Ephesians Outline & Overview

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:07:16 PDT 2008

"*TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*PO Box 25116 -- Federal Way WA 98093-2116*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 -- Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org*

*August 27, 2008
<http://www.2rbetter.org/>*

*EPHESIANS - OUTLINE OVERVIEW - T3601R*

*THE CHURCH: GOD'S MASTER-PIECE *

 *1. 1:3 (1:1-14, I. Panin's NNT) NINE BLESSINGS IN MESSIAH. "Blessed the
God and Father of our :Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every
spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ." *Father, we see Jesus at
Your right hand in heaven, full of grace and truth: our Advocate, our
Intercessor and our Great High Priest. He is our Head on Your behalf. *Hallowed
be your :name*

 *2. 2:8-9 (1:15-2:10) VISION MOTIVATES. "For by :grace have you been saved
through faith; and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not of
works, that no one should glory." *Let us never forget this truth, Father!
Let us always remember that we can add nothing to the finished work of
Messiah on Calvary. We evermore submit to Your way of salvation! *Your
:kingdom come.*

 *3. 2:21-22 (2:11-3:21) REVELATION OF THE MYSTERY: THE CHURCH. "Christ
Jesus himself being chief corner stone: in whom every building, fitly framed
together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord; 22 in whom you also are
built together into a habitation of :God in Spirit." *Father, we would
progress from being Your individual buildings and become Your corporate
inner temple, a fit habitation for You: for You are worthy, O God. *Your
:will be done, As in heaven, so on earth.*

*4. 4:11-12 (4:1-16) CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTING: EQUIPPING. "And HE gave some as
apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, shepherds and
teachers; 12 for the perfecting of the saints, unto a work of ministry, unto
a building of the body of the Christ." *We have given lip service to this
truth, but have not pressed in to ask for its fulfillment in its maturity.
Forgive us Father, for failing to do what Daniel did in Ezekiel 36:37a, "*Thus
says the Lord Jehovah: For this, moreover, will I be inquired of by the
house of Israel, to do it for them." * *Our :daily** **:bread Give us this
day.*

*5. 5:11-12 (4:17-5:14) SANCTIFICATION: INEVITABLE COROLLARY. "And have no
fellowship with the unfruitful :works of :darkness, but rather even reprove
them; 12 for the things done by them in secret it is a shame even to speak
of." *Father, give us a pure mind like that of * *Messiah. We put ourselves
in the way of mind renewal. We want like Job to love righteousness and hate
iniquity. *And forgive us our :debts, As we also have forgiven our :debtors.

*6. 5:28-30 (5:15-6:9) LOVE RELATIONSHIPS. "Thus ought the husbands also to
love their wives as their own bodies. Who loves his own :wife loves himself:
29 for no one ever hated his own :flesh; but nourishes and cherishes it,
even as the Christ also the church; 30 because we are members of his :body."
* O God our Father, forgive us as husbands for giving lip service and mental
assent to this principle of Kingdom truth, but failing so often to practice
it from our hearts.* **And bring us not into temptation.*

*7. 6:12 (6:10-24) MYSTERY OF EVIL. "For our :wrestling is not against blood
and flesh, but against the principalities, against the authorities, against
the world-rulers of this :darkness, against the spirituals of the wickedness
in the heavenlies." *Again, open our spiritual eyes to see this principle in
reality. Help us not to move carnally against satan, but according to the
principle of 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 in a *corporate* sense. *But deliver us
from the evil *one.

 *NOTE:* In the Fall of 1945 I purchased all the works available on Ivan
Panin and his Numeric discoveries, some 20 books and pamphlets at that time.
When I read the Introduction to his Greek Numeric New Testament, and that he
had discovered that even the sentences, sub-paragraphs, paragraphs and
sections were established by Bible Numerics, I was fascinated.

 I love to outline, and it occurred to me that if I summarized the sentences
according to this structure, and gathered the summaries up into paragraphs,
etc. - that I would be able to visualize the 27 New Testament books from
God's perspective.

 I thought to myself - "What book should I first experiment with? Ephesians
being one of my favorite New Testament books - why not try it?"

 It took me about a week to come down to normal living again following its
completion, and following the revelation that came to me on the accomplished
outlining and summarizing of this book!

 I was hooked. For the last 63 years I have spent well over 40,000 hours
outlining, summarizing, working on an Interlinear Outlined NT based on
Panin's Numeric Greek and English NT texts, plus the major Greek words of
the NT.

 I have some 44 chapters of the Interlinear NT complete, and hope to finish
the entire 27 books within the next 3 years. My third grandson is about
ready to release a new Website containing these 44 chapters, plus 4 other
related subjects, including 51 other outlines of the entire Bible according
to the above format. As I have recently turned 85, your prayers and faith
will be much appreciated for the grace and strength to complete what I
believe is a commission from God.

 Your friend - Jim Watt

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
jmbetter-subscribe at skagitattic.com<jmbetter-subscribe#@skagitattic.com>