God's Personal Commissions to me

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:30:37 PDT 2012

April 30, 2012

 *2012-04-29 - Vashon Island - Frank Davis - Overview of the Word of Lord*

*for the last 70 years from 1942*

 *- 1933 - Spring - Langley BC - Romans 1:20 - Gospel in Creation - the
Heavens*

*- G.R. Gordon - The Lily Series, monthly for 4 years + Intra Muros*

*- A Gospel Seed planted*

*- United Church of Canada - The Canadian Boy S.S. take home paper - The
Puzzle Corner*

*4 years of 52 weeks each - 4 Bible verses to find - for 4 books*

*- 1942 - Fall - Psalm 07:23-24 - Join the Navy and I'll reveal myself to
you. - This was one month before Ivan Panin died in December. God arranged
for me to be in the Navy where He planned to reveal Himself to me, and then
in July have a fellow Russian introduce Panin to me in 1944. Then in 1945
God hooked me on Panin's discovery of the Bible Numeric sentence and
paragraph paragraphing, which led me to outline the Book of Ephesians, and
then volunteer to put together Panin's Greek and English texts in an
Interlinear format, and outline it all. Now it is 2012 - 70 years following
the death of Panin, and his life's desire to see his work in an Interlinear
format will be printed! God is the Master Chess-player! And all we are
pawns and pieces on his board so He can defeat Satan! It reminds me of how
Daniel counted up the 70 years from Jeremiah's prophecy of Judah's
captivity - and then prayed for their restoration! I guess what Daniel did
for Judah, I am doing for Panin.*

*- 1942 - Fall - Dr. Gerald B. Switzer - Prof. of Church History - Union
College - U.C. of Canada*

*series of 6 messages - ending with, “Every young man ought to consider the
ministry as a profession.”*

*- God used it to get a commitment from me -*

*- 1943 - July - RCNVR - HMCS Naden - read 100 books in the hope of finding
God *

*- Gordon Jary - witness of a backslider*

*- 1944 - finally turned to the Bible for the first time seriously - Romans
- Knew God's conditions - *

*- finally yielded - prayed seriously for first time in life - 3rd time,
knew He heard.*

*- Go to Vern McMahon - former Communist chum - and tell him you can't go
that way any more - you have made a decision to serve Me according to the
Bible.*

*- Did - born again - because fulfilled Romans 10:9-10 -*

*- Read the Bible through in 6 weeks to see what I had got myself into.*

*- Asked the Lord - “Why out of 500 friends and acquaintances, have You
revealed Yourself to me?” “Because”, He said, “I am going to restore my
church with apostles and prophets, and if you are faithful, you may have
part in this.”*

*- Passover - full moon of Nisan 14*

*- 7 books immediately dropped into my hands* *this year.*

*- George Muller's “Answers to Prayer”*

*- Smith Wigglesworth's “Ever Increasing Faith”*

*- Dr. Charles S. Price - Golden Grain*

*- H.A. Baker - “Visions Beyond the Veil”*

*- “40 Years of Signs and Wonders in the Life of Mrs. Maria Woodworth-Etter”
*

*(#3 Word of the Lord - “In the not too distant future, you will see the
Heavenly Choir restored.”*

*- “Herald of His Coming” - “Household Salvation” by J.A. MacMillan*

*- July - Dr. Jewel from Calgary Alberta - Russian Jew - “I will teach you
Greek, if you will study the works of the great Ivan Panin” - 2 pamphlets
with some 20 books “by” or “on” Panin.*

*- July - baptized in Holy Spirit*

*- Used a naval leave to go to Port Alberni, and from Mrs. Mary Bertha
Allquist learned the spiritual significance of the Urim and Thummim through
Proverbs 6:20-22 - plus the significance of the 7 feasts of the Lord in
Leviticus 23.*

*- 1945 - August - Word of the Lord from HMCS Cornwallis, Digby, Nova
Scotia - after I made a bike right - “Write George R. Hawtin, Bethel Bible
Institute, Saskatoon, and apply as a student.”*

*- October - preached following naval discharge at Port Alberni - Man I
made bike right with - present - and had led my father to the Lord on his
death bed - visited him every night of his last 30 days.*

*- Saskatoon - BBI - ordered the 20 Panin books, and uncovered Panin's
Bible Numeric discovery of the original Greek text, plus its sentence,
paragraph and section structure - also on Numerics.*

*- 1946, February 12, Word of Lord came to me at 3:00 AM - “Ask Me for your
family in salvation - and I will give them to you.” I jumped out of bed on
a cold cement floor - 38 degrees below zero outside, and quickly said - “My
father, my mother and my brother.” “You've got them,” was the answer, so I
jumped back into bed, and all three marvelously came into the Kingdom in
their respective times.*

*- Also - same time - Word of the Lord - “He came as a burning, flamingfire to
dwell in the heart of His people.” I thought it was a verse from the
Scripture, but faculty members of the Institute said, Not so! But it is an
entirely scriptural word of the Spirit. I have claimed it, and walk in it.*

*- 1947 - Jock Davidson - showed me how to win scholarships by: proper note
taking; proper outlining of texts; how to write essay type tests; how to
write term papers*

*- I applied this to outlining the Book of Ephesians - and was so impressed
that I made a commitment to make an Outlined Interlinear NT based on
Panin's 2 texts.*

*- 4 members of the male quartet from the IVCF chapter of the University of
Saskatchewan volunteered to purchase this when completed.*

*- 1948 - Feb. 12 - God's Visitation at Sharon Orphanage and Schools at
North Battleford, Saskatchewan (formerly BBI of Saskatoon). Ern Hawtin in
April came to Saskatoon to report on this Visitation.*

*- June 30 - offered my self with the “Gift of Singleness” for missionary
work in a N. Africa Muslim country. God again spoke, “But if I could link
you with one that together you could count more in My Kingdom that either
of you could alone, would you consider that?” I agreed, and within days
received a letter from Marie Gaudet informing me that she was reading the
Bible 8 and 12 hours a day! She came to the July '48 Camp Meeting at North
Battleford, plus the 6 weeks of meetings in Vancouver BC with the Hawtin
party - made a decision for Christ, and was baptized in the Spirit. We were
married December 27 of that year, and had our first date on our honeymoon.*

*- I was invited to be one of the 7 elders for the July Camp Meeting of
that year at North Battleford.*

*1949 - Because some problems started to come into this fellowship, in
April of '49 Marie and I left Regina, Saskatchewan for the USA and
Minnesota.*

*- In September God led us to the Northern Baptist Theological Seminary of
Chicago, where I graduated with a Master of Divinity degree, and completed
5 years of Latin, Greek and Hebrew, enabling me to complete the “Outlined
Interlinear NT”.*

*- 1951 - God visited NBTS with a Visitation through Wheaton College, which
had originated in Seattle at King's Garden. 1000 souls were saved within
weeks, revival for 100 churches led by student pastors.*

*- 1952 - Attended a Wm. Branham meeting in Hammond, Indiana, and God
granted us our first son as a result.*

*- 1955 - Samuel B. Doctorian from Beirut, Lebanon came to our church in
Chicago, and brought a visitation from the Lord.*

*- 1958 “Dutchie” Booth from Bogalusa, Louisiana came to our Baptist church
in Chicago, and initiated a move for the next 9 months that brought 100
souls to the Lord*

*- 1959 February - went to Round Lake, Illinois to the First Baptist Church
for 4 years. Saw it grow from 30 to 200. Then in June of '62 - “You have
been faithful for the past 18 years. Resign as pastor from this church and
move to the West Coast. I am about to lay the foundation for what I
promised you in 1944.”*

*- 1963 - Wrote the “Through the Bible in a Year” reading guide.*

*- 1964 - Derek Prince asked if I would consider taking his place at the
Broadway Tabernacle of Seattle, as he had to return to England. It was a
church in trouble because of the predecessors of Dr. Prince. I hesitated
because of its reputation - but received this word, “Look at it this way -
My name is already associated with the church. If you give your name to
lift My name - in the long run you will not suffer.” For His sake I did so.
That August Nicholas Bhengu of South Africa spoke for us. He had a word of
the Lord for us. God had chosen this church to bring a visitation to the
Seattle Metroplex. This took place in 7 years, and we thankfully stood on
that word until its fulfillment. *

*- 1967, Feb 12, two visions in answer to prayer. The Organic Laser
Telescope with 7 Component parts, the chief being Ivan Panin's Outlined
Interlinear NT. The second - Elderships of 8 in 70 of the leading cities of
Canada - and the same for the USA, with “hands across the border” in
support from the US when they were unable to visit countries open to Canada.
*

*- “Get My NT done!” (Not mine - not Panin's - but God's!)*

*- dream - my father - In light of a very fruitful garden harvest in Port
Alberni - “Whatever you want to do with all your heart, you will
alwaysaccomplish!”
*

*- 1968 - Fred Dorflein of the FGBMF permitted me to challenge 200 pastors
at their conference: to meet each Wednesday morning at 7:00 AM until God
visited our city. 12 responded: Dennis Bennett with 2 associates; Joseph
Fulton with 2 associates; a Presbyterian, Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran,
Assembly of God and myself from an Independent Church. *

*- 1971 - Dennis Bennett, now the chairman of a group of some 30,
challenged us to host 50 apostolic teachers across the continent for a week
of closed session meetings morning and afternoon, plus a Round Robin
evening type of meetings with 5 churches. 30 responded to the invitation,
all their needs were met, and 50,000 met during the week at the evening
meetings, with some 1000 saved, healed and other needs met. The closed
session meetings solved many problems. Both Seattle daily newspapers gave
wonderful coverage, and deferred to Dennis Bennett in what they printed.
This was repeated in 1972. But after the resignation of Dennis Bennett, the
spirit he engendered was sabotaged by his successor, and God in sorrow
lifted His Spirit in 1973.*

*- 1973 - I became associate pastor with Ern Baxter of the Surrey Christian
Centre in BC. The Greek Word Study format that came on March 18, 1967, we
used to produce some 4000 MS pages of these for Pastor Baxter. He carried
them around the world with him.*

*- 1982 - first Wednesday in August. Jack Hayford visited the First Baptist
Church of Arcata, California, and presented “Clan Salvation.” From this -
untold blessing has come.*

*- 1987 - Wetaskiwin, Alberta - Hobbema - Nick Adams - 1st Wednesday in
August - God revealed the cause of a 10 year unseasonal rain both seed-time
and harvest. Farmers were having their farms taken over. Once revealed, we
approached the “5 nations” of Hobbema - they worked with us in prayer on
the first Wednesday of September. God answered. No rain until December 11th.
For the first time in 10 years every farmer harvested his crops, prepared
the soil for spring seeding, and repaired fences etc. It was the talk of
meteorologists across Canada.*

*- 1987 - September, Hawaii, Daniel Kikawa picked up from the challenge of
Wetaskiwin, wrote “Perpetuated in Righteousness” plus a follow-up - and has
seen a visitation in his State.*

*- 1990 - February - Beth Simcha - learned of the danger of “Replacement
Theology”.*

*- 1992 - June 6, at Zion Gate - “This day my decree has gone forth from My
Throne - In the next 5 years time will speed up from your vantage point.
That you may know this is My Word - check the last verses of Ezekiel 12.”
On that day, Christian Pentecost fell on the same day as Jewish Shavuot -
plus it was the 25th anniversary of the fall of Jerusalem back into the
hands of Israel because of the “6 Day War.”*

*- July of '92 - “Take the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles from 1948 and
link them with the 12 tribes of Israel. Believe to see them brought to
maturity. They will be parameters of safety preceding the last Visitation
before the Return of My Son.” (See our Website <www.2rbetter.org> under
“Embryonics”.)*

*- 1995 - July 1 - the 128th Anniversary of the Independence of Canada
through the BNA. 37 nations met at Whistler, BC, 2200 delegates. That day
some 20 tribes of First Nations People met under the leadership of Freda
Cooper, granddaughter of the great Coast Salish chief. She first led some
60 of her people in making vertical repentance and reconciliation with God,
and then representatives from Great Britain, Canada and the US apologized
and asked forgiveness from them for the broken covenants by white
immigrants. David Mainse said it was the most outstanding day of his life
to witness this.*

*- 1998 - Richard Long of Ottawa challenged me to write up the 12 Embryonic
Revival Principles that came together in 1948, 50 years previously.*

*- 2000 - I did so, and my oldest son Jim generously made a Website for me
to handle the many requests that came in.*

*- 2007 - My grandson Keelan updated my Website to receive the Outlined
Interlinear NT.*

*- 2009 - On October 31st, we formed a “Pilot Prayer Team” in the light of
the second vision in 1967. The goal was to see the Laser-Telescope with its
7 component parts start to function in the Lord's hands to produce the
“Spiritual Star Wars” effect. Within months we saw a miraculous
demonstration of this.*

*- 2010 - Elvin Gladney in January contacted our Printer, and shared the
vision - that the Outlined Interlinear NT is not an end in itself, but the
chief component part of 7 to produce the Organic Laser- Telescope. Timothy
Johnson picked up on this, and offered to print it. However, God promoted
Elvin to be with him in August of 2011. Jim Ray has taken over as leader of
the Pilot Prayer Team, and coordinator to work with a core team for the
accomplishment of this vision. On February 12, 2012, the core team met in
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho for a Conference. The first 200 copies of the Gospels
of the Outlined Interlinear NT were made available, and were all sold
within an hour. The complete NT will be ready for printing before summer.*

 *INSIGHTS**: The 1948 Visitation at North Battleford with its 12 Embryonic
Revival Principles, - linked with the 1967 Feb. 12 vision of the Organic
Laser-Telescope, of which the Outlined Interlinear NT is the chief
component part - plus the Table of Bread in the Tabernacle with the 12
loaves representing the 12 tribes of Israel - is lined up with the 12
Embryonic Revival Principles. It does seem that God in 2012, the
64**thanniversary of the '48 visitation - and the 70
th anniversary of Ivan Panin's Home-going - is causing all of these to come
together for some purpose of His own, which could most possibly come to
pass before this year is over. *

 A friend of mine invited me to his church on Vashon Island - to share. I
suggested that my wife Marie and I share on “Clan & Household Salvation”.
However - he felt it would be more profitable for his people if I shared
out of my experience with God's dealings with me in various commissions
during the last 68 years.

 As I prayed concerning this change, confirmation came through a member of
our PPT (Pilot Prayer Team) - that this would be in line with what I
previously shared in Gig Harbor. So as I shared on the key underlined
portions of God's dealings in the past; we sensed God's blessings on this
presentation. Then our PPT member confirmed the importance of this, by
testifying how the “Outlined Interlinear NT” has led him into more
effective “Meditation”, bringing him into a more practical “Intimacy with
God”.

 I previously sent these notes out to a few selected friends. This morning
I sensed it could be a help to send them out to our general mailing. No
doubt each one of us could produce a parallel listing of God's dealing with
us individually through our lifetime. - *Jim Watt*