Zephaniah to Malachi

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:24:41 PDT 2009

*2009-05-27
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

   *ZEPHANIAH, HAGGAI, ZECHARIAH, MALACHI - Overview - T4101R*

“*MESSAGE OF THE COVENANT”*

 *1. Zephaniah 3:20 (1-3) THROUGH JUDGMENT TO BLESSING. “At that time will I
bring you in, and at that time will I gather you; for I will make you a name
and a praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I bring back your
captivity before your eyes, says Jehovah.”* Yours is a mighty Kingdom,
Father, and an everlasting Kingdom! What You decree, You bring to pass! By
the power of Your Spirit You accomplish it. *Hallowed be your :name.*

 *2. Haggai 2:8-9 (1-2) HAGGAI: PROPHET OF THE TEMPLE. “The silver is mine,
and the gold is mine, says Jehovah of hosts. 9 The latter glory of this
house shall be greater than the former, says Jehovah of hosts; and in this
place will I give peace, says Jehovah of hosts.” *What is Your will, Father?
*Restoration*! City churches as in the days of Paul - restored throughout
every nation of earth! *Your :kingdom come.*

 *3. Zechariah 4:10 (1-6) EIGHT VISIONS. “For who has despised the day of
small things? for these seven shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in
the hand of Zerubbabel; these are the eyes of Jehovah, which run to and fro
through the whole earth.” **Find* your 300,000 soldiers for Your last day
army, Father. *Send forth* the draft notices. Be our Zerubbabel, Lord Jesus.
Build Your Church! *Your :will be done, As in heaven, so on earth.*

 *4. Zech 8:18-19 (7-8) * *FASTS INTO FESTIVALS. “And the word of Jehovah of
hosts came unto me saying, **19** Thus says Jehovah of hosts: The fast of
the fourth **month**, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the
seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and
gladness, and cheerful feasts; therefore love truth and peace.” * *Forgive
us* Father, for not understanding the possibilities in You. Creatively we
see You. You are the God who decrees whatever You purpose, and it comes to
pass. You call the things that are not as though they were. You make fasting
times - times of feasting! *Our :daily :bread Give us this day.*

 *5. Zech 9:10 (9-14) ULTIMATE TRIUMPH OF GOD'S KINGDOM. “And I will cut off
the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem; and the battle bow
shall be cut off; and he shall speak peace unto the nations: and his
dominion shall be from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the
earth.” *We bless You Father, for the final triumph of Your Kingdom. Satan's
day is but a little hour, a moment. But Your dominion in Christ is
everlasting! *And forgive us our :debts, As we also have forgiven our
:debtors.*

 *6. Malachi 2:10 (1-2) A PICTURE OF DARKNESS. “Have we not all one father?
has not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against
his brother, profaning the covenant of our fathers?” *Yes Father, why do we?
What form of rebellion is in our heart to sin against You and the wife of
our youth? How can we so lightly break Your Covenant of Marriage? *And bring
us not into temptation.*

 *7. Malachi 3:1 (3-4) A PICTURE OF LIGHT. “Behold, I send my messenger, and
he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom you seek, will
suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you
desire, behold, he comes, says Jehovah of hosts.” *After night comes the
morning. Judgment and purging prepare the way for revival. This is Your way,
Father! *But deliver us from the evil one.*

 *NOTE*: Again, we might have put in another text for one of the selections
above. Consider Zechariah 12:8 (9-14) *PRAYER MULTIPLICATION: BEYOND OUR
WILDEST IMAGINATION. “In that day shall Jehovah defend the inhabitants of
Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David;
and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of Jehovah before
them.” *This text became real to me in Northern Ontario in the late 70's, as
I was in the daily reading of “Faith's Checkbook” by Charles Haddon
Spurgeon.

 Since 1967 and later in 1985, I had been looking for a handle to two
visions God had given me at the first date. At the time God said, “Call it
“Spiritual Star Wars;” - an automated Laser Telescope. What I had seen was
featured in the March issue of the 1984 National Geographic. And because we
as Gentiles are grafted into our Jewish Roots - we now share equally with
Israel in their blessings through “The One New Man.” See Romans 9:4-5 for
further blessings because of this.

 In Deuteronomy 32:30, one drives 1000 to flight, but two - 10,000-fold; and
they of the house of David - as God, as the *angel of Jehovah* before them -
one million-fold; a couple: ten million; 4 couples, a billion-fold. The Lord
can then take 8 fully submitted disciples, and automatically direct them
against principalities and powers over cities, areas, states and nations -
and remove them! Then we can like David, go in and mop up!

 That day will *soon* be upon us. Check out our Website <*www.2rbetter.org**>
- *for other articles in “Embryonics” and “Archives” on this subject.

 What a way to end the English Old Testament with these 4 books. (The Hebrew
Old Testament ends with 2 Chronicles.) - J.A.W.

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org<mailing-subscribe at 2rbetter.org?subject=Just%20hit%20send%20be%20automatically%20subscribed>
*

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE -- Please Email: