Revival

Jim Watt jmbetter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:27:58 PST 2011

February 10, 2011

 “*REVIVAL” - 2011-02-09*

*Its Present Relevance & Coming Role at the End of the Age*

*by Dr. Wes Adams & Rhonda Hughey*

 *What is God's purpose for revival in the 21st Century and can we know it?
Our world is headed toward catastrophic climax. The forces of evil are
becoming more united in their sinister aggression against God. At the same
time there are increasing signs of an unprecedented spiritual awakening
worldwide.*

 *How can we know there will be a final great revival at the end of the age?
What is the biblical evidence that points to such a revival before Christ
returns? As the Lord brings redemptive history to a grand culmination, a
final global revival is promised in Scripture. This end-time revival will
make possible a vast spiritual harvest of souls, restore widespread
awareness of God and His glory, magnify the name of Jesus in the earth, and
prepare a pure and spotless Bride for the Bridegroom.*

 *The great revival is still ahead of us! We have the privilege of
partnering with God the Father in the final preparation of the ages for
great revival and the return of His Son!*

 *A confirmation to the above by Mike Bickle, Director, Int'l House of
Prayer - “An unprecedented great revival is coming to the earth! Flowing
from decades of study, personal experience and fervent intercession, Wes
Adams and Rhonda Hughey provide solid Biblical evidence and prophetic
insight that gives clear perspective and hope to contend for the revival
that is coming!”*

 *John Wesley Adams (Ph.D., Baylor), a biblical scholar, is co-author and
chief revision editor of the internationally translated Life in the
Spirit Study
Bible (Zondervan) and author of The Fire of God's Presence. His pursuit of
revival includes extensive study, teaching and intercession for over 40
years. God's fire burns in his heart for great revival in this generation.
Wes resides in Grandview, MO.*

 *Rhonda Hughey, author of Desperate For His Presence (Bethany House) is the
Director of Fusion Ministries, Inc. Rhonda has served as a leader in the
transforming revival movement for over 16 year. A fiery leader with a
revolutionary spirit, Rhonda has committed her life to contending for God's
presence and glory in our generation. Rhonda makes her home in Kansas City,
MO.*

 *NOTE*: A Korean friend of mine felt impressed to give me a gift of the
above volume. I have been intensely interested in *Revival* since my
conversion in 1944. “Times of Refreshing” by Dr. J. Edwin Orr - his account
on a trip across Canada in the 1930's - especially gripped my attention. The
authors of the above “Revival” make Dr. Orr one of their chief proponents
for this which is so close to the heart of God.

 In the above book, the chapter on “Transformational Revival” especially
captured my attention. The last decade has seen 100's of cities worldwide
impacted by this. Not only individuals, churches and cities have been
affected, but also governments, economics, social interests, education and
“the land”. The reigns of King Hezekiah and Josiah in the OT exemplify the
same features.

 All those of you who have a like-heart for this complete type of revival,
will not wish to miss reading not just once, but a number of times - this
challenging and informative word.

 It has been Published by “Fusion Ministries, Inc.” 2010, 721 Main St., Ste.
105, Grandview, MO 64030, and can also be obtained through *<
www.fusionministry.com> .*

 I have personally met and heard both the authors, and have no hesitancy in
warmly recommending this volume.

 *MOSES LAKE CONFERENCE - January 26-29, 2011*

I was invited to attend and serve as one of the speakers at this conference,
and sent out a report February 2 concerning my impressions. Here is a word
on my report:

 Jim - This letter is one of the best you have ever sent out. I can see the
REVOLUTION on the horizon and today's Nazarite youth are realizing that the
generations that have had a 'gap' are seeing that gap close up in the
exercise of honor. We honor you as a forerunner that built a foundation upon
which we all stand. And that foundation will be the springboard for the
coming outpouring. Blessings in the highest degree that can be given.

 This time, the outpouring will be with God's chosen hand in hand with us
Gentiles. Past dates bear that out, i.e., '67 Six Day War and the Jesus
People Revolution, British Mandate over Israel in the early 1900s and the
1906 outpouring, 1948 Modern Israel and the revivalists that burst forth on
the scene at that time, Kathryn Kulman, Gordon Lindsay, Charles Parham, etc.

 So, my brother and sister. We honor you for the highway you paved that we
can run on. And we are running. We see Egypt soon on our calendar probably
in June. With all that is happening there they need encouragement. We are in
contact with a pastor there in Alexandria who had planted churches in that
city as well as others. They are on the cutting edge of revival and are
opening a 24/7 prayer room in their Alexandria congregation. We are watching
closely now and praying against the Muslim Brotherhood who are like a virus
in all the Islamic countries.

 Findland wants us back again this Summer. There were several healings there
last year and evidently the message of the coming revival changed some
lives.

 Keep us in your prayers and we too keep you in ours.

 Keep up your vigil to see this move loosed upon the earth. The woodpiles
are in place and all that has to happen is the Holy Spirit to come in fire.

 Ron & Carol Cantrell

 *NOTE**: * I quote the above chiefly that you might join in prayer with
Marie and me for Ron and Carol as they tentatively plan to be in Egypt in
June, and later on in Finland.

 They have together had a most fruitful ministry in Israel and neighboring
countries - for 2 terms of over 20 years. Ron is author of “The Mahdi” - a
most significant book in the light of the times in which we live. Their Web:
*<Shalom-shalom-jerusalem.org>* - and Ron's Blog: The New Nazarite - *<
http://thenewnazarite.wordpress.com>*

  We have walked with Ron & Carol Cantrell since 1990 through Congregation
Beth Simcha of Federal Way initially - but have followed through closely
since then in the last 20 years, visiting them in Israel on two occasions.
They are worthy of our prayers - Jim & Marie Watt

 *TO UNSUBSCRIBE – Please email: **
jmbetter-unsubscribe at skagitattic.no-ip.org*

 *FOR ARCHIVE ARTICLES – Web:** **
http://skagitattic.no-ip.org/pipermail/jmbetter/** *