Challenges & Problems of Immigration

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:50:44 PDT 2008

"*TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*PO Box 25116 -- Federal Way WA 98093-2116*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 -- Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org*

   *2008.07.30 - CHALLENGES & PROBLEMS OF IMMIGRATION*

 *I am American born (in Arkansas) of Canadian parents. Until age 21 I had
the privilege of choosing which nation I would join as a citizen. By taking
an oath of allegiance to join the Canadian Navy in 1943, I made that choice,
and for the next 6 years was Canadian only.*

 *When we applied for American landed immigrancy, Mr. Riddler, the American
consul in Regina, Saskatchewan gave me pleasant news: The US Congress passed
an "Oath of Repatriation" provision. Any American born citizen who took an
oath of Allegiance in Canada to join their armed forces prior to his
21stbirthday, could avail himself of this provision. I did, and in 5
minutes +
$50.00, I was again an American, but no longer a Canadian.*

 *Marie and I in 1949 made preparation to leave Canada and enter the United
States as "landed immigrants." We went through all the requirements of
having our fingerprints checked in 5 different places to ensure that we had
no criminal record, and all the various documents of birth certificates and
marriage licenses etc. required we provided. We also had to have a U.S.
citizen guarantee us financially so we wouldn't be a burden upon this
country. All this took some 3 months.*

 *We did all this, and in April of that year became landed immigrants, and
in September entered Northern Baptist Theological Seminary of Chicago to aim
for an M. Div. (Master of Divinity Degree). *

 *Now today our government cooperates with business in allowing millions of
illegal immigrants into our country. There are no fingerprint checks, and
many of these are prior criminals. No doubt their government is glad to get
rid of them.*

 *To us it does not seem fair that we had to enter this country legally with
the above requirements; but today our nation (government, congress,
executive branch and courts) have let the bars down.*

 *Now read the following, and see what you think.*

 *It is not that we are anti-Mexican -- it is simply that our nation cannot
continue to exist in this manner. Our legal citizens have a right to expect
better, while the powers that be refuse to do what is right, legal and just.
In the past citizens used the voting booth to right wrongs.*

 *JUST ONE STATE*

 *This is only one State ....... If this doesn't open your eyes nothing
will!*

 *From the L. A. Times*

*1. 40% of all workers in the L.A. County (L.A. County has 10.2 million
people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are
predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.*

*2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.*

*3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
*

*4. Over 2 / 3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien
Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births are paid for by taxpayers.*

*5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.*

*6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
*

*7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely
illegal aliens from south of the border.*

*8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.*

*9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.*

*10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak
Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County.)*

 *(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)*

 *Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on
welfare. Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over
90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of
inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.*

 *We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue!*

 *How can you help​?** You will know intuitively what you can and should do.
*

 *California is only one State.*

 *If this doesn't open your eyes, nothing will! *

 *And you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters?*

   *CORRECTED INFORMATION FOR RESENDING*

Robert Ricciardelli has asked me to resend his updated website information
www.vision2advance.com . The injesus.com will not be able to find him. Here
is his personal email: Robert.ricciardelli at gmail.com . He adds this note:
"If you would like to send the information below, it is very hard for anyone
to refute. You have made the right stance and it was done in love. Those
that go to my website know that I am a "unity" person, and not like others
that sometimes feel it is their calling to expose. This is not my calling
except for now - as the Lord called me to this assignment and opened the
door to bring me close to it.

"I have worked to try and help the Lakeland folk, and the truth is, they are
reporting things that are not happening. They say they have raised 34 from
the dead and we cannot get one testimony from Lakeland. This is just one
issue of many, and is causing a real schism in the Charismatic church…
Praying for all involved. Not sure if you have seen the below… Ignore some
of the dialogue printed on some of the videos. We are not heresy hunters,
but would like to challenge for plumb line truth and integrity, since this
is broadcast to the nations in representation of all of us…

"Here is a link to a small radio show I did, and it went out everywhere
unexpectedly,,,, It is the July 14thshow
*http://www.thewalkshow.com/*<http://www.thewalkshow.com/>

"Please listen to this for at least the first 3 minutes; after that , you
will want to hear all 10 minutes. Todd confesses he was possessed by demons
and had violent rage. Seems like he opened doors to let more in. Maybe these
same demons spoke to him to make him think they were coming out. Regardless,
it seems there are more to come out… Most discerning people think so. This
is scary; he beat his mom and has violent rage in his own confession. We are
seeing this continue in Lakeland. When will the scales come off of the eyes
of those who are part of this deception?
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtSK9TyduR4&NR=1 *

"A*nd below is one of the violent moments of Lakeland. This man did not get
healed, but was assaulted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUTCWLoD4-4*. *I
will be interviewing him soon. Todd should have been arrested for assault;
the man was in pain for several days because of the blow, and in Jesus
name!This was not God; it was of the devil and a criminal act.*

"A*nd then here is Todd bragging of the violence.
http://www.brianjones.com/2008/05/jackie-chaning-people-for-jesus.htmlDisregard
the commentary, none is needed. Oh Lord we ask you to set Todd
free and to protect the innocent, while lifting the deception of those who
cannot see this." *

 *1) Violence Preached http://youtube.com/watch?v=_K8XjObzfXM *

*2) Impartation anointing; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTsYSR9kEeg*
*3) Interview on spirituality;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WR_EHWbc9c0&feature=related*
*4) He preaches something new (spiritually) not Jesus.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lKA_X1zxOQc*

*Advancing His Kingdom, Robert Ricciardelli - Visionary Advancement
Strategies*

*In Essentials, UNITY - In Non-essentials, FREEDOM - In All Things, LOVE*

 *PS. A friend of mine (Jim Watt) wrote a comment on my mailing "Leaving --
to Enter." In it he challenged one man who was visited by angels, "Did you
test the spirits of these angels?" The response was, "I did not have to,
because these were real manifestations." This answer did not satisfy my
friend. He goes on to say:*

 *We do not need any other voices in our lives other than the Holy Spirit.
It is people who cannot hear the voice of the Holy Spirit any longer that
seem to have these visitations that are nothing but counterfeits in the
spiritual realm. It is my 35 years of full time ministry that has caused me
to understand that angels usually only appear in behalf of the saints when
they are in positions that they cannot help themselves, and either need a
word or guidance in dire circumstances. Prophecy that is based on
information given by "angels" is not to be trusted. The words must be
tested, and the messenger must also be tested. "Is Jesus Christ the Son of
God?" (And did He come in the flesh?)*

*Yes, there are many spiritual manifestations in Lakeland. Which god is
doing this? Which spirit is doing this?*

*Maybe you could make more clear the reasons that you are breaking away?
This is important for people to understand where you are coming from.*

*Thank you for your sensitiveness and obedience to the Holy Spirit. Stay
true to the one and only Faith in God. May He strengthen both you and Marie
in your inner man. -- A Friend.*

 *TO SUBSCRIBE -- Please Email:
jmbetter-subscribe at skagitattic.com<jmbetter-subscribe#@skagitattic.com>
*