Chinese Beggar Boy Prophesies

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 11:16:45 PDT 2007

*"TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" MINISTRIES*

*Jim & Marie Watt – Beth Chesed, **Tacoma***

*PO Box **25116 – Federal Way** **WA** **98093-2116***

*Web: www.2rbetter.org – Fax: 253-474.0189*

*Tel: 253.874.4265 – Email: jmbetter at gmail.com*

*June 24, 2007** *

* *

*"CHINESE BEGGAR BOY PROPHESIES"*

*(From: "Visions Beyond the Veil" – H.A. Baker)*

* *

In fulfillment of the scripture that *"In the last days … your sons and
daughters will prophesy …"* (Acts 2:17), a ten-year old boy was used by the
Lord to bring us a message we will never forget.

A few months earlier this boy had been a beggar. He had arrived at our
doorstep in rags and filthy – in fact with more dirt than clothes – with two
other boys and asked if he might come in. When bathed and dressed the boy
looked like an innocent chap, and so he proved to be. He at once took every
Bible story and sermon to heart. He soon learned to pray, and we could hear
him praying very earnestly every night. When the Holy Spirit came in power
at Adullam this boy was among the first to receive the baptism in the Holy
Spirit and to speak in tongues.

Just as surely as God spoke to men and women in the past, making it possible
for them to claim that the Scriptures were inspired by God and to declare,
'Thus says the Lord' with such conviction that they were willing to stake
their lives on it, so God still speaks to the children today, when
circumstances demand it and faith and other conditions permit it.

One night there was an unusually strong sense of the Lord's presence and
heaven seemed very near. The boy I have just spoken about seemed to leave
the earth and be caught up in heaven. Ushered into the presence of the Lord
Jesus he fell flat on his face before Him in humble adoration and worship.
As a matter of fact the boy lay stretched out on the floor in the middle of
the room surrounded by the other boys, who listened intently to the message
that came through him from the Lord. The boy sobbed and wept with the
deepest grief as the message was given to him; he spoke in a clear strong
voice, speaking a sentence or two at a time. There was a strong rhythm in
the language; the words were simple and pure. The intonation of the voice,
the choice of language, the penetrating power of every word was such that no
one who heard it could have doubted that this Samuel was speaking by direct
supernatural inspiration from God.

In his vision lying at the feet of the Lord the boy said, 'Lord Jesus, I am
not worthy to be here or to be saved at all. I am only a little street
beggar.' Then Jesus spoke to the boy. The boy did not know it at the time,
but the Lord actually used him as a mouthpiece, using the first person and
addressing us and the children sitting around him. Our longing is that this
message might grip your hearts as it still grips ours.

*Christ's message*

'I weep tonight. I am heartbroken. I am in deep sorrow because there are so
few people who believe in me. I planned and prepared heaven for everyone,
and made room for all the people in the world. I made the New Jerusalem in
three enormous cities, one above the other, with plenty of space for all.
But they will not believe me. Those who believe are so very few. I am sad,
so very sad. [This message was given between heart-rending sobs and floods
of tears from the boy.] Since men and women will not believe me, I must
destroy this wicked earth. I planned to destroy it with three great
disasters, but because there is so much evil I have added a fourth.

'If you have any friends, tell them to repent quickly. Persuade everyone to
believe the gospel as soon as possible. But if people will not listen and
will not accept your message the responsibility will not be on you.

'Receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit. If you will wait and believe, I
will baptize you. The devil deceives you by making you think you will not
receive the baptism, but wait and seek, and I will baptize you and give you
power to cast out demons and to heal the sick. Those who receive the
anointing of the Holy Spirit are to preach and bear witness, and I will be
with you to help and protect you in times of danger.

'If you think perhaps you won't get to heaven, that thought is from the
devil. I will not destroy my own children; I will protect and save every one
of you: not one who belongs to me will be lost. I will overcome. Pray for
Mr. and Mrs. Baker, and I will give them power to cast out demons and to
heal the sick. The children in the Home should be obedient. Do not fight. Do
not lie. Live at peace. When you pray, pray from your heart. Do not let you
love grow cold.

'Tell other churches they too should seek the Holy Spirit. All churches must
press forward.

'The devil is coming to the earth in a few years, and there will be great
trouble. Do not worry; I will protect you.

'People everywhere will gather together and fight in one place, after which
I will come to punish the earth. Do not be afraid, for those who believe in
me will be caught up in heaven to blow trumpets and to play harps.

'I will destroy two out of every three people. When I come everything must
obey my voice [Chinese: *Yang yang du **yao** ting o dy hwa*]. Houses will
collapse; mountains will fall down; trees will be destroyed. There will be
utter destruction and not even a blade of grass will be left. [Chinese: *Ih
gen tsao dub buh liu*]. Those who worship idols will die. All sorcerers and
spiritist mediums will be thrown into hell. Only those who believe the
gospel will be saved.'

This is what the Lord said to us at Adullam, and we believe this message is
for all to whom we may be able to pass it on. It was given in Chinese, as
recorded above. The sentences were spoken slowly and distinctly, with pauses
in between. I wrote them down as they were given. They were often repeated
so that there could be no mistake on the part of the hearers; there was
ample time to record every word the Lord spoke through his chosen prophet.

When the message was complete the boy got up and told us he had been at
Jesus' feet. He did not know that the Lord had spoken through him in the
first person as well as to him. He repeated the prophecy, saying, 'Jesus
said this … Jesus said that.'

Having heard the prophecy, written it down and then heard it repeated from
the prophet's memory point by point, it was easy to see how, in the Old
Testament days, a scribe could record every word as it came from the
prophet's lips or how the prophet himself could record his own messages,
saying truly, 'Thus says the Lord'.

Just as in the past God used a boy, Samuel, to speak in an audible voice a
message that was directly from God and was fulfilled to the very letter, so
we believe that He is still the same living God and has spoken to us
directly. We believe this prophecy will be fulfilled. We must either listen
and obey, or suffer the eternal consequences.

*NOTE:*  This book by H.A. Baker has recently been updated through his
grandson Rolland Baker, now ministering in Mozambique with his wife Heidi.
It can be purchased through Iris Ministries for $8.00, plus reports on the
parallel work now taking place in Mozambique.

Click on *http://www.IrisMin.com <http://www.irismin.com/>* – under the book
on the right on the Front Page, "The Hungry Always Get Fed," click on *view
book store*. Then under "Visions Beyond the Veil" click on "Add to Cart."
Next click on "Go to Payments" and fill in "Billing Details".

The original edition by H.A. Baker was placed in my hands as a new convert
in 1944. It is perhaps having even more of an impact on me today than it did
63 years ago when I was a sailor in the Canadian Navy.

Because of "Visions Beyond the Veil" and many other books of H.A. Baker, I
have been praying for China regularly ever since, as well as for India and
Israel. These 3 nations plus Japan and Korea have held a special interest
for me to this day. Whatever will enable us to have a deep relationship with
the Lord Jesus, and allow Him to use us today as He used these former
Chinese orphans and beggars of the Adullam Orphanage in Kunming, Yunnan
province – THAT will be pleasing to the heart of our Father.

Your friend – Jim Watt

* *

* *

*FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:**