Practical Usage of Outlined Interlinear N.T.

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 17:00:21 PST 2011

December 10, 2011

 “*PRACTICAL INSIGHTS IN USE OF THE OUTLINED INTERLINEAR N.T.” - 2011.12.10*

*(Requested by a Korean brother)*

 *One. *In 1890 God allowed Ivan Panin of Russia to discover the Bible
Numeric phenomenon that underlies the Hebrew and Greek texts of the 66
books of the Bible. This Bible Numeric feature is found in no other books
or writings: *not* in the Apocryphal writings; not in the Koran; nor in the
religious Hindu or Buddhist writings.

 God has reserved for His own Bible - this feature.

 Because there are no original writings of the 27 NT books, we have but 7
major Greek Manuscripts, which are copies; each has some 3000 alternate
readings. Bible Critics have done their best to arrive at the original
writings by comparing these 7 Manuscripts and some 3000 fragments. They
have put in their texts what they consider to be the original. But in case
they have made wrong choices, they have put at the foot of the pages some
3000 alternate readings - allowing the reader to make his own choice.

 The discovery of Bible Numerics settles these choices. God chose the
*only*two languages of the world to write His 66 Bible books in. These
languages
have No numerical equivalents. We in the English speaking nations use Latin
letter plus Arabic numbers. Romans used Latin letters plus Roman numerals.
Not so the Hebrews and Greeks. They put a “tick” by the 22 Hebrew letters,
which then have numerical equivalents of l, 2, 3, 4 and with Tov - 400. The
Greeks with a “tick” be each letter has it become 1, 2, 3, 4 - ending with *
O*-MEga, 800. When the Antichrist, the man of sin comes, his number
equivalent in Greek will be 666. *Jesus*, I*e*SOUS, is now 888!

 Panin checked each of the 3000 alternate readings with the choice of the
Bible Critics, and produced a Greek Manuscript with *no* alternate readings
- the same as the original. His English translation of this Bible Numeric
Greek text - is then absolutely unique.

 *Two.* But after his Bible Numeric NT Greek text went to Press early in
the 1900's, God then allowed him to discover that Bible Numerics also
provides correct sentence, sub-paragraph, paragraph, section and Book
divisions.

 In this *Outlined* Interlinear N.T. - I have summarized each sentence -
gather these summaries into sub-paragraphs - these into paragraphs -
paragraphs into sections or chapter equivalents - and sections into Books.
It has taken some 50,000 hours to accomplish this task, starting back in
1945. This means that a Layman without opportunity of Bible College or
Seminary education - can take this *Outlined* Interlinear N.T., and enjoy
accurate contexts of every work and verse in the N.T. He can also rest
assured that the Bible Numeric tested readings line up with that of the
original writers under the Spirit of God.

 *NOTE:** *It is important to note that God has so arranged translations,
that anyone can be led to the Lord by any translation apart from the above
text! But - for those desiring accurate understanding for study and
teaching - *then* this Bible Numeric *Outlined* Interlinear Greek N.T. will
fill the bill!

 As an illustration of how this works, I have listed 17 of the 3000
variations in copies, and compared them with the best the Bible Critics
have done. In many cases they agree. In John 8:1-11 and Mark 16:9-20 - they
are world's apart.

 A Korean brother suggested it would be a help to those seeking to
understand these two unique discoveries by Ivan Panin - to have a number of
these variations listed. The following 17 are an answer to his request. I
trust they may be of help to many of you readers also.

 1. Mark 16:9-20 - If *any* portion of Scripture could be omitted -
*this*would be the last. It has
*more* Numerics than any other portion of the N.T.

2. John 8:1-11 - This passage has been questioned by Textual Critics - but
again Bible Numerics overwhelmingly gives it full corroboration.

3. Matthew 6:13b - Omitted by Textual Critics - Correct! Bible Numerics
agree. An eager-beaver addition. The truth of the text appears in other
Bible references.

4. Mark 9:29 - This kind comes not out but by prayer and *fasting*. Fasting
is an addition by copyists. Bible Numerics agrees with Textual Critics. No
damage done here - because “fasting” truth appear in many other references.

5. 1 John 5:7 - The 3 witnessing ones in heaven - Omitted by Textual
Critics. Bible Numerics agree.

6. Matthew 17:21 - Prayer and fasting addition - Omitted by both Textural
Critics and Numerics.

7. Matthew 23:14 - Questioned by both Critics and Numerics.

8. Mark 7:16 - If a man have ears - Both Critics and Numerics omit.

9 & 10. Mark 9:44 & 46 - Worm dies not - Both omit.

11. Mark 11:26 - But if - Both omit - (but found in Matthew 6)

12. Mark 15:28 - numbered with transgressors - Both omit - but in other
Gospels.

13. Luke 17:36 - two men - Both omit.

14. Luke 23:17 - Release of one - Both omit.

15. John 5:4 - the angel - both omit.

16. Acts 15:34 - Silas abides - both omit.

17. Acts 24:7 - violence of Lysias - both omit.

 *Final Note: This Outlined Interlinear N.T. is now in the hands of our
printer - and hopefully can be in your hands early in 2012. Keep in touch
with our Website for up-to-date confirmation. *

 *You can visit our Website - www.2rbetter.org - and Click on
“Interlinear”. The complete N.T. text is here with my Notes. However - the
text has not been thoroughly proof-read as it will appear in the printed
copy - and my Notes will not appear in the Printed Copy.*

 *Also in the Printed Copy, we have “reversed” the two texts, so that the
English in all cases precedes the transliterated Greek text. - Jim Watt*