZATION OF THE FOUR LIVING BEINGS*

kai to Z*O*on to PR*O*ton HOmoi-on LEon-ti [3023],

*And the first :living being was like a lion,*

kai to DEUte-ron Z*O*on HOmoi-on MOSch*o* [3448],

*and the second living being like a calf,*

kai to TRIton Z*O*on [2226] Ech*o*n to PROs*o*-pon [4383] h*o*s anTHR*O*pou
[444],

*and the third living being had a face as of a man,*

kai to TEtar-ton Z*O*on HOmoi-on a-eT*O* [105] te-toMEn*o* [4072].

*and the fourth living being was like a flying eagle.*

 *g. 4:8 THE WINGS, EYES AND WORDS OF THE FOUR LIVING BEINGS*

kai ta TESse-ra Z*O*a hen kath' hen auT*O*N Ech*o*n aNA PTEru-gas [4420]hex,

*And the four living beings having each one of them six wings,*

kuKLOthen kai Es*o*-then GEmou-sin [1073] oph-thalM*O*N [3788];

*are full of eyes around and within:*

kai aNApau-sin [372] ouk Echou-sin h*e*MEras kai nukTOS, LEgon-tes,

*and they have no rest day and night, saying,*

HAgi-os [40], HAgi-os, HAgi-os, KUri-os ho TheOS, ho pan-toKRAt*o*r [3841],

*Holy, holy, holy, Lord: God, :Almighty,*

ho *e*n kai ho *o*n kai ho erCHOme-nos.

*who was and who is and who is coming.*

 *B. 4:9-11 THE DUTIES OF THE TWENTY-FOUR ELDERS*

Kai HOtan D*O*sou-sin [1325] ta Z*O*a [2226] DOxan [1391] kai tiM*E*N [5092]

*And whenever the living beings shall give glory and honor*

kai en-cha-riSTIan [2169] t*o* ka-th*e*MEn*o* ePI tou THROnou,

*and thanks to him that sits on the throne,*

t*o* Z*O*Nti eis tous ai*O*nas t*o*n ai*O*n*o*n,

*to him that lives unto the ages of the ages,*

peSOUNtai [4098] hoi EIko-si TESsa-res presBUte-roi [4245] eN*O*pi-on

*10 the twenty-four elders shall fall down before him*

tou ka-th*e*MEnou ePI tou THROnou,

*that sits on the throne,*

kai pro-skuN*E*sou-sin [4352] t*o* Z*O*N ti eis tous ai*O*nas t*o*n ai*O*n*o
*n,

*and shall worship him that lives unto the ages of the ages,*

kai baLOUsin [906] tous stePHAnous [4735] auT*O*N eN*O*pi-on tou THROnou,
LEgon-tes,

*and shall cast their :crowns before the throne, saying,*

Axi-os [514] ei, ho KUri-os kai ho TheOS h*e*M*O*N,

*11 Worthy are you, our :Lord and :God,*

laBEIN [2983] t*e*n DOxan kai t*e*n tiM*E*N kai t*e*n DUna-min [1411]:

*to receive the glory and the honor and the power:*

HOti su EKti-sas [2936] ta PANta,

*because you did create :all things,*

kai diA to THEl*e*MA [2307] sou *E*san, kai ekTISth*e*-san [2936].

*and because of your :will they were, and were created. *

 *NOTE**: *During our first “Pilot Prayer Team” meeting on October 31st,
this word “portal” or “door” for “THUra” came to us. It was because of a
vision from the preceding night in Moses Lake. God came down to reveal His
word in a special way from heaven. However, in Revelation 4:1, the Lord is
inviting John to come up through this door or portal, to receive the
revelation given to Him concerning things to come, which He signified to
John through His angel.

 We all need to be sensitive to the unseen world in which God and His angels
and saints dwell. To read H. A. Baker's “Visions Beyond the Veil”, is to
become very much aware of the reality of this unseen world. As we follow the
principles of “meditation” as revealed in Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3 and Psalm
19:14, this world can open to us, and the door between the two worlds can
become clear.

 God indicated in September of 2008 that He was about to “activate” the
vision of “Spiritual Star Wars” through the “Organic Automated
Laser-Telescope” that He gave in answer to prayer in 1967, and confirmed in
1985. He followed this vision up with a second, revealing 70 Pilot Prayer
Teams of 8 individuals for 70 major cities in Canada, and 70 in the US.
There are now some 2-300 prayer teams in Canadian “City and Village Halls”
throughout the Dominion. To activate the above 2 visions on behalf of these
2-300 prayer groups, and see God “plant their feet on higher ground” - is
our prayer through the Pilot Prayer Team in the Seattle area that was
activated October 31st of this year. We have had but 3 meetings, and already
God is so activating what we are doing, that we can scarcely keep up with
Him. On December 7, 68 years after Pearl Harbor, God brought together
clearly the 7 component parts of His “Automated Laser-Telescope”. Then we
learned from a prayer group in Minnesota, that they had claimed that what
happened as a Day of Infamy December 7, 1941, would be compensated for by a
spiritual breakthrough this same date this year. We believe that the
revelation of the 7 component parts of His “Organic Automated
Laser-Telescope” is an answer to their prayer.

 Chapter 4 of the Book of Revelation is a key chapter to open up our
understanding of the full Revelation given to our Lord Jesus on our behalf.
Years ago John Wesley despaired of every understanding this book, until he
read the works of the “great Bengel”. Recently Dr. Daniel Juster, a
Messianic Jewish Leader and Theologian, felt the same as John Wesley in his
early days. Since the early 1990's - he and Mike Bickle have been presenting
the “One New Man” - through these two movements - on the basis of “Covenant”
understanding. While Dr. Juster was meditating recently, God drew near, and
said He was about to open to him the 7-fold key to understand the Book of
Revelation. Understand the first Passover in Egypt under Moses, and the
subsequent crossing of the Red Sea, and here you will find the 7-fold Key to
understand this Revelation.

 Turn to our Website (*www.2rbetter.org* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>), and
click on “Interlinear”. - Then click on the notes under the 5 sections of
Revelation 1-3, which give an introductory understanding of Dr. Daniel
Juster's 7-fold Key.

 1. *Preparation for God's people* - Revelation 2-3 - Letters to the 7
churches! Jesus words to these 7 churches only are a help to those who have
ears to hear what His Spirit is saying to these seven churches. These words
will prepare God's people for His Revelation to follow. Just as Joseph
protected Israel in Egypt while he was alive.

 2. *God's People Protected*! Just as God protected Israel in *Goshen* from
the plague of “flies” to the end of the plagues, so He will raise up *little
Goshens* for His people in these last days. See Revelation 4;7; 10-11

 3. *Plagues - on World-wide Egypt* - a picture of our world - world-wide -
Revelation 5-6; 8-9; 15-18

 4. *Antichrist - the Last-day Pharaoh!* - Revelation 12-13

 5. * Exodus through the Glory-cloud* - Revelation 14:14-16 - for us - just
as God delivered Israel through the Red Sea by Moses, a picture of Christ,
and His rescue of His people through this supernatural way.

 6. *Antichrist - drowned in the wrath of God* - 19:11-21-20:3; 2l-22, just
as Pharaoh and his hosts were drowned in the Red Sea.

 7. *Entrance into the Promised Land* - 19:;1-10; 20:4; 21-22; just as God
through Moses, and then Joshua (another type of Christ) drove out the 7
Canaanite nations, and planted Israel there according to His faithful
promise.

 IHOP at Kansas City has both CD and DVD copies of this unusual prophetic
teaching. - J.A.W.

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*