Romans 9:30-33

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:22:55 PDT 2007

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt *

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Tel: 253.874.4256 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*Web: www.2rbetter.org – **October 31, 2007***

* *

*"ROMANS: JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH"*

* *

*C.  **9:30**-33   RIGHTEOUSNESS BY FAITH: ONLY WAY FOR JEW OR GENTILE***

*a.        **9:30a  OUR DILEMMA: EXPRESSED BY QUESTION*

Ti oun eROUmen [2046]?

*                                                       What shall we say
then?*

* *

*b.  9:30b-31   THE NATIONS MOMENTARILY HAVE PASSED THE JEWS*

 HOti ETHn*e*, ta m*e* di*O*kon-ta [1377] di-kai-oSUn*e*n [1343],

*                             That the nations, who followed not
afterrighteousness,
*

kaTEla-ben [2638] di-kai-oSUn*e*n, di-kai-oSUn*e*n de t*e*n ek PISte-*o*s
[4102]:

*                 apprehended righteousness, even the righteousness which is
of faith:*

Is-ra*E*L de, di*O*k*o*n NOmon di-kai-oSUn*e*s, eis NOmon [3551] ouk
EPHtha-sen [5348].

*31 **but **Israel**, following after a law of righteousness, did not arrive
at that law.*

* *

*c/d.  9:32a   RIGHTEOUSNESS IS MISSED IF SOUGHT BY WORKS*

               diA ti? HOti ouk ek PISte-*o*s, all' h*o*s ex ERg*o*n [2041].

          *Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by
works.***

* *

*             e.  9:32b-33   **ISRAEL** STUMBLED AT JESUS, THE END OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS*

      proSEko-psan [4350] t*o* LIth*o* [3037] tou prosKOMma-tos; kaTH*O*S
GEgrap-tai [1125],

*              They stumbled at the stone of ;stumbling; **33 **even
as itis written,
*

I-DOU, TIth*e*-mi [5087] en Si*O*N LIthon prosKOMma-tos kai PEtran
[4073]skanDAlou
[4625]:

*                 Lo, I lay in **Zion** a stone of  stumbling  and a rock of
offence:*

kai ho pisTEU*o*n ep' auT*O* ou ka-tai-schunTH*E*se-tai [2617].

*                                          And who believes on him shall not
be put to shame.*

* *

* *

*NOTE:*  Sixteen years ago today, Richard Gobble of Spokane took me with him
as a partner to conduct a Leadership Conference in Maipu, a suburb of
Santiago, Chile. At this same time God promoted Dennis Bennett of St. Luke's
Episcopal Church of Seattle to receive his Crown of Glory!  For some 2000
years, Israel as a nation has been in the position of Romans 9:30-33. But
times are changing, and the remnant of believers in Israel since 1967 has
been increasing at an amazing rate. This is completely according to the
prophetic scriptures. The nation has yet to be born again in a day at the
Second Coming of their Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus). The church can help speed
this glad occasion, so close to the heart of God. He wants them not only
back in His land entrusted to them, but IN THEIR LAND IN PEACE!

Marie and I had the privilege of being in Israel June 6, 1992, the
25thAnniversary of the fall of
Jerusalem back into the hands of Israel. Jesus prophesied that the
generation alive in 1967 for this event, would not pass away till ALL things
would be fulfilled. And it was not only a marked year for this event, but
both the Jewish Lunar year of Shavuot fell on this same date, and the Solar
celebration of the Feast of Pentecost for the Church ALSO fell in 1992 on
June 6th. Never before and never again will these 3 celebrations fall on the
same date! One million Jews were visiting in Israel for the first of these 3
events.

The nations of the world did not and are not celebrating this first event.
2007 was the 40th Anniversary for the fall of Jerusalem back into the hands
of Israel. The United Nations, United Europe and the United States do not
recognize this. They do not put their embassies in Jerusalem. But GOD
recognizes it, for it is HIS Land, HIS City and HIS doing! Look at Psalm 2
to see what God thinks of the machinations of the nations against Israel. He
that sits in the Heavens laughs, and in His displeasure He will soon upbraid
all nations who withstand His purposes for Israel.

However, the Scripture passage above, shows God's graciousness to the church
throughout the world's nations, and this entire 3 chapter-passage explains
His Wisdom and Grace towards both the church and Israel throughout these two
millennia.

Daniel Juster revealed to the church in April of this year their high
privilege and responsibility on behalf of Israel. There are six significant
goals God has for the Messianic Jewish Movement. Intercession on their
behalf on the part of the church can speed this up. And – not only does the
church need to be grafted intelligently into her Jewish Roots – but likewise
the Messianic Jewish Movement needs to be grafted into the
two-Millennia-blessing of the church, which spiritually speaking, is
Israel's daughter.

Make no mistake. Many of the questions of both Israel and the church are
CLEARLY set forth in these 3 chapters. Here is the WISDOM of God for both
parties in these last days, just prior to the return of our joint Messiah.
Then as we unite intelligently as ONE NEW MAN – we will see the greatest and
Most Awesome release of God's Glory that the world has ever seen.  Jim Watt

PS. Again, as a reminder. The transliterated Greek text above and its
English translation from the  Greek New Testament, was discovered by Ivan
Panin in the late 19th and early 20th Century. This Russian servant and
saint of the Most High God, gave himself through 50 years of 100,000 hours
to produce through Bible Numerics these two texts. He died in 1942 in
Aldershot, Ontario, Canada without seeing any significant fruit from his
labors. NOW is the time of his reaping.

To learn more of the remarkable labors of this man, click on the following
*http://www.christianity.ca/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=4553&srcid=1979 *

There you will find an article I wrote, posted on the Website of "The
Evangelical Fellowship of Canada." They have added 5 links to my article,
which substantially help readers in their understanding. JW.

* *

* *

*FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:**
http://skagitattic.no-ip.org/pipermail/jmbetter/ *