Interlinear Commission

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:00:38 PDT 2012

March 27, 2012

 *2012-03-26 - MY PERCEPTION ON GOD'S “INTERLINEAR COMMISSION”*

 *Over the years I have found myself in the embarrassing situation of
trying to explain how I perceive that I got into this situation.*

 *It was in July of 1944 that Russian Jew, Dr. Jewell of Calgary, Alberta
introduced Ivan Panin to me in Victoria, B.C., and gave me two pamphlets
listing the then available books and pamphlets “by” or “on” Panin.*

 *In 1945 upon discharge from the Navy and receiving a departing gift, I
ordered all 20 or so publications listed on the back cover of the above
pamphlets. When I read the Introduction to Panin's Bible Numeric Greek NT,
I read of his second discovery in the field of Bible Numerics: that even
the sentence, paragraph and chapter equivalent structure of each of the 27
NT books - is established by Bible Numerics! I am an “outliner”, and
immediately outlined the book of Ephesians on this basis. I was so
intrigued with the clarity that came from this exercise, that I finished
outlining the entire 27 books of the NT, with my personal notes. *

 *To confirm this, in 1946 I sensed God's Spirit speaking to me: “My
servant Ivan Panin died in December 1942 a disappointed man, because his
goal and hope of having his 2 Bible Numeric texts: Greek and English - set
in an Interlinear format - failed to take place. Now - would you for Me
consider taking on this assignment?”*

 *I replied that I would on one condition: that He would undertake the
responsibility of seeing it printed, published and distributed. He said He
would.*

 *In 1967, to speed up this project, the Spirit of God strongly impacted my
spirit - “Get My NT done!” It was early in the morning, and I leaped out of
bed, and in not too long a time completed a two volume MS of this project.
I typed up the complete English text, and by hand copied out underneath
each clause, my hand-written Greek text.*

 *I did this in a “centered format”, following the example of a Winston
Churchill speech, and a Peter Marshall sermon. I sensed this was God's
desire.*

 *I summarized each sentence above the English - in an 8 word or less
title; I gathered these up into sub-paragraph summaries; these into
paragraph summaries; these into section or chapter equivalent summaries;
and these into the 27 Book Summaries. I have made excellent use of this MS
through the years. *

 *Then in 1995 a friend had watched me typing up articles on a typewriter.
He told me what a computer could do for me in preparing and correcting MSS,
and offered to give me an early Windows Version, a Printer, and lessons for
me to be able to make use of them.*

 *In 2000 my oldest son Jim saw how much I needed a Website to spare me
from answering individual requests from mailings. His present to me of this
was a life-saver!*

 *In 2007 I resigned leadership of a Messianic Jewish Congregation, and
started typing up the NT *

*Outlined Interlinear MS for my Website. My grandson Keelan Long helped set
up my Website for this in 2008.*

 *In October 31st of 2009, I formed a Pilot Prayer Team (PPT) of 8, with
one of its responsibilities to undergird in prayer the completion of this
Interlinear project. In 2010 I turned the leadership of the PPT over to
Elvin Gladney, who made contact with Timothy Johnson for the printing,
publication and distribution of this Interlinear Project. To activate the
Organic Laser-Telescope was the number one goal.*

 *On December 7, 2010, a Minnesota Prayer Group of some 40 undergirded this
project, and had a break-through in Remembrance of Pearl Harbor.*

 *On February 12, 1967, in answer to a request from my wife Marie (who
supplied a lap-top for the above project), I asked God for a revelation
from Him concerning His thinking on why He had led in our marriage.
Generally speaking, He had in 1948 the year of our marriage, said that when
He links two together to count more in His Kingdom than either could do
alone - that this is pleasing to Him. Now - specifically - He gave two
visions in one night. The first was of an “Organic Laser-Telescope” based
on the two texts of Ivan Panin now in Interlinear format. He said this is
the first and key component part of the 7. I gathered from this that the
“Outlined Interlinear NT” was not an end it itself - but a means to a far
greater end.*

 *He also identified that the second component part of this instrument was
a Pedestal - supporting the first part, and represented the restoration of
City Churches with an Eldership in the Gate of each city such as seen in
Acts 13:1-3 and Acts 15.*

 *The last 5 component parts He did not identify at that time, for I did
not have direct connection with them as I did with the first two.*

 *But on December 7, 2010, He now revealed the last 5 component parts:
Prayer Multiplication, set forth by Pastor Ern Baxter in his triangle
diagram, and connected with the Menorah or Candlestick in the Tabernacle,
was #3. Deuteronomy 32:30, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 and Matthew 18:19 had been
verses given to aid in realizing this truth for Clan & Household Salvation.*

 *#4 - the 12 Embryonic Revival Principles of February 12, 1948, brought
together under the direction of George Hawtin of North Battleford,
Saskatchewan. These He linked with the Table of Shewbread in the
Tabernacle, with the 12 loaves representing the 12 tribes of Israel in 2
piles.*

 *(He had previously linked the Outlined Interlinear NT with the Brazen
Altar in the Outer Court of the Tabernacle. The “Finished Work” of Christ
alone makes the “Interlinear” effective! The Laver He linked with the City
Church and Eldership in the Gate. Roland Allen of England developed this
concept in China and Africa to quite an extent.)*

 *The 5th Component Part of Worship & Intercession, he linked with the
Altar of Incense, the last of the 3 pieces of furniture in the Holy Place
of the Tabernacle. “Rees Howells, Intercessor” by Norman P. Grubb
illustrates the tremendous potential in Intercession when we allow the Holy
Spirit to possess us in like manner.*

 *#6 Component Part is the challenge of “Focusing on Jesus” as illustrated
so strongly by Oswald Chambers in his “My Utmost for His Highest”. It is
linked with the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of Holies. Isaiah twice in
his prophetic book calls Jesus our Covenant.*

 *#7 Component Part is “Bible Meditation” as exemplified by George Muller
and George Whitefield. It is at the Mercy Seat in the Holy of Holies that
we find full intimacy with God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.*

 *When a Pilot Prayer Team of 8 allows itself to walk in the above 7
principles, the Lord can then use us to point at Satanic principalities and
powers over cities and areas - blast them out of existence - and bring
revival, restoration, renewal and revolution to such cities and areas! This
will speed up the soon-return of our Lord Jesus!*

 *On December 2010, Elvin Gladney exhorted me to finish posting the last
section of the “Outlined Interlinear NT” on our Website.*

 *In January 2011, our Printer Timothy Johnson and his associate met in our
home with Elvin Gladney, my grandson Keelan Long and myself, to expedite
the printing of this project.*

 *In August of 2011, God Sovereignly brought Elvin Gladney to Himself. He
then through Elvin's preparation and divine leadership, placed Jim Ray as
his successor for the leadership of the PPT, and as liaison with the
Printer and our family. This was to ensure a coordination in all aspects of
this project.*

 *The first 200 copies of the Gospels in this new format were printed for
the February 12, 2012 Coeur d'Alene Conference. Progress is taking place to
have ready for printing Acts through Revelation. See our PPT as a
prayer-undergirding for this, with its leader Jim Ray as the coordinating
agent for this project.*

 *Again - I believe it is important to see: the “Outlined Interlinear NT”
is not an end in itself: it is the means to an end, greater than itself.
This makes this whole project a “God thing”. It is not just a project to be
accomplished: it is a “Divine Assignment” with a spiritual-based mandate -
undergirded with prayer - not only by the PPT - but by 3 other Intercessory
Groups led by Intercessory leaders.*

 *So - God is fulfilling the promise He gave to me in 1946, that He would
assume the responsibility for Printing, Publication and Distribution.
J.A.Watt*