Psalm 19:1-14

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:02:47 PDT 2009

*Web: www.2rbetter.org
*

*2009-06-03
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

*
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*   <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*PSALM 19:1-14 - 2009-05-31 - Day of Pentecost - Book of Ruth - Barley
Harvest* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*“THE WORKS AND THE WORD OF GOD”* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*A. 19:1-6 GOD'S FIRST GOSPEL: HIS WORKS!* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*a. 19:l GOD'S GOSPEL IN CREATION* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

hash-sh*a*MAYyim [8064] me-sap-peRIYM [5608] ceB*O*D [3519] -
*e*l;<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*The heavens declare the glory of God;* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

vu-ma-aSEH [4639] yaD*A*YN mag-GIYD [5046] h*a*-r*a*KIYa
[7549].<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*And the firmament shows his handiwork.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*b. 19:2 THE WITNESS OF DAY AND NIGHT* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

y*o*m leY*O*M yab-biy*A* [5072] Omer [561], <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Day unto day utters speech,* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

veLAYl*a*h leLAYl*a*h ye-chavVEH [2331] - D*A*ath
[1847].<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*And night unto night shows knowledge.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*c. 19:3 IT IS A SILENT WITNESS* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*E*YN - o-mer ve*E*YN de-b*a*RIYM [561]; <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*There is no speech nor language;* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

beLIY nashM*A* k*o*L*A*M [6963]. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Their voice is not heard.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*d. 19:4-5 OUR SUN: PICTURES GOD'S SON!* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

be-c*a*l - ha*A*retz y*a*TZ*A* kavV*A*M [6457], <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Their line is gone out through all the earth,* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

vu-bikTZ*E*H [7097] TH*E*bel [8398] mil-l*e*yHEM. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*And their words to the end of the world.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

lashSHEmesh [8121] S*A*M - o-hel [3605] b*a*HEM, <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*In them has he set a tabernacle for the sun,* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

veHU ce-ch*a*TH*A*N [2860] yoTZ*E* m*e*-chup-p*a*TH*O*
[2646],<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his
chamber,*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

y*a*SHIYSH [7797] ce-gibB*O*R [1368] l*a*RUTZ *O*rach
[734].<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*And rejoices as a strong man to run his course* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*e. 19:6 THE EXTENT OF THEIR WITNESS* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

mikTZ*E*H [7097] hash-sh*a*MAYIM, <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*His going forth is from the end of the heavens,* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

M*O*tz*a*-*O* vu-the-k*u*-phaTH*O* [8622] al - ke-tz*o*TH*A*M
[7098];<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*And his circuit unto the ends of it;* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

ve*E*YN nisT*A*R [5640] M*E*ham-ma-th*o* [2535] . <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*And there is nothing hid from its heat.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*B. 19:7-14 GOD'S SECOND GOSPEL: HIS WORDS* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*a. 19:7 PURPOSE OF JEHOVAH'S LAW AND TESTIMONY* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

t*o*RATH [8451] Ye-h*o*VAH temiyMAH [8549], meSHIYbath [7725] NEphesh [5315];
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*The law of Jehovah is perfect, restoring the soul;*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*e*DUTH [5715] Ye-h*o*VAH ne-e-m*a*N*A*H [539], machCIYmath [2449] PEthiy
[6612]. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*The testimony of Jehovah is sure, making wise the
simple.*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*b. 19:8 PURPOSE OF JEHOVAH'S PRECEPTS AND
COMMANDMENT*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

pik-kuD*E*Y [4687] Ye-h*o*V*A*H ye-sh*a*RIYM [[3477], me-sam-me-ch*e*y
[8056] - LEB; <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*The precepts of Jehovah are right, rejoicing the
heart:*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

mitzVATH [4487] Ye-h*o*V*A*H b*a*R*A*H [1249], me-iyRATH [215] *e*yN*A*yim
[5869]; <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*The commandment of Jehovah is pure, enlightening the
eyes.*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*c. 19:9 PURPOSE OF JEHOVAH'S FEAR AND ORDINANCES*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

yirATH [3373] Ye-h*o*V*A*H te-h*o*R*A*H [2889], *o*MEdeth [5975] l*a*AD
[5703]: <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*The fear of Jehovah is clean, enduring for ever:*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

MISHpe-t*e*y [4941] - Ye-h*o*V*A*H eMETH [571], TZ*A*de-ku [6663]
yachD*A*V.<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*The ordinances of Jehovah are true, and righteous
altogether.*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*d. 19:10 THEIR VALUE* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

HANnech-m*a*DIYM [2520] MIZz*a*-h*a*b [2091], vu-mipPAZ [6337]
r*a*b;<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*More to be desired are they than gold, yes, than much fine
gold;*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

vu-me-thuKIYM [4966] mid-deBASH [1706] veNOpheth tzuPHIYM
[6688].<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Sweeter also than honey and the droppings of the
honeycomb.*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*e. 19:11 TWO MORE PURPOSES* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

GAM - ab-be-c*a* [5650] nizH*A*R 2094] b*a*HEM: <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Moreover by them is your servant warned:* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

be-sh*a*mR*A*M [8104] *E*keb [6118] r*a*b. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*In keeping them there is great reward.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*f. 19:12 A PRAYER OF CONFESSION* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

she-giy*O*TH [7691] MIY - ya-biyn [995]? <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Who can discern his errors?* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

MINnis-th*a*-r*o*th [5640] nakK*E*niy [5352]. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Clear me from hidden faults.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*g. 19:13 A PLEA FOR GOD'S PREVENIENT GRACE* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

gam miz-z*e*DIYM [2086] chaSOC [2820] abDEc*a*; <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins;*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

AL - yim-she-lu [4910] - BIY:* * <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Let them not have dominion over me:* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*a*z *e*yTH*A*M [8552], <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Then shall I be upright,* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

ve-nikK*E*Ythi [5352] mip-peSHA [6588] R*A*B. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*And I shall be clear from great transgression.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*h. 19:14 THE CAPSTONE OF THIS PSALM* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

YIhe-yu le-r*a*TZ*O*N [7522] im-r*e*y - PIY [6310]<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Let the words of my mouth * <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

ve-hegY*O*N ]1902] libBIY  <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*and the meditation of my heart* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

le-ph*a*NEYc*a* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Be acceptable in your sight,* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

Ye-h*o*V*A*H, tzuRI [6697], ve-go-aLIY [1350]. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*O Jehovah, my rock, and my redeemer.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*NOTE**: According to His promise to me at the University of British
Columbia in the Fall of 1942, God revealed Himself to me at Passover of
1944. Shortly after His revelation, I was on a Navy “Make and Mend”
somewhere outside of HMCS Naden at Esquimalt, BC, just outside of Victoria.
A few of us wee visiting an old Tavern, and inscribed above its door were
the words and reference of Psalm 19:14! This made a deep impression upon me
as a new believer, and I immediately put it to memory. Later God impressed
upon me the importance of having **His Words in my mouth, praying the Bible,
especially Psalms, Proverbs and the New Testament back to Him orally. I
later discovered also that Jewish believers meditated from the heart vocally
back to God, as they davened before Him. Their Prayer Book (Siddur) which
they use, is mostly a collection of Scripture verses for this purpose. One
can still see them doing this today before the Western Wall and in their
synagogues.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*Oral meditation, praying back to God His Word both with understanding and
in the Spirit, releases revelation from the Lord, understanding and insights
in His Word, strengthening of one's person: body, soul and spirit. It
greatly enhances the renewing of the mind (Romans 12:2) and grants victory
in our thought life (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*I link this verse (Psalm 19:14) and this Psalm with Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1;
and 1 Timothy 4:15.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*I believe these insights that God planted in my heart and mind the first
few months of my conversion, have been the secret of the revelations I have
received the last 65 years.* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>
I am preparing this Psalm and NOTE on the Day of Pentecost, Solar year
(Shavuot is the equivalent in the Jewish Lunar Year). In 1992 my wife Marie
and I were in Jerusalem for a 5 week seminar course on our Jewish Roots.
Before flying to Israel, God spoke to me in my spirit that He would speak to
me a special message on June 6, 1992, the Day of Pentecost and Shavuot of
that year. Seldom do these two Solar and Lunar Feasts come on the same day.
But - not only these two - but also the 25th Anniversary of the Fall of
Jerusalem back into the hands of Israel in 1967 at the Six Days' War -* fell
on this day!*These 3 events will never coincide again! Jesus said in Matthew
24 that when Jerusalem is again restored to Israel, that generation would
not pass away 'till He would return! A generation may be between 40 and 100
years. God told Abraham that his descendants would be in Egypt 4 generation
of 400 years. <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*I attended a celebration of Shavuot, the Day of Pentecost on June 6, 1992
in a Jerusalem Synagogue unto 2:00 AM. Then Marie and I went to the Western
Wall where close to one quarter of a million Jews met there, walking from
some 40 synagogue groups, and with their respective Torah Scrolls,
consummated the Feast of Weeks following the full reading of the Book of
Ruth. Barley Harvest takes place at this time, 50 days after the Feast of
Firstfruits connected with Passover - tying the two Feasts together.
Passover is not consummated until Pentecost takes place with the Baptism of
the Holy Spirit. It is incomplete to have but “Justification by Faith” in
the Book of Romans. We need empowerment and the fire of holiness as revealed
in the Book of Ephesians!* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*As we left the Western Wall about 7:00 AM of June 6, 1992, and as we walked
opposite to the Gate of Zion on the return to our hotel - the Word of the
Lord came to me - “This day My decree has gone forth from My Throne. From
now on, 'time' from your vantage point will speed up for the next five
years. That you may know that this is My Word through you, read Ezekiel
12:21-28.”* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*What happened at Whistler, BC, July 1st 1995 was much of the fulfillment of
this word. Freda Cooper led many of her tribal people in confessing their
sin of departure from God on their part. As they made reconciliation with
God, then representatives from Canada, Great Britain and the United States
came and knelt and asked forgiveness on behalf of their people - for their
mistreatment of the First Nations People of North America. But not until the
First Nations People under the leadership of Freda Cooper first made
reconciliation with God for their past
transgressions.*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*David Mainse of Toronto witnessed that this day - July 1st 1995, was the
outstanding day to him in his history of all of God's dealing up to that
time!* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*It is interesting to note that July 1st 1995 is the 128th anniversary of
the British North America Act of 1867, declaring the Dominion of Canada a
separate and independent entity from Great Britain; while at the same time
retaining a position within the British Commonwealth of Nations. 128 is “2”
to the 7th power! God makes no mistakes in His numbering! By some He is
called “The Mighty Numberer!” Through Ivan Panin God has reestablished the
original Numeric Greek Text of the New Testament, and its English Numeric
New Testament translation. God has commissioned me to put these two texts
into an Interlinear Format, transliterating the Greek text into English to
facilitate its use by laymen; outlining it according to the Numeric
“sentence”, “sub-paragraph”, “paragraph”, and “section” divisions - and
inserting Strong's numbers following the significant Greek
words.*<http://www.2rbetter.org/>

 <http://www.2rbetter.org/>

*My grandson Keelan Long is preparing a Website for this work, plus Greek
Numeric Word Studies, plus Bible Book Outlines based on Numerics, plus
selected Hebrew Interlinear chapters, plus Archives. Check out our Website <
* <http://www.2rbetter.org/>*www.2rbetter.org> for the beginning of these
postings. Keelan hopes to develop a method of posting for me (soon age 86),
so that I can complete this assignment.*

 *In Conclusion**: - God is **no respecter of persons. He will use any of us
as He used George Muller or me. Vocal Meditation, prayer in the Spirit,
devotionally praying back God's word to Him in prayer format - these are the
secrets that enable each of us to move up to the level where God's
individual calling for each of us can then be achieved. Of course, it
requires full discipleship (Matthew 28:18-20); full committal (Mark 8:34)
and full renewal of mind (Romans 12:1-2). Then there is no way Satan can
hinder God from fulfilling His full and perfect will through each one of us.
- J.A.W.*

 *P.S. In the above paragraph commemorating the 128th birthday of Canada on
July 1st 1995, I initially made an error by stating it as 132 years, though
it is actually “2” to the 7th power. On Sunday March 31st, the Day of
Pentecost at Aldergrove, BC, I repeated this error in a public service, and
was corrected by a man, but failed to catch it. My apologies: “To err is
human - to forgive is divine!” - J.A.W.*

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE -- Please Email: