Vantage, Washington

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:18:48 PST 2007

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt*

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Tel: 253.874.4265 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org – **November 19, 2007***

* *

*"VANTAGE, **WASHINGTON** RETREAT" – **November 8-9, 2007***

* *

*Dear Eleven-Couple Friends!*

* *

It wasn't till early this morning that I received the following for you.

These days at our age – Marie and I attend very few conferences or retreats,
except when God shows us His green light that He wants us there.

When John Roddam first broached the opportunity at Vantage to me, I
immediately felt a tentative "Yes" from the Lord, but told him that seeing
it was a couples' retreat for worship and prayer – that I would check with
Marie and get her "take" on it.

She immediately said a tentative "yes" also, which surprised me. I later
found out that because John had asked Darrell and Carlene Dahlman to lead in
team worship, Marie wanted to be there to see how the Holy Spirit would
lead. She was not disappointed. (Darrell had led worship for our
congregation some 7 time or so in the past.)

God has spoken to me a number of times during my life. The first time was in
the Fall of '42, when I was yet an unbeliever. He knew I had a heart to know
Him, and from Psalm 107:23-24 said, "Join the Navy, and I'll reveal Myself
to you." I did; and 9 months after my induction, HE did!

Then I asked Him – "Why ME out of my 500 or so friends? Why are there not
any of them hungering and thirsting like David after You?" And He replied,
"Because I am going to restore My church with apostles and prophets, and if
you are faithful, you may have part in this."

Then in 1944 in Victoria BC, He introduced to me through a Russian Jew the
works of Ivan Panin. Upon my discharge from the Navy at the close of World
War II, I ordered all the works of Panin, and when I read his introduction
to the Numeric Greek New Testament – that even the sentence structure,
paragraphing and chapter equivalents were established by Bible Numerics, I
was hooked. I have spent approximately 60,000 hours in the last 60 years or
so working on Greek Word Studies and an Interlinear Greek New Testament that
was on the heart of Panin to see produced.

God sovereignly led me to Bethel Bible Institute, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
following World War II. A sailor could get out of the Navy a year early at
that time, if he had a job or school to go to. I had neither.

In August of 1945 in desperation I fasted and prayed all one night in the
ship's laundry at HMCS Cornwallis, Digby, Nova Scotia. About 5:00 AM God
drew near, and showed me a vision of something I needed to make right from
my unsaved days. As soon as I promised to do so He said, "Write George R.
Hawtin, Bethel Bible Institute, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and apply as a
student." Without more of an address, I soon received application forms.
Soon after filling them out and returning them, I received approval to
enroll as a student. My Naval captain permitted me to receive my discharge
at HMCS Naden, Esquimalt, Victoria BC. I saw my parents, and arrived in
Saskatoon in October 1945 2 hours before registration closed, and saved a
$5.00 late registration fee! (A Scotsman's bargain!)

This year at BBI gave me the connections that in 1948 placed me as one of
the 7 elders in North Battleford for the July Camp Meeting. God arranged it
all!

On one occasion in the '60's, my father appeared to me in a dream. He sensed
my pleasure at the amazing fruitfulness of a garden I worked on at our home
in Port

Alberni BC. He turned to me and said,

*"WHATEVER you desire*

*with ALL OF YOUR HEART – *

*you will ALWAYS accomplish."*

* *

I have two commissions from God that for HIS sake I desire with all of my
heart. The first is to get HIS Numeric Interlinear Greek New Testament done
– not Panin's New Testament – nor mine – but GOD'S!  Secondly, to bring the
12 Embryonic Revival Principles that came together in 1948 for the North
Battleford, Saskatchewan Latter Rain Outpouring – to MATURITY.

In a vision in July 1992 after our return from our 3rd trip to Israel, He
spoke to me through George R. Hawtin – "You and Marie were with us at the
beginning of the 1948 Revival. You know the Revival principles that God
brought together at that time. I'm too old to lead in another Visitation. I
pass the torch to you. Take it and bring to maturity these 12 Embryonic
principles. They shall be parameters of safety for the last revival that
precedes the return of My Son!"

I have been diligently pursuing these two assignments since then. Just this
year the format for God's Interlinear Greek New Testament came clearly to me
after 40 years of prayer. Portions of this He led me in linking with the 12
1948 Revival Principles.

For instance, our Jewish Roots are linked with Romans 9-11; the Gift of the
Holy Spirit with John 13-17; the 5-fold ministry with Ephesians 4; the
"abiding" or "dwelling" of Zebulun with John 14:1-16 ("Hudson Taylor's
Spiritual Secret" clearly brings this out.); the Beatitudes with Asher the
blessed; Matthew 6:16-18 with Gad and fasting. Seven of these linkages are
complete, and the remaining 5 will soon be mailed out, and hopefully posted
on our Website.

So – the two assignments are intimately yoked together. And He intimated at
the time of John Roddam's invitation – The 11 couples attending this retreat
will understand the significance of these two assignments I have give you,
and will yet more understand them as you share the Restoration of the
"Heavenly Choir" as demonstrated through Darrell Dahlman, and the
"Presbytery Concept" as you and Marie lay hands on and prophesy over the
other 10 couples.

Because of their understanding that I will give them, they will be willing
to partner with you in prayer and intercession to see My two-fold assignment
to you brought to fulfillment.

Marie and I had another invitation to go to Minnesota in February 11-13 to
celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the 1948 Visitation. (I am the last living
elder that took part in the 1948 Summer Camp Meeting and in the October
Convention in Edmonton, Alberta.) However, I just received an Email that the
hosting pastor was unable to procure a suitable meeting place at that time
for this event. He reluctantly let us know of its cancellation.

But when I shared this with John Roddam, he immediately responded – "Not to
worry – we will have it at St. Luke's Episcopal Church of Seattle," of which
John is the Rector. In 1971-72 I worked closely with Father Dennis Bennett
of St. Luke's in the two unusual June Visitations, that we called Seattle I
and Seattle II after Vatican I and Vatican II. For two years we saw a most
effective Presbytery concept realized in the SeaTac Metroplex, in which some
70 pastors and leaders took part. We were able to see the defeat of the
"Children of God" in our area, who attempted to destroy the "Jesus People"
movement – and also the defeat of the "Gay Movement" in Seattle, which
threatened to take 1000 of our young people from our churches. Instead, the
young evangelist who spearheaded this, was himself in the grave from AIDS in
short order. Dennis Bennett effectively led in this victory.

Well – there you have the report from Marie and myself for Thursday and
Friday, November 8th and 9th at Vantage, Washington. I believe it was
significant from God's perspective. The reports from some of the other
participants have been informative and challenging.

Bless you each couple who met with Bryan and Michelle Stockdale of Vantage
who hosted us, and with John Roddam and Darrell Dahlman who led us.

So that God's full purposes from this retreat might be realized, and that
undergirding prayer might increase from each of us 11 participating couples
– I am sending this report also to our other prayer supporters on our
mailing list.

And remember – our labors for HIM are not our projects of the Interlinear
Greek New Testament and bringing the 12 Embryonic 1948 Revival Principles to
maturity! – the projects are HIS! It is HIS interlinear Greek New Testament
– and the 12 Embryonic Revival principles of 1948 are HIS – to be brought by
HIM through our prayers to Maturity!

Remember Luke 17:10 (7-10) –

*"So you also,*

*when you shall have done all the things commanded you,*

*say [that], We are unprofitable bondmen;*

*we have done what was OUR DUTY to do!"*

* *

Your friends – Jim & Marie Watt

*NOTE:*  The above report to the members of a Worship and Prayer Retreat –
contains a two-fold prayer opportunity: God's Interlinear New Testament –
plus the bringing to maturity of His 12 Embryonic Revival Principles from
the 1948 Visitation at North Battleford, Saskatchewan.

I hoped that many of you would feel led to join with the above 11 couples in
bringing to fruition these two challenges. J & M W.

* *

* *

*FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:**
http://skagitattic.no-ip.org/pipermail/jmbetter/ *